Newbie but Oldie. Just supporting my Fiancé in her fight

MrTr3y

Hi guys. Great place to learn. Especially coming from a non-legal state and haven't used cannabis since Christmas before last. Had some White Snow Bunny (or was told was the strain) from Seattle. Present for my then girl friend. Didn't take much but she talked me into it. Was, after not smoking in years and I mean years, the best high ever in my 38 yrs of living. Back in the old days the swag was dirt but we didn't care and few hippie kids got real good in mason jar stuff down in New Orleans. Now I have a friend who is an activist in Seattle and I can get her really good stuff. I don't smoke due to work and that's the only real reason. My fiancé smokes to not take any antidepressants, like I do, and for many other reasons. She is very political and has several degrees including political science, she is really trying to get it out there and we discuss constantly the cause and reason for medical and medicinal uses. I'm happy for her voice and stand up personality that drives her. And with her being a very educated and by the way gorgeous woman. She makes since and people are really starting to listen. She was recently asked to be the spoke person for South West Texas NORMAL, if that's the correct spelling, and I'm proud to support her cause. This cause. Wish my fight could be more involved in the way where she gets to try the different strains I get for her. But oh well one day. Any way thanks for the site and info. Love to read and learn as much as possible. In my day only High Times mag was available, now look at all this info and ways Cannabis is helping the world. We need this! Non-believers need to put away the old thoughts of Reefer Madness and understand why this is so important and helpful for so many people. It wasn't out here for nothing.
Keep it up!!

Back
Top Bottom