OG1969's 2nd Run - 4 Strains - 400MH/600W HPS Soil Grow 4x4 Tent

Re: OG1969's 2nd Run, 4 strains, 400MH/600WHPS Soil grow 4x4 tent

OhHHH, and they gave me 11 Drizella seeds so have an extra one, Nice gotta get this guys gear dialed in, looks like some good stuff.

Well have trying to figure out what is going on with my girls, new they had plenty of moisture in the soil and the soil was topped with perlite, but not really growing, so I decided to try giving them a little drink of the Grow nutes due to some yellowing on the leaves and low and behold the problem showed itself, Dam F/gnats again , after the last time I have tried to keep a good eye for anything flying around and have not seen any until I gave them water and some came up out of the perlite so they got a does of food, sns 203 and some azomax . That was yesterday, some of the leaves are greening up. So with the 12 new plants germinating I think I am gonna flip the light schedule back to 18/6 for a bit to get some growth out of these plants and seeing how I live in the country with cows and stuff I am going to use a systemic sns product for the gnats and daitomaceous earth and just keep on top of them. Theses little Bastards can hide and thrive. The 12 new seeds have all popped as of this morning so will get ready to put them into solo cups and get them under the halide and run it for a few weeks to see how things go, I will have to put some of the plants in my other tent do to not enough room for 21 plants in a 4x4 tent. Dam this was driving me crazy glad to see some new growth hope the light flip won't bother them too much , but would like to have a plant with a little size when I flip them again, Peace all OG.

:yahoo:

Glad to see you got to the root of the issue there OG!!

It's all gravy from here, right!?!

K

:yahoo:

Glad to see you got to the root of the issue there OG!!

It's all gravy from here, right!?!

K

Right there K, It was really puzzling me. They had the temps they needed, a good root system upon transplant, Good soil, Good genetics, and Humidty has been low at times but have been able to keep it above 40% most of the time, hear yah on the lower reading though mine ha dipped to around 20. So have the other 12 girls in the tent in solo cups 3 of the 4 strains have popped one seed so waiting on the Platinum Purple Kush to come up and will probably be running 2 tents with that many plants or move them all to my 8 foot tent and run 1200 watts of hps at them we will see, but they are on the rebound may pul one or two time will tel but they are growing and only about 3 inches and almost 5 nodes, go figure I will get it figured out and they will have my light haning from the garage ceiling, lol. not a bad thing I guess. Will look into those co2 bags thanks. Peace for now will get some new pics up soon,OG>

P.S. Thought the seeds were coming too the house no signature needed, well had to go to the post office to pick them up then the lady couild not find them I was like dam thought the DEA might be rollin up lol but it all worked out and have the seeds and really ready for spring.

P.S. Thought the seeds were coming too the house no signature needed, well had to go to the post office to pick them up then the lady couild not find them I was like dam thought the DEA might be rollin up lol but it all worked out and have the seeds and really ready for spring.

:phew:

Yah that is what I thought when I was standing in line at the local post office here, and then they couldn't find is, finally did and asked me to step aside to this other door, she opened it and had me sign and said have a good day. A little update slash info on the girls will get pics when I am off on Tuesday, but trying to get t he gnats under control, but I think another part of the problem is super low humidity 19-20% and sometimes close to 30 with the tent open have incorpertated a humidifier on my air intake will be going out to check on it in a bit has been running for about 30 minutes so should have an Idea if it worked, Peace all OG

I think that's been a big prob for me too. Something about how it upsets respiration or something. :hmmmm:

Boy, I'm chock full of certainty tonight! :rofl::rofl:

K

Yah 20 % isn't good so have the humidifier gooing and it is climing up close to 40 so hopefully that will help them out, they have great soil, great light, and TLC heading in the TLO direction of growing , BUT DAMM IT IS A LITTLE CHILLY HEAR. and I say CHILLY because I know it could be colder, lol. I will get her dialed in they are bouncing back right now and all the other 12 have popped so out of 21 seeds I have had 21 sprout. Not bad, Peace All, OG

