Mystery strain - 8 weeks in flower and just pistols - Advice

Yeah I thought that too greenriver. But there is also a definite nitrogen toxicity and I'm not too sure how much that slows down flower. Light leaks or timer is a good call tho

Just to be sure I will flush and go to half nutrients. My tent is secure in dark basement and timer has always been solid but I will double check everything at this point

Just to be sure I will flush and go to half nutrients. My tent is secure in dark basement and timer has always been solid but I will double check everything at this point

Seems like it tried to revegetate at a point, it gets 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness?
Even if you feel like the timer is working properly, sometimes it malfunctions, so checking it might be a good idea.
:Namaste:

High- I'm using 2 300w leds and 1000w COB. Which the plants have grown into even after training and aggressive bending.
Tenshi- reveging would make sense but I'm using a trusted tent in dark basement. I made sure lights went out at 7am and have been checking periodically and will also check at 7 pm for them to come on

Positive vibes man. I'm sure with time, it will work out. Just like everything in life ✌

On a side note, I had a grow that wouldn't flower once, it turned out to be a durned smoke detector inside the room. It blinked a very faint red flash every couple minutes. As soon as I took that away, things went full steam again

IMG_20171013_232734255.jpg
IMG_20171013_232735905.jpg
IMG_20171013_232737378.jpg

I noticed pistols growing out of what look like balls. Do you guys think it's a hermy? Or just how this strain is? Wonder if I should just bite the bullet and move on.

That's normal. Balls will be separate from pistils. Hermie will have a cluster of balls and a spare cluster of pistils. From my experience at least. I don't see balls there. If you have a heater or anything with a faint light then Chuck tape over it so it's blacked out.

I have a dehumidifier controller which puts out faint red light I'll tape it up. But it's hard to believe that could cause issues since the outside is never pitch black.

I had a few like this in my past grows, first i thought there were to many inner nodes for the plant to mature fast enough then had a small N problem, i ended up just chopping and chucking, the amount of time you spend on them aswell as electricity costs, i know its horrible to say but its far easier and cheaper to start again.

The reason i asked about lighting is because sometimes when people ask why there plants are so small and they tend to say there using house hold bulbs.

Obviously indoor. Lol. So 8weeks since flip. Doesn't mean 8 weeks flower. My last grow took 2 to 3 weeks to show flower after flip. Only count from first bud sites

Never seen anyone refer to the timeline like this, Day 1 flower is day 1 of 12/12, not the day you see flowers

Of course most decent growers will go by trich colors, however when breeders list "50-55 days flower indoors", they're saying 50-55 days from your light schedule flip, not from your first signs of flowers.

Back
Top Bottom