Nor. Light x Skunk #1 (G-Force) L.S.T.

Re: Nor. Light x Skunk #1 (G-Force) *L.S.T.*

KingJim- I decided to not top my plant, i didnt want to wait another 2-3weeks to start to flower. I started my plants with Low Stress Training, i slowly bent the main stem 90 degrees, this allows for much extra growth and you dont lose your main cola by topping. I water usually every 4-5 days, ya usually when the soil feels mostly dry. I dig my fingernail in and you can usually tell. I use very little nutrients, I believe in using unsulfered molasses. Its natural, cheap and you can get it at publix, after i started using molasses my nugs exploded.

Hope that helps

Cheers for the info, I dont think I will top my plant now. I have never heard of molasses, but it sounds good to me, not sure where to find that in the UK or what it would be called. Does it come in different forms or will it mosltly be used as a natural fert?

Good luck with your grow, I'll be happy if mine turns out nearly as well.

:peace:

You can prob. order it it the UK somewhere. Look up recipes for "blackstrap molasses" or jarred "unsulfured molasses". I usually add 2-3 tablespoons molasses per half gallon of h20, but Start off slow.

Molasses is simply organic sugar pretty much. Im not sure what you cook it with but its usually sold at markets or nurserys is either solid or "Blackstrap" or in a syrup "unsulfured" I prefer unsulfered. I usually heat up my water luke warm and add molasses stirring it into the water until its mixed and their syrup residue left.
Good luck

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom