Now that NYS allows cultivation, what strains have the least smell?

The final step is to outline the final result of Total CFM calculation for your grow tent / room and to note required sizes for extractor and intake fans. Extraction fans are responsible for removing air and intake fans are responsible for bringing fresh air inside. The intake fan has to be 15% less powerful than the exhaust fan. This is because there should be negative pressure present in the grow tent / room.

Total CFM of Grow Room
184.7 run at full speed

Extractor Fan Size

Intake Fan Size

If you have negative pressure side walls of grow tent will be sucked in a little is all. Thats why I use a 6 Inch Charcoal filter and 6-inch inline fan as you can run on 3 or 4 speed out of 10. Can't even hear it running. But what you have will work fine but realize you will lose some of that 190 CFM if that is what its rated for is all. Plus, duct work and bends in duct will also cause CFMs to drop.

Figures are for 4' X4' X 6'-foot Tent

Many Calculators out there for Grow Tent CFM's
My extractor draws very well but I also have to regulate the r.h. when in dropped right low in my lung room 39% and below 50% in there. The 4" that came in my kit draws really well and I don't have the fan on high and I adjust as needed. However there is nothing wrong with having more, when this fans is no longer useful I'll upgrade to a 6".

I remember when B.C. broke through with fantastic prize winners, I don't live in Canada but a medical use state without thc limitation but no legal seeds or growth for individuals. I have bought seeds from the USA and Europe, so Canadians should have no more problem than me which was none.
Yea you wont get caught just not technically allowed to grow cannabis if it isnt from the OCS store or online store in Ontario.

staring Oct 5th 2022 it will be legal for people to do home cultivation with a MMJ card in NYS

Correct card holders

As far as non card holders I believe that the last thing I read was we can start growing “legally” 18 months past the first legal dispensary point of sale. As far as I know there has been no legal recreational dispensary sales yet done. I went and picked up some edibles at a store yesterday on my way home from work, I bought 2x “stones” and the edibles where a gift. (Yes the state is going after some of those kinds of “gift” dispensaries). So when that first sale happens, it’ll be 18 months from that date that it’s legal to grow

additional info
0001.jpg
0002.jpg
0003.jpg
0004.jpg
0005.jpg
0006.jpg
0007.jpg
0008.jpg

Have you considered keeping the tent and getting rid of the wife? (JUST KIDDING!). Best you can do is a good carbon filter and a well sealed tent. I just had an entire grow have literally no scent at all. Problem is I can’t say why it happened. Plenty stony, once cured it smells fine and smokes good, 4 different strains, weird, never had it happen before.

just got a notice from the NYS cannabis board that they are now also allowing outdoor growing. So next summer I can plant outside and not smell up the house lol
The concern then becomes who else can smell it. A neighbor complaining it is a public nuisance? Teenager's locating some free bud while you sleep? Make sure the smell is not making you and advertised target.

Maryland's Constitution has been amended to allow for adult recreational use and individuals can grow 2 plants, which sucks. But that is 4 in the yard and 5 in the tent for me. It really takes effect 1 July and the legislature has to make sure they get their cut. This just happened election day and although I have my tent I am excited to grow outside.

I just completed growing two Northern Light and one CB Dutch Treat. They did smell inside the tent and in a little the room they were growing in. I couldn't smell it in the rest of my apartment.

I live on the third floor in my building and the exhaust vent leads out a to fairly windy intersection. I doubt and one can smell it.

Back
Top Bottom