Nick Hardy & Co Graduation: Coco Co2 High EC: Grown in Thailand: Perpetual

So the reports so far today:

First the bitter chloro taste is all gone - my Co2 theory - but reckon they’ll punch up flavourwise

Red Hot Cookies- meh not that punchy and made me feel vaguely sad. But some other cookies stuff I’ve had gives me a similar feeling. Its such a stalwart of so many strains given my, umm either over eager, or fast learner, experience I think has learned me Cookies derived strains tend me to the sad. Or that might just be the 25 Girls Scout Cookies I killed.

🤷🏽

Mimosa x Orange Punch - on this plant grown proper oh but the orange taste does come through! Lovey and warm and yet still plenty active.

Reckon a touch of Purple Queen in a moment (for my shoulder!) and I’m done the evening.

Been busy the other grows tonight.

Nick

Woah.

This is powerful witchcraft.

& Co bring come here, none of my transportation methods to get me to bed .

Shoulder is fixed though!

🤣

IMG_8081.jpeg

IMG_8082.jpeg

Ha, the second CBD Enhanced Warlock test came in.

So either it was Slurricane confusion or & Co mixed a hanger. Actually not & Co, her son and halfwit work colleague more likely.

Here we go - well pleased with this. Perfect levels for something no one else has.

Probably won't bother testing it myself though. Near enough 1:1

😆

1700220508505.png

Ha, the second CBD Enhanced Warlock test came in.
So either it was Slurricane confusion or & Co mixed a hanger. Actually not & Co, her son and halfwit work colleague more likely.
Here we go - well pleased with this. Perfect levels for something no one else has.
Probably won't bother testing it myself though. Near enough 1:1
Thanks for getting and double checking those first results, and for getting a 1:1 as advertised! It's always good to be selling something that no one else has. And the rest of the tests came back pretty consistent with numbers in the high teens, so well done all around.
:thumb:

Thanks for getting and double checking those first results, and for getting a 1:1 as advertised! It's always good to be selling something that no one else has. And the rest of the tests came back pretty consistent with numbers in the high teens, so well done all around.
:thumb:
Still gotta get some top and low bud numbers. I think the mislabelling FUBAR is the two Mimosa x OP - the “p” from top and “w” from low were only half printed. Then just got one result. The original CBD Warlock result is an awful lot like the Mimosa x OP result.

But yeah, its just send one of the kids down the dispensary, like you gotta be 20 to enter but guess they consider them industry workers delivering testing samples 😂 and two hours later they email the results.

Absolute mad world.

Really.

Trim has started, & Co is doing the smaller plants first, the singletons basically.

Started with the Hulkberry, worst full sized plant we’ve grown I think. To be fair she needed 9-10 weeks and got 8.5. But also she’d had a couple of full blown branches removed for something & Co saw and didn’t like. While I was away. Nugs meh. She’s been out all day when I checked them out so were way soft. Feel better after the night redrying.

Hulkberry
82g - 2.9oz

Tropicanna Poison
184g - 6.5oz

These banging nugs. Hard AF, bounce on the table. All pretty uniform sized as well, like over sized marbles. This was another with a hard life. I’m really quite surprised by the yield. Another misshapen one. Weird clone thing its whole life.

She’s warmed up with the two smallest she’ reckons. Purple Queen is next up.

And to outdoors

Day #71/80 Red Mimosa XL Auto

IMG_8242.jpeg

Still only had water and still drinking. See how much more I can get out of her!

Nick

1701079523157.png

This is where we're at at 5/20 plants trimmed. This only counting saleable bud. Anything too small or light goes in the pre rolls.The amount varies plant to plant, the Purple Queen and Tropicanna Poison, virtually none. 25% though, and I would expect the next 3 quartiles to be up on this. Red Hot not really a surprise, thought we'd beat 4oz though. She was great big pheno but just never looked like budding up anymore. She was vegged shortest too. Was gonna try and drop off samples tonight but asking & Co to trim anything more today might result in a sharp retort. I'll drop them off tomorrow morning before Chiro, maybe results by this time tomorrow.

Nick & Co

1701335897870.png

เรียนลูกค้า เนื่่องจากตอนนี้ เครื่องตรวจมีปัญหาทางเทคนิคขัดข้อง ผลตรวจอีก 1 ผล เราจะ รอเครื่องกลับมาใช้ปกติ ก่อนแล้วจะแจ้งผลให้ทราบ หากท่านต้องการรับเงินตรวจคืน ให้ติดต่อมาได้ที่ ร้าน Phuket High ขอบคุณค่ะ

So yesterday I got the Seriotica Top result, about what I was expecting, its the strain three of us here have grown and its always around there, however its grown, indoor us, indoor loads of space in self watering or green house. I had another CBD tested came out about the same as the other one - it would as I now realise it was the same plant, d'uh! I'll go again BUT The Thai above is the shop explaining they've broken the machine, so my Hulkberry has to wait a few days. So the girl in the shop says, but what she's basing this on no idea! She's an ex bar girl there for sales, not the machine operator 😆 She said they were fixing it tonight, then she said 2-3 days. Its very Thai. Tell 'em what you think they want to hear but build in some deniability.

However, @InTheShed - I mean it would seem pretty clear cut that lower stuff is less strong, but then what with the CBD?! As I mentioned before I know of a good few tests of this strain, none have pulled CBD ever and that's not an insubstantial amount as far as by product cannabinoids go. Does it transform into THC or something, is that part of the process? Seriotica is Cookies x Mimosa that they tell you about but there will be more in there because that's how Simon breeds.

It creates more questions than it answers! All being well and the machine being fixed I might run the Strawberry through the same process.

Not quite half way through trim. Low yield compared to previous. Was far from the greatest line up we've ever out in there. Next one will be. We are also far more ruthless in what we actually trim and weigh. We have enough for 4000 pre rolls or something I think. & Co get a bunch of kids round and get them filling cones for a weekend, something which is entirely legal here. They can work on farms or help package, can't go in a shop where its for sale until they're 20 though.

Nick & Co

However, @InTheShed - I mean it would seem pretty clear cut that lower stuff is less strong, but then what with the CBD?! As I mentioned before I know of a good few tests of this strain, none have pulled CBD ever and that's not an insubstantial amount as far as by product cannabinoids go. Does it transform into THC or something, is that part of the process?
Negative.

CBG-a seems to be the precursor cannabinoid to all of the others, including THC-a, CBD-a, and CBC-a, etc. Once it converts to them (the acidic forms of the new ones) they will go on to convert or degrade into others.

THC-a degrades over time into CBN-a and then to CBN (the sleepy time cannabinoid), but can be converted first to THC with heat. Note I said CB N, (not CBD). CBG-a can convert to CBD-a and then to CBD with heat, and CBG-a can also convert to CBG with heat.

The abbreviations are so close that many get them confused.

Also, it's odd you're getting results for the converted cannabinoids in the results as the plant doesn't produce any of them. Rather they live in the plant as the acidic versions. That is, unless you decarbed them prior to sending them for testing, or the lab doesn't really know what it's actually showing for results. :hmmmm:

Negative.

CBG-a seems to be the precursor cannabinoid to all of the others, including THC-a, CBD-a, and CBC-a, etc. Once it converts to them (the acidic forms of the new ones) they will go on to convert or degrade into others.

THC-a degrades over time into CBN-a and then to CBN (the sleepy time cannabinoid), but can be converted first to THC with heat. Note I said CB N, (not CBD). CBG-a can convert to CBD-a and then to CBD with heat, and CBG-a can also convert to CBG with heat.

Also, it's odd you're getting results for the converted cannabinoids in the results as the plant doesn't produce any of them. Rather they live in the plant as the acidic versions. That is, unless you decarbed them prior to sending them for testing, or the lab doesn't really know what it's actually showing for results. :hmmmm:

Brain fog🤯

Negative.

I decarbed once to make millionaires shortbread about two years ago. Gosh that stuff was good.

The results are pretty thorough. I wonder if it was that really weird ugly Seriotica - Shed once said it didn’t even look like a cannabis plant. The top and bottom weren’t necessarily the same plant. They’d already been rough chopped. But knowing how stable it is in terms of results I wasn’t bothered. Guess I’ll just have to make sure with the Strawberry AK

Here’s the full pack they give for each test. They keep putting my name on it - asked three times now they use Forty-45 everytime they put my name. Reassuring ain’t it?

IMG_8320.jpeg

IMG_8321.jpeg

IMG_8323.jpeg

IMG_8324.jpeg

For sure its a poor country. Agrarian. Farmers rule here - control a lot of votes.
South Africa would do well to follow that example. Instead, the new laws are draconian when it comes to kids and weed.

IMG_8327.jpeg

The top buds of this and likely only the very top will get trimmed and weighed. The rest just chopped off the branch and thrown leaves and all into a a bag marked Strawberry AK and run through the commercial grinder and blended into preroll filler.

I ordered 1000 110mm cones today. We’re being really much more ruthless about what is saleable bud this time. The pile for the Seriotica was way bigger. But that leans to small buds anyway.

Nick & Co and the sounds of snipping.

Congrats on getting all that trimmed, as well as the tests! :thanks:
It creates more questions than it answers! All being well and the machine being fixed I might run the Strawberry through the same process.
Sure does! Were the submitted buds trimmed up the same? They need to be so the weight-to-THC ratio is as close as possible.
I wonder if it was that really weird ugly Seriotica - Shed once said it didn’t even look like a cannabis plant. The top and bottom weren’t necessarily the same plant. They’d already been rough chopped. But knowing how stable it is in terms of results I wasn’t bothered. Guess I’ll just have to make sure with the Strawberry AK
Oh that one, oof! Might not have been the best example of a cannabis plant. One day when I'm feeling spendy I might drop $150 and do the same test here on one of my future plants. 💰

plant. One day when I'm feeling spendy I might drop $150 and do the same test here on one of my future plants. 💰
$150! Its $8.60 for me or $7 (4 for 1000THB) Its not a full test though the acronym for those is HPLC so it has +/- 1% Maybe have a search if there is Gemmacert Test near you, rather than the full one day test, these take a couple of hours.

Sure they’ll be more expensive near you but maybe $20 not $150

Back
Top Bottom