My Happy Place

Im a green pea and I use Fox Farm for availability, simplicity, and results!! First time I used all their nutes according to their schedule and look what I did in my back yard!!!
Namaste
20161003_111615.jpg
20161003_112120.jpg

Looks like you are around 6.8ish to me, that's pretty good. It doesn't look like solid 7 to me. :Namaste:

ok only you know what you have done..so I can only lead you to choices.

1. Did you feed to much fertilizer or
2. too little..?

It looks like a deficiency not an overdose to me.

To be honest, I made a bit of a noobie mistake.. And I continued to feed veg nutes along with blooming nutes, after flowering started.. (Which I have stopped BTW!) So maybe, that's what caused this discoloration. But, I have been looking at pictures and reading article after article, and all signs point to a deficiency.

I feel like, the bigger 5gal plant should be farther along in bud development, then the 3gal plant. It's older, and gets more of the "hot" spot of my light source, but the smaller plant has bigger buds and even has started to show some orange hairs.

Which brings me back to the matter at hand... Should the yellowing of the big plant be a cut away? Should I harvest premature to prevent loss of THC? Or do I just let I go and continue to add nutrition and hope for the best?

well ONLY flower nutes in flower time.. and maybe just water for a week?
It takes a few days for over feeding to show, so that might be the case.
Leave it a day or 2 and see. MORE yellow..then maybe harvest. I will call in for more help

Thank you fuzz for popping in :hug:
It could be zinc or manganese too..

had a second vote for zinc in my journal by jimdogg
He suggested a flush, but you did that already. ( with A LOT of water right?)

Yes they do look similar, that is why I called for help.
If you had enough run off water, no need. And flushing is for OVER fed ladies.
This might be a under fed problem...
Wait a few hours and see if you have more leaves turning yellow.
By the way.. how is your PH ? You don't have a PH locking out nutrients right? forgot to ask before..sry

310366e18f00f39cc7b79a68def6116b1066ab78.jpg

Back
Top Bottom