New member: Wanted to say hello

DrTheenGrumb

420 Member
Whats up everyone. I am a long time grower and somewhat familiar with lurking in forums learning how to fix what I did wrong in my grow. Now that I am comfortable with my setup and grows, I feel the need to reach out to the community and learn even more, while getting to know some of you. Anyways, keeping this short for a first post. Glad to be apart of the forum now and I look forward to contributing. Stay tuned as I am starting a new grow very shortly and I will be running about 8 different various In House Genetic strains. Including some from the new pancake line, bangers from the Platinum line and also some from the Jelly line. Things are about to get insane!!!

Hey welcome too DTG! Have you grown out those Inhouse Genetics before, I've seen some really frosty plants of theirs but I'm unfamiliar with them myself. Look forward to watching and learning from your grow! Outdoors or indoors?

Hey welcome too DTG! Have you grown out those Inhouse Genetics before, I've seen some really frosty plants of theirs but I'm unfamiliar with them myself. Look forward to watching and learning from your grow! Outdoors or indoors?
Yes, I have grown out lots of In House before. I have bounced around from breeder to breeder because there's so many of them putting work in and creating really strong and stable genetics. Most in the line-up for my new drop, I have ran before. Just never really started a drop like this before. Exciting to see how it turns out as I have spent alot of money along the way to get my environmental conditions perfect so only right to only the best. Everything i do is indoors, for now.

Yes, I have grown out lots of In House before. I have bounced around from breeder to breeder because there's so many of them putting work in and creating really strong and stable genetics. Most in the line-up for my new drop, I have ran before. Just never really started a drop like this before. Exciting to see how it turns out as I have spent alot of money along the way to get my environmental conditions perfect so only right to only the best. Everything i do is indoors, for now.
There are so many strains out there and not enough time to investigate them all. Is there any real standout strains from IHG that you have found and their characteristics. Cheers.

Welcome to the show Doc :passitleft:
Are you going to run a perpetual garden?, Or are you going to try and flower them all at once :thedoubletake: just wondering :hmmmm: the most I ever ran at once is 11 strains, and it's been a pain...not in the ass, cuz I don't get a chance to sit down :rofl:

Good luck with your endeavor :goodluck::snowboating:

Welcome to 420 Mag ! When you starting the grow ? Got some pics of your set up ? Looking forward to see what you got going on & the IHG since I've never tried them yet.
I am waiting on 2 more packs to come in that should be here any day. I'll start adding pics of my setup once I get the journal going. In house sucks paying 200 a pack but hey, finding keepers is much easier too. Appreciate you stopping in.

Welcome to the show Doc :passitleft:

Are you going to run a perpetual garden?, Or are you going to try and flower them all at once :thedoubletake: just wondering :hmmmm: the most I ever ran at once is 11 strains, and it's been a pain...not in the ass, cuz I don't get a chance to sit down :rofl:

Good luck with your endeavor :goodluck::snowboating:
Yes I will be doing perpetual. I already have things going now but mostly mom's that I keep for personal. I have a couple veg and flower rooms. Happy to be here and looking forward to getting my beans dropped and ready to rock.

Here will be my line-up for the drop.

Platinum Kush Breathe
Ice Cream Candy
Deluxe Sugarcane
Apple Jax
Gorilla Dosha
Slurricane #7 S1
Platinum Dosi
Hot Sauce
Tricopath

As I said, glad to be apart of the community. See you all in my journal.
Put your journal link into your signature once you start it.

Whats up everyone. I am a long time grower and somewhat familiar with lurking in forums learning how to fix what I did wrong in my grow. Now that I am comfortable with my setup and grows, I feel the need to reach out to the community and learn even more, while getting to know some of you. Anyways, keeping this short for a first post. Glad to be apart of the forum now and I look forward to contributing. Stay tuned as I am starting a new grow very shortly and I will be running about 8 different various In House Genetic strains. Including some from the new pancake line, bangers from the Platinum line and also some from the Jelly line. Things are about to get insane!!!
Welcome bro,your in the right place

Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
We have great sponsors if you need any equipment, they will give you a great deal. Glad to have you here.

Back
Top Bottom