SmokerJoe's 3rd Journal Featuring Unique 42/6 Light Cycle

Re: Smokerjoes 3rd Journal Featuring Unique 42/6 Light Cycle

Hey everyone! Not to much is new. There are 3 new babies that sprouted yesterday. If it stays at 3 new plants then I will probably keep just the best 2.I am probably going to initiate flowering in a week or 2 this way I can have one more big grow done by the end of summer after this one.Our apartment manager just decided to change this to a no smoking complex. I dont feel that is right to do especially right in the middle of a lease with literally 3 days notice. Neighbors are being encouraged to tell on each other for smoking. This police state bullshit is getting out of hand. Having neighbors now afraid of each other.A bunch of bullshit.

Hey everyone! Not to much is new. There are 3 new babies that sprouted yesterday. If it stays at 3 new plants then I will probably keep just the best 2.I am probably going to initiate flowering in a week or 2 this way I can have one more big grow done by the end of summer after this one.Our apartment manager just decided to change this to a no smoking complex. I dont feel that is right to do especially right in the middle of a lease with literally 3 days notice. Neighbors are being encouraged to tell on each other for smoking. This police state bullshit is getting out of hand. Having neighbors now afraid of each other.A bunch of bullshit.

How can they change your lease in the middle of it without your consent. That shits a legally binding contract...

read the lease if theres anything stating or not stating anything about smoking you can fight it im sure
or they have to let you out of the lease agreement so it wouldn't be binding for you anymore
the owner probably can get away with changing the rules but
he has to wait till the end of the current leases and state it in the contract that it is a no smoking building
im no lawyer but its pretty obvious

Im not certain what you are trying to ask here. I manually turn the lights on and off myself.

Im not certain what you are trying to ask here. I manually turn the lights on and off myself.

I got that... What I am asking is what makes those 6 off hours so special vs. running 24/7? What is going on with the plant during that dark period?

healing and growing goes on in the dark
how well would you grow without sleep
theres better growth with rest

Think of it this way. Think of a plant as a factory. A factory can only store so many crates. When the lights are on the leafs(factory) are filling up with crates(light). The factory is only so big and so when it fills with crates the lights out period is when the factory unloads the cargo. Each time the lights go out for a period and then come back on that factory has grown in size and then can be filled with more cargo. Through the ways in which I train I almost always start out with a larger factory through larger leaf and thicker stem to carry more and use more nutrients. A larger factory means more cargo and in the end a larger yield.

Hello everyone! Today I will be posting pictures of the plants 1 month old. A lot of the babies I threw away after selecting 6. Since the plants are going into flowering today or tomorrow I am putting 2 babies in each container since they wont have time to develop branches. It is more or less to soak up stray light and get something from it im not gonna train them or anything. Will take the pictures and post them today later on. The next ones you see after that will be in flowering.

DSCN17419.JPG
DSCN17408.JPG
DSCN17397.JPG
DSCN17385.JPG
DSCN17377.JPG
DSCN17369.JPG
DSCN17358.JPG
DSCN17347.JPG
DSCN17336.JPG

Im ok. My nerves are shot.

thats part of it but just a small part in the scheme of things buddy.

Today is my 9 year olds birthday. I havent seen her since she was 2 and her mom wont let me talk to my daughters and uses them against me is the shortest story. She doesnt want my daughter to remember me and get to know me like her 10 year old sister but I dont get to talk to her either and over the years its driven me through depression and anger.

My internet connection disconnected me from 9 games of madden in a row where I was in a world tournament for 2.5 million as the top prize. Even with all of those fake losses I came in 17th in the united states and 52nd in the world. Those disconnections combined with a lot of cheaters who instead of getting skills at the game want to exploit the games bad programming for free points. Just a lot of shit dude. That money would of meant so much to me. If you remember I was a homeless veteran a few years back and had to put a rubberband on my shoes to keep the soles intact so that money would of meant so much for me and my family.

Back
Top Bottom