Noob

High Kev ! Welcome aboard the 420 Train ... "Puff Puff". It's probably the best site out there if you want to learn things without people talking shit & putting your grows down. I've been a member on several & most are full of A-Holes ! I've been here a couple years now I think. Tried to leave a few times; but always came back after dealing with the rudeness of other sites. You will find any help you may need right here at 420 from friendly, knowledgeable growers.
So what you got growing ? Indoor or Outdoor ? Going to start a journal ? Got any pics to share ?

High Kev ! Welcome aboard the 420 Train ... "Puff Puff". It's probably the best site out there if you want to learn things without people talking shit & putting your grows down. I've been a member on several & most are full of A-Holes ! I've been here a couple years now I think. Tried to leave a few times; but always came back after dealing with the rudeness of other sites. You will find any help you may need right here at 420 from friendly, knowledgeable growers.
So what you got growing ? Indoor or Outdoor ? Going to start a journal ? Got any pics to share ?
I start all my plants indoors, but I’m growing out side. All of the seeds I got were from two buddies. White widow and Bruce Banner. This year I’m buying female seeds, this week actually. I’m going to get Northen Lights
Welcome to 420 my friend. :welcome:

I start all my plants indoors, but I’m growing out side. All of the seeds I got were from two buddies. White widow and Bruce Banner. This year I’m buying female seeds, this week actually. I’m going to get Northen Lights
Sounds like a great plan. Are you going to start a journal my friend?

Welcome!
If you want advice specific to your area I would suggest heading on over to the Canadian grower's thread. There are a few guys from the Maritimes over there.
Here's a link. 88 pages, but still fairly active.
Thanks, I’ll check that out.

Welcome. I’m currently growing 3 northern lights autos. Can’t wait to try the strain.

9207AD0A-13BB-4B12-9194-83A2D7D9D5C7.jpeg

I know my welcome is late and honestly, I probably wouldn't even have known of your existence if not for the Mars Hydro contest. When I saw your name, I had to check you out because I used to work with a Kevin Adams but his middle initial is different but ya never know these days. You could be a band for all I know. Just look at Billy Talent, for example (who I detest, by the way) and I'm high and totally rambling but welcome to the site. I know you're going to love it here. We all do. If you need any help with finding stuff, you should check out this link (if no one else has already posted it):

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

:passitleft:

Sounds like a great plan. Are you going to start a journal my friend?
I know my welcome is late and honestly, I probably wouldn't even have known of your existence if not for the Mars Hydro contest. When I saw your name, I had to check you out because I used to work with a Kevin Adams but his middle initial is different but ya never know these days. You could be a band for all I know. Just look at Billy Talent, for example (who I detest, by the way) and I'm high and totally rambling but welcome to the site. I know you're going to love it here. We all do. If you need any help with finding stuff, you should check out this link (if no one else has already posted it):

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

:passitleft:
Thanks Hashgirl. Everyone is so helpful here. Happy Easter

Back
Top Bottom