New Grow - Wilma System Never Again

one bottle for cloning. day one

one bottle for veg.3 weeks.ec 1.3-1.8

one bottle for bloom.6 weeks.ec 1.8-2.5

one bottle for boost.6 weeks

one bottle for ph.only for flush

been using them for the last 15 years.happydays.
wont change unless i see someone getting fatter buds than me. so that means ill be sticking to this. you will never see my plants looking rough. HAPPYDAYS.

nutes_002.JPG

nl x haze
2 x 600 hps cool shades ,digital ballasts.100 mil rvk fan
4x air stones
fish tank water heater,set at 22
wave machine
6 inch rhino pro carbon filter
150mil tent duct.(open) negative pressure
240x120x120 grow tent
ionic,clonex,veg,bloom,and boost
2 clip on fans
1 dehumidifer .for when in 6 week flower.
RT lights on 77
RT lights off 72
RH 55%
EC clones=0.4
EC veg=0.8-1.9
EC flower 2.4
Going to flush last 2 weeks with EC.01

well so far i took clones of a 4 week old NL X HAZE , a bit young but its all i could get.took 8. as soon as i saw roots,they went under lights.vegged nice then put some nets across to help hold the plant and to bend a few branches. now iam in 18 days in flower. have cut a lot of crap from bottom of plants, and took a lot of the shading leaves off . they are on a ec of 2.4 at the moment ,ionic bloom and ionic boost14/15.

all good so far .BUT i was given this wilma system. great for wherever BUT not in my house ,AS SOON AS ITS OVER, IAM GETTING 2 X gt100 nft TANKS. SO MUCH BETTER IN A TENT. IE EASY ACCESS TO ROOT .EASY VISUAL.EASIER TO GET WATER IN TANK.AND MOST OF ALL NO MORE WASTE SPACE .ie HEIGHT.
but one must do with what one has. happy days yeaman.

Not sure if you care mate but you can save a shit load on your Ph down by just using Phosphoric Acid (i use 81%).
I'm on my 9th res change now, so that's just under 2,000 ltrs of water brought from 7.0 to 5.8....and i think i've used about £6 or £7 worth of the acid so far.

It's readily available on fleabay, just dilute it before use and wear gloves :)

Everything looking great over here :)

Not sure if you care mate but you can save a shit load on your Ph down by just using Phosphoric Acid (i use 81%).
I'm on my 9th res change now, so that's just under 2,000 ltrs of water brought from 7.0 to 5.8....and i think i've used about £6 or £7 worth of the acid so far.

It's readily available on fleabay, just dilute it before use and wear gloves :)

Everything looking great over here :)
care these are my babies dude , i give them all the care. and just like you .i use the same thing.if you scroll up you will see a pic of my nutes and ph down. you will see, oh yes happy days

:goodjob:

Howdy there STOP. Your girls look wonderful and happy. I like the looks of your whole setup. And your journal. I read the first four and plan on keeping watch on your system and your ladie's outcome. I have never heard of Wilma. SCROG is very interesting. I have tried DWC once but had too much trouble with rez temps. Really surprised I got an oz from that Red Poison Auto. I rather doing Autos. I have done a couple hempy grows and I prefer that technique. Outside in my green veggie garden I run NFT for chard, lettuce, and pak choi along with a recycling Hempy system for tomatoes that I put together. I do like both techniques. My medical grows are plain 100% perlite hempy in 3 gallon buckets. Fed every day.

Grow Green my friend

WJ

thanks jim. yea wilma, great system as you can see BUT !! NFT is so much easier on all counts and suits a tent better. my next and last journal will be nft from the start. and the difference shall be seen.but i'm not knocking the wilma system its just not for me . happydays

cheers bud. to me the wee buggers are taking there time but its just i see them every day.

I know what you mean. They have nice structure and bud formation for their age though. They look a little on the sativa side, so can't blame them for taking their time.

I think you are looking at a very healthy harvest there :).

Loving the dual 600 set up. Very clean and tidy!

yea i do control the stretching. and aye i can see the sativa haze in the leaves. never used the wilma system before .hoping for a 30 dry oz from this lot heres hoping and ill just have to wait to see. if this was nft i know i would be going to hit the 40+ dry of that space with 2x 600,s. but hey ho one must do with what one has. happydays.

yea i do control the stretching. and aye i can see the sativa haze in the leaves. never used the wilma system before .hoping for a 30 dry oz from this lot heres hoping and ill just have to wait to see. if this was nft i know i would be going to hit the 40+ dry of that space with 2x 600,s. but hey ho one must do with what one has. happydays.

Haha, should have guessed you were from Scotland with the wee and the aye :). I think you will easily see the 30 dry ounce, really good haul for a sativa heavy strain. Do you find temps easy to manage with the cool tubes?

aye very easy with a 6 inch carbon and 6 inch rhino pulling from the tent ,neg pressure .and a 5 inch rvk doing the cool shades the tem is bang on .until i get here ,in winter .just have a oil heater in the same room and that does the trick ,so i only get +- 7 difference between lights on and lights off. 2x 600,s in a tent with out cool shades is just pants.

Great looking setup!

A word of advice: I have to say, your scrog net is doing absolutely nothing for your plants. A SCROG is used to spread your plants out to use all the horizontal growing space and provide a more even canopy and allow your buds to grow evenly. When a leader branch grows through a hole, you then take it and weave it through a nearby hole. In a couple days, that branch is now growing through the next hole, then you'll take it and weave it through the next hole until eventually your screen is 3/4 full, at that point i would suggest changing the light schedule to flowering schedule.

Your plants dont look terrible in any way, they look amazing, but if you were using the scrog properly, you would increase your yield almost double!

What you have done is just let your plants grow through the screen. The screen is basically rendered useless when it isn't used properly. What you have is a SOG (sea of green) with a screen stuck in the middle. Also, by the looks of it, the holes in the screen are very large!

In a cannabis forum where everyone is jumping on the LED bandwagon and pumping out pitiful sized harvests and thinking that 2 zips from 6 plants is a good yield, this looks to be one of those HID grows that can pull in a decent harvest of some nice buds.

Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom