New to the site and a new grower!

GrowJonnyGrow

420 Member
Yo my fellow gardeners,

From the UK and new to the game, I have grown a couple of plants in my yard with just water and cheap shit soil but after watching guides and hydroponics videos I'm taking it semi seriously.

Current setup:

Pc grow case
120w led light from China
I wired two pc fans to ac adaptor and use a speed control.

(In the process of building a large 100cm In height, width 60cm and around 50cm diameter, just need to drill the fan holes and put the door on)

Plants I'm growing at the moment are,

Royal Queen quick one inside the case,
Busy germinating another Quick one.
One northern lights and liberty haze in my yard lol lucky the smell hasn't been that bad plus I live in a working class area so most people smoke it...

Anyways nice to meet you all!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20201028_213214_2.jpg
    IMG_20201028_213214_2.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20201028_213040_5.jpg
    IMG_20201028_213040_5.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 77
:welcome: @GrowJonnyGrow, interesting idea!! I would get the temps higher to 26ish

Thanks guys!!

I'm from the north east of he UK so we have cold winds from the sea and it's winter, temp is 20 in the pc case while the humidity is 60 with both fans set at 9v...

Yes I plan to do a grow journal on the Royal queen quick one that I'm germinating and also I'm ordering some more from different seed banks. I plan to go both autos and fems for training next for training.

Yeah I've seen then space buckets very interesting, the build I'm busy making in for a under stairs cupboard space which I'm also coating it's fire proof paint for added safety even tho I'm using a led light that doesn't generate any heat which is amazing!!! The only heat I have felt are from the plug sockets but lucky they are plugged in to RCDs just incase of a surge.

Thanks guys!!

I'm from the north east of he UK so we have cold winds from the sea and it's winter, temp is 20 in the pc case while the humidity is 60 with both fans set at 9v...

Yes I plan to do a grow journal on the Royal queen quick one that I'm germinating and also I'm ordering some more from different seed banks. I plan to go both autos and fems for training next for training.

Yeah I've seen then space buckets very interesting, the build I'm busy making in for a under stairs cupboard space which I'm also coating it's fire proof paint for added safety even tho I'm using a led light that doesn't generate any heat which is amazing!!! The only heat I have felt are from the plug sockets but lucky they are plugged in to RCDs just incase of a surge.

what if you get the outside of the case temps to a better level and the inlet fan for the case will transfer the outside air to inside which would help bringing that temps closer to 26c. You could also try isolating the outside of the pc case which would help to divide the cold air from the warm air inside. Currently only a piece of aluminum is doing that, but not efficiently. Your humidity is on point.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom