Nick Hardy & Co Graduation: Coco Co2 High EC: Grown in Thailand: Perpetual

IMG_7877.jpeg

Its dry. Bit fast really probably didn’t need the second dehumidifier!

IMG_7878.jpeg

Rh was down as low as 46% so backed off the main De/Hum added in a little extra input air from the hallway and aiming for 61% steady. They’ll get a second drying after trimming before curing anyway. The background Rh is so high here they pick up more moisture because the trimmers like fresh warm air. No idea what & Co’s plan is for trimming. I think maybe in there. Baby arrived home, looks healthy enough. Heard a cry earlier which is always a good thing. Bit of energy in those lungs.

Reckon I can take some for testing on Sunday. Results by Monday/Tuesday
Very nice

Fridays at school they can wear “Princess Dresses” All the Russian kids used to try and go as Elsa every day so Friday’s only now (parents used to complain they got dirty from playtime 😂) L normally wears fake basketball shorts and shirts. Didn’t know Jordan played for the Boston Stormers! That kinda fake! But her Friday dress now is a Wednesday dress, as in Addams Family. With her very dark hair and eyes she looks very cool. “Papa need to call me Wednesday today” as she jumped out of bed.

Fridays at school they can wear “Princess Dresses” All the Russian kids used to try and go as Elsa every day so Friday’s only now (parents used to complain they got dirty from playtime 😂) L normally wears fake basketball shorts and shirts. Didn’t know Jordan played for the Boston Stormers! That kinda fake! But her Friday dress now is a Wednesday dress, as in Addams Family. With her very dark hair and eyes she looks very cool. “Papa need to call me Wednesday today” as she jumped out of bed.
You know what over identification with the Addams family leads to right? :laugh:

You know what over identification with the Addams family leads to right? :laugh:
No?!

I used to know a lot of people affiliated with the Adams Family on London. But that’s a crime syndicate! Can’t be worse than that?!

No?!

I used to know a lot of people affiliated with the Adams Family on London. But that’s a crime syndicate! Can’t be worse than that?!
No, I'm joking. One of my dearest school friends, now living in UK is a goth and a party animal. I was thinking of her not crime syndicates, although I am nearly finished the de Ruyter book about the crime syndicates eating Eskom, so syndicates are not far from my mind either!
1699591523439.png

Cross post from Dissertation - but a bunch the seedlings in "Tent #1" or whatever will end up in our perpetual - so until I get the numbers in on the last harvest might as well see what's going on! How banging is the new purple light, like really, my electrics gonna be great.
Loadsa a @Mars Hydro everywhere, I should probably check they actually paid for my sparky.

So - the:
4x4 at the end is gonna be "Viva Voce" grow. Solos. 1KG yield. No Co2, No Brand 320w. Whatever, OG Kush or Canuck arrive, whatever arrives first gets popped.

4x8 Not covering journal wise, previously our veg/clone/mother tent - putting ~12-18 plants in there and gonna go seedling to harvest under two @Mars Hydro FCE4800 in 3 Gallon Airpots. No Gas

5x5 - Dissertation grow. 110oz, 3L Solo Cups x 12 Gas This is my dissertation homies...

Jeez he's an idiot these days.

But yeah - irrigation and HVAC videos to follow. This is electrical and meh - a dead wild boar.

So yeah I got a new nug ready for the comp (this ain’t campaigning!)

but I mean basically I created a giant commercial grade dry room so 8 days seems fair time!

But its not even 8 days its 11 days. Because I did that lights out thing for 3 days trying to drought and finish.

Check this out!

IMG_8042.jpeg

Shed called it at 10 Days on November 1st. He was probably spot on. Azi too. But on the 3rd I think it was lights out and 6th we chopped and hung.

It went a whole bunch more orange in the mean time right?!

I’m gonna a) Vape some and b) hopefully take them all off for testing tomorrow.

Nick & Co

Hmm vape report still a bit green but some deffo what I thought was tobacco (I smoke menthols but vaped it) There was also maybe some coffee but I read on Leafly its associated with with tea flavours and yeah I get that.

This is based off just the Warlock review, couldn’t find much taste wise on this CBD enhanced version. The stuff I tried coupla weeks ago out of solos was nothing close to this. I’m battered way more than anything I’ve had in days. Even the OG Kush I’ve been self medicating with.

I cannot wait to get it tested. Gonna be fascinating. CBD is a cannabinoid I don’t have a lot of experience with as well. Although our OG Kush has 17.28% and 1.78% I think CBG and that mashed me the Kali Mist with 1.7% CBD but lowly 12.7% THC (There’s CBG there too at about 2.5% for 15.x% total)

Wow how much fun is this!

I’m pain free, racy typey you might notice and able to function.

Wait. No 🤣

I just considered turning on the TV and realised thats gonna be a mission.

Indica Ho!

I cannot wait to get it tested. Gonna be fascinating. CBD is a cannabinoid I don’t have a lot of experience with as well. Although our OG Kush has 17.28% and 1.78% I think CBG and that mashed me the Kali Mist with 1.7% CBD but lowly 12.7% THC (There’s CBG there too at about 2.5% for 15.x% total)

Wow how much fun is this!
That's probably the CBD effect. In small amounts it can enhance the THC high, in larger amounts it can offset it. They think similar for CBG as well.

Not half as good as the OG Kush on my shoulder.

Wore off quicker too, maybe.

I’m gonna guess real low, 10% and 5% THC:CBD tops.

But my experience of this kind of stuff is like fraction above zero.

