Nine Leafer's Hydro Jack Herer/Pineapple Romulan/God's Gift Grow Journal - 2010

Weekly Update - Week 11 (Day 56 Flower)

Swollen Calyxes!!! These babies are swelling up like crazy. The dry KoolBloom is making them push out calyxes all over the place. I am posting shots mostly of the swollen calyxes since just a few days ago I posted a truck load of photos. I have about 14 more days of flowering, then I will do a small flush for the last week and then harvest.

:yummy:

DSCF00964.JPG

DSCF00974.JPG

DSCF00994.JPG

DSCF01003.JPG

DSCF01072.JPG

DSCF01104.JPG

DSCF01123.JPG

DSCF01142.JPG

BEAUTIFUL!!! you must be so proud and excited. juicy, sticky girls waiting for your hands to be all over their nugs. ;)
:goodjob:

Yes, I am very happy with how things have been going thus far. I have learned a lot on this grow and plan to make some adjustments next cycle. My hands will be all over these girls soon!

:blunt:

Weekly Update - Week 12 (Day 63 Flower)

The girls are finally starting to show signs of ripening. Besides the swollen calyxes, the trichromes are starting to go amber. I am letting these girls go until I start to see more amber tirchs. They are mostly clear to cloudy, with a few ambers here and there. I may stop the dry Kool Bloom mid-way through this week and start the flushing process if they start to go amber quicker then I anticipate. Either way I'm excited to harvest them and get into re-vegging these girls for my next cycle.

0205111508-00.jpg

0205111508-01.jpg

0205111508-02.jpg

0205111508-03.jpg

0205111508-04.jpg

0205111509-00.jpg

wow nine leafer, these girls are looking ripe! you're almost done. cant wait to see a smoke report!

:welcome:, ResLaGanja!

Yeah, they are showing signs more and more that they are ready to be harvested. The flush is going to be started today and I will only give them R/O, for the next 4 days or so, to get a good amount of "fresh" water into the stalks. Then down they go! :slide:

I, myself, can not wait to make a smoke report for this grow! ;)

Weekly Update - Week 13 (Day 91 Flower)

Harvest! :slide:
So last night me and my buddy(in the grey army shirt) spent all day and night manicuring these fine girls. I took out each plant tried to get a decent shot of it outside the grow room and I forgot to get a few shots in the excitement of the harvest. I had no idea of how much trimming we had ahead of us, but it was a great time. I will hit you with the pictures and then I'll post the wet weights at the bottom.

Godz #1 and Godz #2
DSCF01202.JPG

DSCF01212.JPG

DSCF01223.JPG

DSCF0124.JPG

DSCF0125.JPG

DSCF01271.JPG

DSCF01372.JPG

DSCF01301.JPG

DSCF01341.JPG

DSCF01383.JPG

DSCF01413.JPG

DSCF01423.JPG

Pineapple Romulan
DSCF0145.JPG

DSCF01461.JPG

DSCF0148.JPG

DSCF01491.JPG

DSCF01521.JPG

Jack Herer

DSCF0154.JPG

DSCF0155.JPG

DSCF0156.JPG

DSCF0158.JPG

DSCF0163.JPG

DSCF01692.JPG

DSCF0171.JPG

DSCF01741.JPG

Scissor Hash
DSCF0166.JPG

Wet Weights:
Godz #1: 314.6 grams
Godz #2: 466.1 grams
Pineapple Romulan: 432.2 grams
Jack Herer: 786.2 grams
Total: 1999.1 grams (71.39oz or 4.46lbs)

I had to weigh the Jack Herer in two separate piles, since the scale I was using had a 600gram max limit. When I dragged these girls out I was surprised how much green was left all over these plants. It's hard to tell with the HPS bulb putting the yellowish look all over them. I also had no idea how much the Jack Herer had grown. I LOVE THIS STRAIN and I haven't even smoked it yet. LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES! The Jack Herer was NOT LST'ed and it did the best out of all the plants. A true testament to the Late great Jack Herer's(RIP) work on this strain. Also, since I am "re-vegging" these girls for another cycle, I don't get the chance to pull them up and check the root system. I can only assume it's a beast of a system down below. I have them back on 24hr lighting once again and I am already starting on the second cycle. Hoping for a scrog method with these hempy buckets. I'll know in about a week once I hopefully start seeing some new growth on the girls if it's a go. Anyway, this grow has been a blast(!) and I can't wait for the smoke report and dry weigh-in!

DSCF0160.JPG

:Namaste:

you should be very proud of your self! that is a nice pull and killer weed. congrats brother!

Jack is a bad ass strain

Thank you sir! I am very happy with the amount I was able to pull from such small containers. The Jack was epic. Once I pulled it out, into the kitchen, I was all smiles. That strain really knows how to put on the weight. I am very interested in seeing how much I end up with dry weight. I expect to lose quite a bit in water weight overall. I am going tomorrow to pick up a few more clones, most likely the GPD strain. So I'll have a total of six plants which I have plenty of room for. Could you imagine if I had 4 Jacks!

:):):):):):):):):)

Thank you sir! I am very happy with the amount I was able to pull from such small containers. The Jack was epic. Once I pulled it out, into the kitchen, I was all smiles. That strain really knows how to put on the weight. I am very interested in seeing how much I end up with dry weight. I expect to lose quite a bit in water weight overall. I am going tomorrow to pick up a few more clones, most likely the GPD strain. So I'll have a total of six plants which I have plenty of room for. Could you imagine if I had 4 Jacks!

:):):):):):):):):)

4 would be cool..

not going to lie i am lazy right now and was wondering how long did ur Jacks take to flower? what was your whole feeding in bloom? GH was in the mix right? which stuff though?

Back
Top Bottom