Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Do me a personal favor Shed, Wait till August, Maybe September for the Monthly Sweeps on here with those Pics LMAO... Really though, That is top five plant for me since I have personally been on here... Love the Squat of it, and the Girth speaks for itself... Level and Clean... I really thank you for what is now a very fulfilled, if not Inspiring Plant Bro.... Green Days...

Do me a personal favor Shed, Wait till August, Maybe September for the Monthly Sweeps on here with those Pics LMAO... Really though, That is top five plant for me since I have personally been on here... Love the Squat of it, and the Girth speaks for itself... Level and Clean... I really thank for what is now a very fulfilled, if not Inspiring Plant Bro.... Green Days...
If I don't get it this month I'll give it another go for sure! Thanks Madd :).

The final bill c45 has been passed 56-30 and now it’s off to the senate to decide on the amendments made:) Its rough but it’s a good first step so I’ll take it:D

Happy dance time?

Getting a hippie care package ready for my pal @Lowded118. Just need to make some new treats this weekend! Lol @NaturalSpirit got his care package today so I eagerly await his reports:) So far I got a text that says I heart Sativas! Lololol

Hey wow nice work here! I have a question about defol. I see you did one recently and i've seen a lot of people do it like that: leave it to grow early without trimming and then just strip it down to one fan leaf per branch later on.. Seems to work great. When I've done it I did it gradually over time, I didn't take leaves that didn't overlap. And leaves that I was going to cut I cut early.. stuff like that trying to limit the damage.. Was that just crazy? Your way seems better do you know why?

Hey wow nice work here! I have a question about defol. I see you did one recently and i've seen a lot of people do it like that: leave it to grow early without trimming and then just strip it down to one fan leaf per branch later on.. Seems to work great. When I've done it I did it gradually over time, I didn't take leaves that didn't overlap. And leaves that I was going to cut I cut early.. stuff like that trying to limit the damage.. Was that just crazy? Your way seems better do you know why?
I love questions on defoil! Give me a few hours and I will answer this properly. Thanks for jumping in and always feel free to ask questions!

I love questions on defoil! Give me a few hours and I will answer this properly. Thanks for jumping in and always feel free to ask questions!
Choppy-chop!
:rofl:

Getting a hippie care package ready for my pal @Lowded118. Just need to make some new treats this weekend! Lol @NaturalSpirit got his care package today so I eagerly await his reports:) So far I got a text that says I heart Sativas! Lololol

Well If you ask.... lol

Before we jump to the report i would like to tell you once again How much This package thing is boosting my spirit! Preparing it is so Damn funny cause i kinda know the face that comes with it.

So on to my awesome morning experience...

I was sleeping when Someone was at the door. The Nice penetrating doorbell made me wonder who was there... there was a lovely blonde woman at the door with a very interesting looking package. To paint a picture for ya: me and mornings are not the best friends and my morning look is like hair all over the place, eyes hardly open and a face that People wonder What happend at This time a day.. She handed me a package after a weird looking stare competition(What was that woman thinking?!) I smiley very wide and wished her a blessed day!

It was the freaking care package that was just send a week ago or not even by Newty! Holy moly!!!

My morning turned around and all This lovely goods made me smile A LOT! After testing my first capsule’s I took “Some” oil in my coffee while vid calling my twinnie! Newty told me to try 1 ML oil in the coffee. Its Avocado oil and it stays liquid. That Also means it comes out of a suringe way easyer! So I ended Up with Chocolate Mint OG Capsules and 2-3ML-ish oil in my coffee...

As a chronic pain patiënt and chronic sleep disorder my head is always in chaos and in stress. Anxious 80% of the time even...

Dear Dear Newty... I feel NORMAL after your oil! Not normal like i dont feel anything but normal like calm and relaxed. Stress is like wayyyyy over there...

If anyone has the chance to get a grip of that oil... I would Bring a oil barrel or so:circle-of-love:

Oh besides the oil there was infused honey, a brownie, cookies, a lighter, insense, stickers(my freaking first!) and way more good stuff!!!

Have a great evening sis, you rocked mine!:cheer::thanks::hug:

Back
Top Bottom