New Grow Journal Using A Clone From A Flowering Plant

i tried making dry ice hash. the first run was ok but it didn't work out that well. and the dry ice powdered everything. i just bought the bubblerdude's washing machine. i'm going to make a batch in a few days. i can't wait to mess it up too. :)
I'm curious as to how your experience goes with it. If Chris doesn't mind come back and let me know how it went, or post in my journal if you like. I hated the entire bubble hash process from A to Z and even did a post on it here!

I'm curious as to how your experience goes with it. If Chris doesn't mind come back and let me know how it went, or post in my journal if you like. I hated the entire bubble hash process from A to Z and even did a post on it here!
Will do shed. i made bubble hash when bubble bags first went commercial. it was a lot of work sitting there stirring and stirring and...so i subcontracted it out to a friend in need. all it all, it was a pain but the product was good. if indeed i can get whole crops ready in under 80 days, i'm going to be making a lot of bubble.

Hey guys hope ure well can I get abit advice what's up with this baby if mine please x

14071e69-e463-49a5-9f64-2bfc102a2096photo.jpeg

Looks hungry. What are you feeding it and how often?
Had to repot her today was wanting drink every day..a n b 55ml ech 18..5l barrel

received_551967150076240.jpeg

What Azi said was the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic:

Good move on the upcan because that thing really needs a big pot. When will you flip?
Prob in about 2 week boss and yes I potted and hope she be better now

20221030_222103.jpg

20221030_222058.jpg

Hey guys could any u guys help with autos

Hey guys could any u guys help with autos
Sure, here are my two cents: don't grow them unless you can't provide 12 hours of darkness to a photoperiod, or there is a killer variety only available in autoflower, or are getting a really fast flowering variety and need to harvest in under 70 days.

If you already own the seeds, what's the question? :cheesygrinsmiley:
What's up with this
The white spots? I'm going with light burn (not heat) as a first guess.

Sure, here are my two cents: don't grow them unless you can't provide 12 hours of darkness to a photoperiod, or there is a killer variety only available in autoflower, or are getting a really fast flowering variety and need to harvest in under 70 days.

If you already own the seeds, what's the question? :cheesygrinsmiley:

The white spots? I'm going with light burn (not heat) as a first guess.
I bought some to do a auto run to try however probably going to regret it 😆 🤣 😂 and its not white its like brown

If you look at the pics you can see the spots are pretty much exactly where the reflection of the light is, which would be the brightest area of the leaf.
To much light ?

That would be my first guess. Can you get it further from the light or put a bit of mesh over it to cut the lux?
Yes I've moved her over just gotta get other tent up and put the big one on its own ..

5 autos And my flowering clone finally doing lovely bless her

20221101_181155.jpg

20221101_181051.jpg

@InTheShed hey good morning hope ure well could u help me tell me what's up with this plant please I'm getting stressed with her x

20221102_100407.jpg

20221102_100341.jpg

20221102_100336.jpg

20221102_100326.jpg

@InTheShed hey good morning hope ure well could u help me tell me what's up with this plant please I'm getting stressed with her x

20221102_100407.jpg

20221102_100341.jpg

20221102_100336.jpg

20221102_100326.jpg
Have you been over watering her ?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom