NizzlyBear's 4X4 Tent Soilless Alien Mars Hydro Cob Grow 2018

So my sons surgery went well. And the gals are doing great! Just coated in crystals since week 2 hehe. The clones are doing friggen amazing just huge! will get pics up tomorrow. Been watering every 2 days like clockwork very thirsty girls hehe

Glad to here it went well.

Wow looking great!! Im going to pull up a chair and watch the ladies grow if thats okay :)

Goodluck!! Can't wait to see more!

Awesome glad to have you! I think you all will like the pics hehe they are doing sooo good im really happy I cloned this strain! :Namaste:

Woohoo!! Thank you bub. I need to learn about clones sometime

Have helped take cuts befofe for ppl but this was my first time doing it all my self n rooting n dome and have to say one of the most satisfying things I have done in all my years of growing. :D

Ok so I transplanted into two gallon pots using good ol trusty sunshine #4. The last one to root is almost rdy to LST Looking really good almost caught up. Still using kickstarter 5-8-5 on them will switch to Grow soon with Vitamax Plus.

They are looking really amazing im sooo happy with how my first clones came out. Will be keeping this strain going for awhile. :D

They are already bushes :green_heart:

Spent about two hours pruning the big gals, was a lot of work but I did a good job. Should get me through flower with maybe a light pruning towards the end. So amazing looking at a sea of alien buds haha. They grow in small chunky sections very easy trim. The smell is amazing like a grapey, blueberry, sweet n fruity. Very relaxing anti anxiety high, doesn't give or take any energy away. Doesn't put you to sleep but you easily could if you wanted to. My wifes favorite strain for her anxiety, it just melts it away.

Back
Top Bottom