Hi to everyone new to site

sicpuppy

man i hate p.c sorry not literate at all with pc took me 15 mins to work out how to make a post, that's life, well high thanks for letting me on site new to here and new grow as well blue Kush and blue gelato, 7 out 12 broke soil, but tap roots on all seeds, so happy happy my second grow did gorilla zkettlez last time 10 seeds 3 germinated killed 2 in veg and got 1 half way threw flowering and killed it with heat, but still got nice bit of smoke from it , lovely stone heavy happy and trippy sorry about spelling not literate at all

Welcome to 420 Magazine @sicpuppy

It sounds like you are off and running with this grow?
What kind of nutrient line do you use?
Are you ready to start a grow journal?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome friend, glad your enjoying your own home grown theirs nothing better! Don't worry the guys on here will turn you professional in no time, I'm still learning every day! ✌🏽

man i hate p.c sorry not literate at all with pc took me 15 mins to work out how to make a post, that's life, well high thanks for letting me on site new to here and new grow as well blue Kush and blue gelato, 7 out 12 broke soil, but tap roots on all seeds, so happy happy my second grow did gorilla zkettlez last time 10 seeds 3 germinated killed 2 in veg and got 1 half way threw flowering and killed it with heat, but still got nice bit of smoke from it , lovely stone heavy happy and trippy sorry about spelling not literate at all
Welcome aboard , lot of people on here to help you from killing plants.
Without the help i found here I'd be killing them as well.

Back
Top Bottom