My First Grow Ever - Ebb & Flow Hydro Grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

Hey sling thanks for joining. Yea I need to get a new pic up but this is 100% early stage of a hermie. The leaves split off towards the top and just grow single leaves instead of say normal 5 fingered leaves. Now the plant has straight up pollen sacks at the bottom with hairs out the top. Pics coming soon. Haven't chopped down yet but do need to soon before the sacs open and try to pollinate my ladies. Pulled out of room tho and have it chillin on front porch with the other.

I don't see any pollen sacs either. Are you sure? Let's see pictures.

Oh shoot the hermie forgot here's one I just took. Swear last week what looks like pollen balls were even more Bally if that makes sense, but you can defiently see the change from the first pic.
image4978.jpg

Really that still looks like a female to you guys?? Am I that paranoid lol read that hermies can be 90% female and 10% male and vice versa as well as any other percentage I may just be dealing with a female dom hermie?? Plus like I said it was much more balled up at the bottoms like a week ago never snapped a pic maybe it is growing more female dom now that it is back outside I have no idea don't want to risk it tho. Plus I have nothing else that looks anything like this could it be that weird of a genetic mutation??

Hmmm alright cap'n gotta go with your word on this haha good to know thanks man! Now that I know I can put the other one back in there if I find room, pulled that one too because of similar leaf growth but now has zero signs of anything male so I want it back in there. Would it be better to give it 24 hours of light or dark when I transfer it?? Because it's outside right now during the day and my lights come on at night.

Hmmm alright cap'n gotta go with your word on this haha good to know thanks man! Now that I know I can put the other one back in there if I find room, pulled that one too because of similar leaf growth but now has zero signs of anything male so I want it back in there. Would it be better to give it 24 hours of light or dark when I transfer it?? Because it's outside right now during the day and my lights come on at night.

I wouldn't worry about doing anything but just putting it back in flower asap.
Hey Kidd check out my co journal, it was updated with current pics from Saturday morning

Dang Kidd,
thats what I consider some sticky icky, ought to make some incredible concentrates with that trim :)
Im going to get into ice wax, first I need to find a set of bubble bags and then I need to spend about 125 or less ordering the little mini washing machine, jon705 has a journal and has a page or two where he talks about and shows pics of his ice wax and I tell ya thats some medicine, trichromes, water and ice, thats it!

Really that still looks like a female to you guys?? Am I that paranoid lol read that hermies can be 90% female and 10% male and vice versa as well as any other percentage I may just be dealing with a female dom hermie?? Plus like I said it was much more balled up at the bottoms like a week ago never snapped a pic maybe it is growing more female dom now that it is back outside I have no idea don't want to risk it tho. Plus I have nothing else that looks anything like this could it be that weird of a genetic mutation??

>>>hermies can be 90% female and 10% male and vice versa as well as any other percentage I may just be dealing with a female dom hermie?

Hey kid, here's what a pollen sack looks like in early development. See how it is on a little "stem"?

For more info, I just posted a BLOG entry on this.

Do I have a Hermie?

Yoo all wassupp!?? Been super busy harvesting these past couple weeks, apologies for no replys to anyone. As for the hermie thing, you guys were correct, obviously haha! Was too busy to even make room for it so it still sits outside still looks the same weird looking buds oh well genetic mutation I guess.
Man never thought I could be so busy haha. Been trimming non stop. Most everything came out amazing especially for a newbie and attempting hydro. Had a few bad mite problems at the end because I was too busy trimming to keep up with the spraying and had an outbreak on some stuff.
Pics coming soon hopefully I can get to it tonight.
Method I'm using for drying : Chopin branches off and trimming right away then putting in dresser drawers lined with wax paper. Seems to be working nicely takes about 5 days to dry then I'm jarring it up. Have 23 quart size jars full so far haha. Anyone try or use this method of drying and curing!?? Didn't have a good set up to hang everything so went with this method..input!??

Your buds could be cast a new show called "Doobsday Preppers"!

Back
Top Bottom