OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

That's not a bad humidity unless your girls are in the final stage of flowering; in that case you want to keep it at 40 or even less to avoid the chance of mold.

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420

Wouldn't hurt. What's current outdoor humidity like? What season are you in now? I was having a helluva time keeping my humidity down this past summer (I'm in Australia - we are having our winter now), but now that winter is here both my temps and humidity are ok. I had to go out and buy a dehumidifier cause there was just so much moisture in the air! Not needing to use it now tho

Oh, kool! I'm in Sydney. I'm an ex-pat American resettled in Oz since 1992. You know, if your humidity is 50% I wouldn't sweat it too much. As I say, just mist them when you can until they are more established then you'll probably want your rH in the vicinity of 45 - 55% until the last week or so of flowering, then try to drop it down under 40.

420-magazine-mobile254460569.jpg
my misses has one of these could do the trick.!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If your humidity is averaging around 50% I wouldnt stress to much.

I just bought same UFO light as you 150w becuase I think my 300w is abit to intense for her at this stage, I just wondering what height you keep it from your plants?

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I'm still dealing with the gnats I've been catching them on yellow stickers but doesn't seem to be getting rid of them so I've read putting potato slices on top of potting mix brings the larvae to the surface to eat the potato I've added my own touch by spraying the potato slices with my Eco spray pesticide hopefully this will kill them ?? Anyone got any input!? I've also placed a bowl of apple cider vinegar diluted with water and a couple drops of dishwashing detergent apparently the adult gnats are attracted to this and drown the dishwashing detergent brakes the surface tension so the gnats will actually fall into the water. Anyway trialling both methods as of today still have a yelling w trap in the meantime aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom