OD's Journal

Had a really rough time there for a minute. Things will be back up to speed in the next couple weeks. Life just hits you in all directions sometimes. Thanks Lex and Flamel for trying to keep this going. :passitleft: I've re-subbed up on both your grows, they're looking great. Keep that shit up :thumb:

Sorry bout the bad turn but hope things are looking up for ya now welcome back
I kept telling myself things are going way to good right now something shitty is bound to happen. And I was correct lol. But hey, it was an experience that will help me to deal with more shit in the future. I'm alive. But enough of that. Time for some good energy. :lot-o-toke:

OD i was worried about you buddy. Im very glad you found your way through the rapids of life! I had a feeling you would be back, so we been keeping this thing going with some good books and movie stuff. Good to see you have a possitive attitude and are now better equiped for the future. We are always here for ya man. Welcome back! :passitleft: Here you go, take this doobie and just chill.

Don't mind if I do :tokin:

I had a feeling you would be back, so we been keeping this thing going with some good books and movie stuff.
I saw that I though it was really kool. You guys have good taste even. I really appreciate it. Thanks for the welcome back :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Alright well I'm giving in, here is an update. Currently have some northern light special, afghani, and a strain I believe hasn't been done yet but I could be wrong (please correct me if I'm wrong) a bred mix between blue dream and god bud. I will upload some photos.

Here just a picture of my little work station, a bit messy. You can see a couple dried out male plants I plucked and patted of the grow medium to see the root system.

DSCF00886.JPG

And here's my exhaust fan with the carbon filter hooked up. I'm very thankful for it.

DSCF00876.JPG

Here is the plants a bit into veg, some sprouted earlier so they are still seedlings.

DSCF00834.JPG

And here it when I switched over to flower

DSCF00849.JPG
DSCF00855.JPG

And here is the last week or 2 of flower for the little ones, these are the cross of blue dream and god bud.

DSCF00896.JPG
DSCF00908.JPG
DSCF009110.JPG
DSCF00927.JPG
DSCF00938.JPG

And then the northern light specials

DSCF00949.JPG

DSCF00957.JPG

DSCF00969.JPG

sorry I'm too lazy atm to flip the photos.

:bravo: Awsome OD! Beautiful little darlings you got there man. Did you make the blue dream x god bud cross? The buds look nice and frosty. Too lazy to flip the pics or were you too stoned :rofl:. They still look good even if they are sideways. Great update and reps+ :passitleft:

:bravo: Awsome OD! Beautiful little darlings you got there man. Did you make the blue dream x god bud cross? The buds look nice and frosty. Too lazy to flip the pics or were you too stoned :rofl:. They still look good even if they are sideways. Great update and reps+ :passitleft:

:passitleft: Thank you much NF! A friend from my old work bred a plant accidently. Ruined quite a bit of his product. But worked out for me a got a couple o's off him and got a couple hundred seeds out of it. :tokin:I prolly wont order any for a long time this is some quality bud. I only hope I can preserve the strain line. :morenutes: I was stoned lol, but again thank you for your flattery. :blunt:

All the crosses are so small cuz I wasn't sure if they would hermi or what since I didn't get much info on how the accident happened. So I didn't want to base my grow around them and just did a test to see how they would turn out if I did use those seeds.

Wow man you been busy ain't ya lol. Some wonderful plants you got there, did you harvest them then? Just curious about final weight ya know lol. I'm really digging the whole setup. Too lazy to flip photos hahaha only a stoners excuse lol. Got any plans after this? Im glad your back ain't quite been the same without ya lol. Take it easy brother!

Busy indeed. I haven't chopped em down yet, but it'll be any day now. The big ones wont be done for a while. But after this I'll be tearing everything down and it's back to the drawing board. Thank you much lex I appreciate it. You as well.

Back
Top Bottom