My Very First Grow - Advice Welcome!

It's not at all, circulation is very important so make certain that is solid..Now Cannabis typically flowers under reduced light & during the first few weeks, it can triple in size(up & out) so make sure you have room for it to do so... Here is lots of great info

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Here is a super entertaining & educational ytube show for ya to enjoy & learn from.

subcool420

Anyways, I'd suggest finishing that one plant before adding to your workload...Get competent then get large!

12/12 someone on here said 18/6 as u know I don't know much can u explain?

Basic explanatin. Weed has a hormone that needs 12hrs light to "kick in". Growers veg a plant using less dark than this (18-6) to grow a plant to a desired height. Many introduce the plant to a 24hr dark night before going 12/12. This allows the hormone to build up and show sex sooner. Sometimes within a few days up to a 2 weeks.
After switching to 12/12 your plant will DOUBLE OR TRIPLE in size. Some sativa's get up to 5x bigger! SO when you think shes a little less than half as big as you want her, switch to 12/12 and grow some buds!!
:) :circle-of-love:

Ok dude thanks a whole hell of a lot that gr8 info I think I would like to keep them in vegg for about one more week or two so I can make sure I get some good clones but the I will go to 12/12 I will make a bigger box for the next time also I am gettin ready to upload some pics if anyone can help me with a feeding schedule???? I will post my food I have

So in all these pics I have a few questions in the pic with the food I have how do I use it I have been using the grow one but I'm not sure when to switch and how to do so because I don't want to do anything unhealthy, two I have pics of my organic soil and I would like to know if I made a good choice it seems to work fine so far and the lights I have I hope the power and strength itls not too much!! But here they r
image2791.jpg
image2790.jpg
image2789.jpg
image2786.jpg
image2787.jpg
image2788.jpg
image2785.jpg
image2784.jpg
image2783.jpg
image2782.jpg
image2781.jpg
image2779.jpg
image2777.jpg

In the last pic there is a leaf that has a curse I heard that this means something can any shred some light on that for me also?

Ok, my first thoughts: See where the soil says feeds for 2 months? This means be CAREFUL for a while feeding anything to her. Ive read that that is probably MG's best soil, but still can be finicky off the start.
Second, what are the N-P-K on those nutes? On they back off each of them it should say something like 5-10-5 or something... Ive been looking at there web site and it is hard to browse through. Whatever they reccomend dillute it to like 1/4 strength and see how they she likes it.
Btw, its hard to tell but are some ofthe older fan leaves showing spots? my eyes could be decieving me. Look at this chart and see if any of your leaves look like this:
malady_chart4.jpg

keep your plants under 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness in order to keep them in vegetative growth. when you plants have grown 1/2 to 1/3 of the total height you want them to be when harvested and switch them to 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness in order to flower them. always add your nutrients to water not each other. i would consult the label and their website. your nutrients are 1 part formulations with the Ionic PK Boost 0-5-6 supplemented to Ionic Bloom 3-2-6 during flowering. your large plant in the white pot can begin to get 1/4 strength of recommended dosage or nutrients. i would recommend you use Ionic Grow 3-1-5 1/4 strength or 1.2 millilitres per gallon and slowly increase the amount until you are feeding 5 millilitres per gallon for vegetative growth.

taken from ionic nutrients website

Ionic Grow 3-1-5
Premium Plant Nutrient

Directions for Use

General Use - Shake well before using!

Hydroponics - Add Ionic® Grow to tap water at the rate of 5ml per liter or 4 teaspoons per gallon. One quart dilutes to make 50 gallons of nutrient solution specifically formulated for the vegetative stages of plant growth.

Ionic Bloom 3-2-6
Premium Plant Nutrient

Directions for Use

Hydroponics - Add Ionic® Bloom to tap water at the rate of 5ml per liter or 4 teaspoons per gallon. One quart dilutes to make 50 gallons of nutrient solution specifically formulated for the reproductive fruiting and flowering stages of plant growth.

Ionic PK Boost 0-5-6
Premium Plant Nutrient

Directions for Use

Hydroponics - Add Ionic® PK Boost at the rate of 1ml per liter or 3/4 teaspoon per gallon to nutrient solution every week during fruiting and/or flowering cycle. Increase to 2ml per liter or 1.5 teaspoons per gallon in the final three weeks prior to harvest.

One quart Ionic® PK Boost dilutes to treat 250 gallons of nutrient solution formulated to increase floral production.

Ok good people I just started my 18/6 hr schedule the 6 hrs of dark just began at 6am does anyone know when I should notice the 18/6 schedule should start showing its advantages I just want to make sure I keep track of all details aNd record them I am way too excited about my babies. Also I started the germination process for to other strains I received from attitude seeds one is SOUR TURBO DESIL and Critical CHEESE I have never had either one of these strains yet and want to see if anyone is a somewhat expert on the details of either one thanks u guys this grow journal is really EFFIN helpful!!!!! I know I'm up early but if there's anyone out there talk to me lol!!

You'll see a small difference every time the lights come on..The plants grow really well in the dark & heal themselves during night time also! There is no secret growth boosting light schedule, plants just need time to rest(they never do but the dark assists them in many processes)!
You can safely go 14.5/9.5, on/off if you wanted to save money on power...Hope your watching that weed nerd show...I love it & have learned many things even after growing 1000's of plants!

Ok I figured that much I think I will really notice something in about a week or 2 I had it on a 24/0 schedule before I switched it I don't pay electric thank god lol so I just wanted the best schedule regardless the cost efficientcey! But thanks bro please stick around and check in from time to time during my process I want all the support I can get if I can I'm sucky a baby in this game but I want to be a GURU

Cool I'm glad u said that I have rigged a vent system I have a thick curtain that shows the pure white side in the box over the front of the box so that the fan breeze can bounce softly around the box and the vents (holes) I made in the box one at the top other at the bottom top for heat to get out bottom for excess I can feel the draft comin out of both so that made me happy and I put a thermometer in the box and the temp is 77-80f when the 120w light is on and when I turn it out the temp is steady at 78F is that ok?

Cool thanks its a good feeling to know I'm not hurting my babies!!!! Now does n e one know where I can find a feeding schedule lol?

Back
Top Bottom