Minor update have been battling these f/gnats and think I have the upper hand see less and less every day, the plants are growing mind you slot slower than I think they can, but have been dealing with very low humidity at around 20%. So I broke out the ghetto humidifier and have been running it outside the tent with the fan behind it and have gotten it up to about 55% at the highest, so that is a good thing soil is still moist so I have not watered since the last time foliar feed them about 4-5 times a day and a quick spray with the sns/azomax on the perlite to try and get rid of the rest of the gnats, so far seems to be working. Temps are in the high 70's to very low 80's with the tent zipped all night right now due to the low temps outside( tent is in an uninsulated garage). Made them a compst tea today with a little cal/mag and some nitrogen to try and get their veg on they are slowly coming out of the funk and want to see some growth before I filp the lights to 12/12.

Had all the new sprouts sprouted but one of the KC Brain's T.N.R. came up then died so 11/12 isn't bad and that puts it at 20/21 seeds sprouted. So I have three Drizella, Heribei x Extrema, and Platnum Purple Kush, and two T.N.R. seedlings in the tent under the 400w Halide soaking up the rays , they have been on the floor of the tent up until last night and they really perked up under the light they were growing all different angles, I think due to being below the buckets and only getting some of the reflected light they are now getting direct light and foliar feeds just like heire sisters. Hopefully we will get some rain to bring the humidity up a little and things should hopefully take off. May pull one of the Mad shack( really hesitant to due so , now that the top leaves are greening up nicely) and one Sannie's Jack??????????????? may just roll the bones and let it ride and see if they come back a little to provide a little of the smoke they are known for. Also will get ready to switch out the Halide for the Sodium and put the Halide in the larger tent and run the new seedlings for a while so I can get a few clones to sex the plants will clone and then as soon as they root they will go onto the bloom tent so I know what I am dealing with, If I get a nice looking healthy male may have a seed run on some of this to try and cut down on the cost of seeds. Really Really looking forward to Spring so I can transition into my outdoor grow love the outside garden and the size of the plants have a couple that could be some tall girls up to 13 feet- we will see, but one can only hope for a 4-5 lb yield from one plant. Pece all OG, here are a few pics, nothing super great but they are on the rebound hope o have some better quality grow pics very soon.

2012-10-22_budding_001.JPG

2012-10-22_budding_002.JPG

2012-10-22_budding_003.JPG

2012-10-22_budding_004.JPG

2012-10-22_budding_007.JPG

2012-10-22_budding_008.JPG

2012-10-22_budding_009.JPG

2012-10-22_budding_010.JPG

2012-10-22_budding_012.JPG

2012-10-22_budding_013.JPG

2012-10-22_budding_011.JPG

Thanks for peeping if you have any input, would be greatly appreciated, thanks OG.

Well have been trying o keep the humidity up has been around 20% and a few times less, plus the f/gnats and wham had me for a loop, never saw the gnats, sneaky little bastards, and the humidity was so dam low due to our temps being in the low 20's overnight and sometimes not even in the 40's during the day. TY
he past day or so our temps have come up by about 4 degrees overnight and up to almost 60 during the day so that is good. Had a humidifier running blowing into my tent and it would get up to 50% on occasion but hovered at 37-40%, then it died :surrender:
NOt , went and bought one for $20 and got her going and humidity is back in the mid 50's so that is a good thing plus the gnats are less and less and the plant growth is finally going again so a combo of FUBAR'S has stalled the grow a little and now instead of 9 I have 20 plants so gonna have to utilize the other tent here real soon sooz I can bud these girls. Peace all has been another journey can't wait for the spring time and what I feel better at doing the outdoor girls love the all natural under the sun 13 foot tall girls, we will see if the seeds live up to their name come very shortly, OG.

If we ever go legal here, I'ma have me a Sativa Barrier Fence!! :)

Be the sweetest smelling yard in da hood!

:cheer:

K

That is what I am working on lol. Got a number of plants to pick from for my outside grow only lost one of the kc brains tnr after it had sprouted , we get some warmer wheater and they will go into temporary pots for a while to get use to the sun then bam in the ground they go for a nice long veg cycle.