Having fun watching Oppenheimer, chatting here and there and planning for if looks likely there’s some rash causing fever sweeping the house.

Not fazed. L has a long vaccine appointment at the big private hospital tomorrow. & Co goes early and gets properly checked. Then the indeterminate reason given by the public hospital for the two 16 year olds gets firmed up. We just buy the same treatments for them at 20% the price scrip free at the pharmacy 100 yards away. But me and & Co being down is gonna be a problem. Too many moving parts in the household, including a week old baby.

Yeah I’m masho….

No one needed to know my thought process on that but there you go CBD Enhanced Warlock gets you high!

1700061407275.png

So we have a bunch of the family down with Zika Virus. Meh down is really best way to describe the symptoms. Bit of a fever, achy limbs, lethargy and all that kinda stuff. Paracetamol and rest generally does the trick. Its transmitted by mosquitos or by un protected sex and it only really is an issue for pregnant women as it causes all sorts of problems for the foetus. Nasty stuff. Since I know & Co is not pregnant and I trust (😅 too much of that recently) my 16 year old step daughter and live in boyfriend aren’t imbeciles we’ll be good. Me and L nada. Everyone else 🤣

Must be all that good CBD Warlock 😂

This is delaying trim but got the environment pretty good. The Co2 on the other sensor has been really high just after trim, like over 1000 and then now gradually declined to the same levels as this. My theoryis its all that chlorophyll letting lost out. From the CBD Warlock left out on my coffee table all might its plenty good taste already, trim and bag and as good a taste you'll get in 2 weeks. Its like a cure room in there. Though I imagine perhaps the jar pressure or Grove bag pressure teases the last out with air pressure, perhaps?

I might have my driver back tomorrow assuming no more hospital so will drop the first two or three samples off at the shop for testing. & Co not feeling great, obvs. so no new testing tonight. Tomorrow is a busy day, up pot all the below, some to 110oz Solos for Dissertation Grow, the rest to I dunno 1L plastic things from the Garden Centre, there are 18 cherry picked for the next grow in this room, downsizing by 3 plants, see what we have though in 3-4 weeks, the rest we'll grow out in 4x8 tent all the way through in 3 Gallon Airpots. We've never flowered under the @Mars Hydro FCE4800's - spoilt for lights we are! We also should be putting the 12 OG Kush I popped yesterday in dirt for the Viva Voce grow.

Soil arrived for the restart on the Giant SIP too.

Nick & Co

IMG_8052.jpeg

Mimosa x Orange Punch Top
Mimosa x Orange Punch Bottom
CBD Enhanced Warlock
Purple Queen
Red Hot Cookies
Strawberry AK

All sent for testing. We have 3 more to do Seriotica/Hulkberry/CBD 2 but in a few days. & Co can barely walk poor thing. Council ladies came over and started suggesting we’d need to pay for the fogging and the standard mosquito deterrent crap they were giving her. They saw my white skin and thought $$$ She rinsed them and changed their minds really quite quickly 🤣

Saying results tomorrow. I dunno. We harvested a little early and panicky but nothing was too far off.

The Strawberry AK we’ve grown 3 times now. The Bonsai Solo is the best smoke just about but this one is in beautiful, just beautiful condition.

I have a bunch left over of all to test too.

Tough gig but someone’s gotta do it.

Nick & Co

It was ripped up for the sample.

IMG_8062.jpeg

Wow results are in super quick. I've sent another sample of the CBD Enhanced Warlock off now and begged they do it today. You'll see why. We did have a possible Slurricane mix up up but don't think so. The THC is about what we and other people in our growing community are used to. The biggest dispensary on the island did the tests - pretty sure they only sell their own grown. They've got a couple of say two dozen strains in the 20-22% range that's it. Everything they sell is at these levels. Unless you test its all speculation. Somehow - the two separate Mimosa x Orange Punch got merged. Only one result. A bit annoyed about that. Unless that CBD Warlock is actually the same as that. Anyway hopefully another result in an hour or so.

As far as the results Yeah it gets you high! We're the only people apart from that dispensary chain - Phuket High - that actually tests. The rest just put a sticker on the jar based on the breeder max.

Here we go:

1700128305811.png

1700128369945.png

1700128417884.png

1700128456929.png

1700128499291.png

1700128541076.png

1700128593223.png

1700130376831.png

This is easier to make sense of - three gaggling Thai ladies in charge the machine - dunno. No CBD at all in the CBD strain seems odd. & Co will memorise a 12 digit number for a year from saying it once but labelling Thai's really struggle with. Hence my colour coding efforts.

No one I know that grows here that actually tests gets much above that - breeder numbers are BS

To get 7 tests was 1800 baht so $50USD almost exactly. Like a 4 hour turnaround I'll do it again with the top and bottom buds and the two strains Seriotica and Hulkberry in a day or two.

We still got trim and weighing and a coupla more tests - but asking Teddy to mark this journal as completed - turns out perpetual can be an issue (well at least writing about it!)

But ai hope I gave a good account of the sort of rhythm’s planning, maintenance, changes (always the changes!) of growing at a slightly larger scale than your average member.

That we grow more is not a thing for me at all. Its more of everything but its not matched with the skill and care of most the site to be honest. Much more broad brush are we.

So yeah - feel free chime in with thoughts on results and I’ll update the other results but hopefully my new sack of 100L Perlite is being delivered within the hour so we can up pot the next batch of ladies for this grow, but seems nice time to finish this journal.

The endless river”

Nick & Co

Back
Top Bottom