Small update, have been batling with these plants from the start, won't use jiffy pots again. Pulled three of the plants and checked the roots and soil, soil is way to moist will need to cut this mix with more perlite to get better drainage and air flow, transplanted one madshack and one sugar punch into air pots and roots organic soil ( i used on my first grow) and no water they need to dry a bit so I can water with just water looks like they may have a little nute burn but I think they will pull through, the remainder that are in buckets I added air holes on the sides of the bucket in hopes of getting the soil to dry out a little so they too can be flushed, the new seedlings are doing okay some of them anyways went through and pulled the ones that did not look healthy and the girlfriend has taken one of the heribei x extrema to grow herself in the window sill of the house, watch it do better than the rest. Still dealing with low humidity I am keeping a humidifier running when I can to try and bring it up. I think as the buckets dry out a little the roots will come along all the ones I pulled wer still nice and white there just wasn't a very big mass of them, will really have to rethink this outdoor winter growing. But I am not giving up on them they will pull through and produce just taking longer than I would like to flip the lights to 12/12. Will try and get some pics up today once the house work is done, I think once the moisture in the buckets comes down and I can give them just water for a few feedings they will respond, right now the sannie's jack is by far the biggest and has been lst'd and the side shoots are starting, madshack and the santa maria x bluberry will be the next to get lst'd. So there you have it really trying to use the KISS routine and just wai it out untill the pots are dryer and plain water for a few feedings until they start to bounce back, Peace all OG.

Alright a few photo's
sanni's jack lst'd and a some nute burn, my bad on the ferts, will flush her.
2013_sannie_s_seeds_004.JPG

2013_sannie_s_seeds_005.JPG

2013_sannie_s_seeds_006.JPG

2013_sannie_s_seeds_007.JPG

2013_sannie_s_seeds_008.JPG

and about three days later still need to flush but soil is super moist already.
2013_sannie_s_seeds_012.JPG

the blueberry
2013_sannie_s_seeds_017.JPG

sugar punch
2013_sannie_s_seeds_013.JPG

madshack
2013_sannie_s_seeds_015.JPG

My gf's plant the heribei x extrema indoor window sill grow.
2013_sannie_s_seeds_011.JPG

2013_sannie_s_seeds_010.JPG

2013_sannie_s_seeds_009.JPG

and the rest of the grils

2013_sannie_s_seeds_019.JPG

2013_sannie_s_seeds_018.JPG

2013_sannie_s_seeds_016.JPG

2013_sannie_s_seeds_014.JPG

Slowly but surely will have this dialed in , Thinkung the very first time I watered was way too much for them and I am paying until it dries out some to flush or can I flush anyways?? Any input would be greatly appreciated, Peace all OG.

Well on the advice of a fellow grower I flushed them yesterday and let them drain and then back in the tent and upon arriving home, they are starting to look a little better will let it ride but as for now now they are on the mend so it will be a little bit before I can flip the lights but that is all good will give me time to shape and bend them and try and get the most out of them once I can get them healty, gotta remember that KISS thing more often and not try and overthink things peace OG.

Well the plants have been flushed and are looking and responding a little better and the upper leaves are looking much better. Will wait a couple of waterings to add any nutes and that will be a very small amout these plants from Sannie's, at least these do not like anything on the normal side of feeding, have gotten all but one of the girls LST'D and trimmed a little to let the light into the side branching and under growth. The new seedlings are doing well learned my lessen with the nutes so they had had just water and the T.N.R. by KC Brain's is doing the best so far. The one Sannie's Jack is doing really well had to readjust the LST to bring her down and around the bucket and let the lilght hit all that under growth, right now the lights are 24/7 but tonight they go 18/6 I think they can use the little period of darkness and maybe recoupe a litte faster we will see but none the less they are going to a small dark cycle. The only plant I have not LST'D as of yet is the Sugar Punch want to let her get a little taller and the smart parts are not as easy at the buckets, had to break out the fishing gear to get some barbless hooks to stick into the side of the fabric pot to hold the Madshack dow so we will see how she does over the next few days . Here are a few pics after flushing and they are looking better every day thanks Mcloadie for he advice on flushing them.
Sannies Jack
Winter_2013_019.JPG

PPK
Winter_2013_032.JPG

Madshack
Winter_2013_024.JPG

Sugar Punch
Winter_2013_023.JPG

KC Brain's T.N.R.
Winter_2013_027.JPG

Winter_2013_002.JPG

Peace all and thanks for peeping any input is greatly appreciated, OG the last photo is the santa maria x blueberry starting to come along and also got LST'D today , more updates to come as this grow finally is coming together,

Hey all almost felling no love here, lol, all is good. HAd the plants flushed and have been sprayin for the gnats and aslo found out the azomax works pretty good on wasps too, they love my gorw tent, would let them in there because they eat smaller insects but not a fan of bees or wasps so they must die. Flushed a few days ago have not watered till today mostly the smaller girls got watered but the others still needed a shot of Nitrogen so they had an uber small feeding 1/2 teaspoon to 2 gallons of water and only about a cup per plant and the stem base, timer has been set for 18/6 so hopefully the dark cycle will help them out a little from the 24/7. Temps have been good sitting at about 82 with the 1000w sodium light and the fans, humidity has stayed above 40% so that is a good thing and it isn't as cold. the plants are bouncing back the Jack and sugar punch are my fav's but the otheres could suprise me , that would not hurt my feeligns, lol. So for an update the girls have a ton of under growth from the lst and all seem to be good, the seedlings are doing well also, the KC Brain's T.N.R. are shining at the moment with the PPK and the Heribei x Extrema right behind them.Hopefully with the Gnats handled, also adding the SNS 209 to the water should help may just grow a Roesmarry plant along side them from now on. My favorite plant atm is the Jack have three, one Sugar Punch,one Madshack, and the Santa Maria x Bluberry plus the seedlings. So here is a picture update .
He's Got The Jack Back.

2013_001.JPG

2013_002.JPG

2013_0031.JPG

2013_004.JPG

2013_005.JPG

Sugar Punch
2013_006.JPG

2013_007.JPG

Mad shack
2013_008.JPG

And the babies
T.N.R.

2013_010.JPG

2013_012.JPG

PPK

2013_011.JPG

2013_013.JPG

Heribei x Extrema

2013_016.JPG

2013_015.JPG

2013_0141.JPG

Peace all will udate shortly when I get these girls into shape they may need a little more bondage to get their act together, but only time will tell, and where do I put the ball gag, lol. Peace OG

Hello all, small update things are slowly but surely coming back into line. Looks like I have the gnat issue under control thanks to a little SNS 209 , glad I figured that one out die gnats. Got the little ones coming along dam near as good as the rest. Have last's all the Sannie's Jack, Sugar Punch, Madshack, and the Santa maria x Blueberry, will readjust them i nthe am, they have a ton of under growth just waiting to explode, have only slightly feed them and also with the sns 209, no gnats as of yet. The little girls are coming right along and dam I think the GF'S plant is doing better in the window sill during the day and under a CFL during the night TNR and the PPK are sill coming along strong Hoping to get these ready for the outside grow along with the KC45 auto and the Drizella. So a few pics of the girls already have the smell, thats a good thing.

Heribei X Extrema
Sannie_s_Seeds_001.JPG

Sannie_s_Seeds_002.JPG

Sannie_s_Seeds_003.JPG

TNR
Sannie_s_Seeds_004.JPG

Sannie_s_Seeds_005.JPG

PPK
Sannie_s_Seeds_008.JPG

Sannie_s_Seeds_009.JPG

Sannie_s_Seeds_009.JPG

Sugar Punch LST/FIM
Sannie_s_Seeds_010.JPG

Sannie_s_Seeds_011.JPG

Madshack
Sannie_s_Seeds_012.JPG

Sannies Jack

Sannie_s_Seeds_013.JPG

Sannie_s_Seeds_013.JPG

Sannie_s_Seeds_014.JPG

Sannie_s_Seeds_015.JPG

Sannie_s_Seeds_016.JPG

The rest of the tent is laying down nicely will readjust some tomorrow and see if I cn get the under growth to come up have trimmed some of the sun leaves to allow light in so fingers are crossed Peace all and happy growing, OG

Back
Top Bottom