OG1969's 2nd Run - 4 Strains - 400MH/600W HPS Soil Grow 4x4 Tent

Re: OG1969's 2nd Run, 4 strains, 400MH/600WHPS Soil grow 4x4 tent

Well transplanted four of the seedlings yesterday from their red solo cups to 6 inch pots and added more perlite to the mix to help with drainage so far they are doing pretty good, Switched back to what has worked for me in the past so now the nutes for the seedlings is Blue Planet's three part grow, micro, and bloom at about 25% strength. The Heribei x Extrema is by far doing the best of all of them go figure someone who has never grown MMJ is having a killer start to her grow, should be interesting to see if she is female because the cross is, on the Heribei side it is Herijuana x Ierdbei F3 and on the Extrema side is Chemdog x Herijuana so either could provide a nice cross with one of my other female plants. A few pics of her.

Heribei_x_Extrema_006.JPG

Heribei_x_Extrema_005.JPG

Heribei_x_Extrema_004.JPG

Heribei_x_Extrema_003.JPG

Heribei_x_Extrema_002.JPG

Heribei_x_Extrema_001.JPG

Peace all maybe three more weeks then I wil go to 12/12 OG

Well got to thinking after looking at the metal halide bulb. It said a conversion bulb? So did a little research and think I actually blew the ignitor for the halide side of the ballast. So I, unplugged the system let the hps bulb cool down and reinstalled the halide and switched the ballast to hps and plugged her back in and BINGO, game on again so another ignitor or stay with the conversion bulb? Plants are good slight breeze from the fan temps are ranging from around 82 in the day and down to around 66 overnight, with the outside temps dipping down to about 28. So the halide is back in for veg and then the hps for flower . Would have bought a new bulb if it had not been from a little research on this site and the web , thanks all Peace, OG

OG1968,

I kind of did the same thing this morning and thought I blew my MH, ended up un plugging it and plugging it back in on the timer that im still trying to figure out, when I plugged it back in there was nothing! I was kinda freaking out so I just walked away pissed thinking I did a no no, but about a minunte later I went to check on it and it had lit back up I was so thankful!!!

Anyways, Just went over your thread man, did the humidifier you set up end up working out for you? Looks like your girls are greening up and looking fuller for sure!! How are your temps looking?

If we ever go legal here, I'ma have me a Sativa Barrier Fence!! :)

I would love a 10' barrier of ganja goodness blocking me from the outside world, one can dream!!! :idea:

-CA215 :peace:

OG1968,

I kind of did the same thing this morning and thought I blew my MH, ended up un plugging it and plugging it back in on the timer that im still trying to figure out, when I plugged it back in there was nothing! I was kinda freaking out so I just walked away pissed thinking I did a no no, but about a minunte later I went to check on it and it had lit back up I was so thankful!!!

Anyways, Just went over your thread man, did the humidifier you set up end up working out for you? Looks like your girls are greening up and looking fuller for sure!! How are your temps looking?

I would love a 10' barrier of ganja goodness blocking me from the outside world, one can dream!!! :idea:

Yes the humidifier did help a lot brought it back up into the 50% range , not an issue now . Temps are actually pretty good sitting around 84 degrees all sealed up and around 70 with the one door unzipped a little. Yes they are finnaly coming back have taken some sections off the bottom lip of the five gallon buckets to allow for some airflow underneath to try and help them dry out , they are suppose to have a hell of a stretch so want to get them nice and healthy before I go to 12/12. Thanks for stopping by CA215. Looking forward to your grow, peace OG.

UPDATE: 12/12 as of 2/6/2013, lights were changed tonight have two of the healthier plants right under he light andthe otheres are around it have the four seedlings in there as well, good time to sex for my outdoor venture. The jack that I thought was coming back has just kinda sat there and done nothing the Sugar Punch and Madshack have kinda left everyone else behind and started growing and are nice and green, lol with envy brought something back from death, lol. Have the SP and MS in 5 gallon smart pots with roots organic soil, have switched back the Blue Planet Nutes they worked in the past and are working now as well. Hoping to get some decent smoke fron what I have but a male could be nice he sugar punch will only produce female seeds so that could be a plus. so here are my girls some happier than others but I am trying to make them all happy and fruitfull.

Madshack
2013_017.JPG

2013_018.JPG

after a slight haircut
2013_019.JPG

2013_0201.JPG

2013_021.JPG

Sugar punch
2013_022.JPG

2013_023.JPG

2013_0241.JPG

One leaf from her
2013_0251.JPG

After the trim

2013_0261.JPG

2013_0271.JPG

2013_0281.JPG

2013_0292.JPG

2013_030.JPG

The whole lot of the girlies
2013_0311.JPG

2013_032.JPG

2013_033.JPG

2013_034.JPG

2013_035.JPG

Peace all and thanks for droping by they will get their bud on and I will find a few to clone and put outside, OG.

Hello all my 420 friends, have taken one of the Jack's out of the game was not doing anything, once pulled the roots looked good and almost reacheddown to the bottom of the 5 gallon bucket so not really sure what the deal was there. Took the Santa Maria x Blueberry and transplanted into a 5 gallon smart pot sint the sugar punch and the madshack were doing so much better than the others. The GF also transplanted the Heribei x Etrema ( Tullia) into a 6 inch pot from the solo cup and she is still in the window sill looking good, had a very slight wilt last night under the cfl but all was good when we got up in the am, so hoping for a girl on that one. Have some rain here now so hopefully that will help a little with the humidity, although I have not been running the humidifier as of late because the RH was staying around 50%, was at 20 when I opened the tent today it is now back up. The TNR and the PPK seedlings are starting to get their feet wet and green back up, as stated in my prior post I have went back to the BLUE PLANET NUTES. My first grow went very well with them so trying to get back to a normal feed and water schedule and get these girls heatly.
also started germinating a new seed
2013_update_008.JPG

2013_update_007.JPG

so we will see in a day or two what happens with her then she will go straight into her final resting place and get a very light wattering as needed, kinda excited about her should fun to watch her bud and the others will take anywhere from 11-13 weeks to finish, which will put me right in time to get the outdoor girls ready so keeping as busy as I can and trying to keep it as simmple as possible. Here are a couple shots of the Heribei X Etrema that just got transplanted last night.

2013_update_001.JPG

2013_update_002.JPG

2013_update_003.JPG

2013_update_004.JPG

Peace all will update as things come along, some are in the flower stage and some aren't thankfully I have a calender I write everything down on now to keep track, time has a funny way of seeming a hell of alot longer than it really is, OG

Looking good OG!

Just caught up with your thread, I guess flushing does do you a lot of good. That santa maria totally came back I was amazed.. Im thinking about flushing for two waterings just to be on the safe side.

I saw your humidity issues were fixed, you said you picked up a 20 buck humidifier? What brand/item did you get if you don't mind me asking? & Do you got an idea on watts that things running? I'm starting to get to the point where I have a hell of a lot of shit plugged in and am getting anxious with every new cable hahaha.. things are looking green around here OG!!!

-CA215

Looking good OG!

Just caught up with your thread, I guess flushing does do you a lot of good. That santa maria totally came back I was amazed.. Im thinking about flushing for two waterings just to be on the safe side.

I saw your humidity issues were fixed, you said you picked up a 20 buck humidifier? What brand/item did you get if you don't mind me asking? & Do you got an idea on watts that things running? I'm starting to get to the point where I have a hell of a lot of shit plugged in and am getting anxious with every new cable hahaha.. things are looking green around here OG!!!

-CA215

He there CA215,

Got the humidifeir from kmart and I think it is a vicks model. Not sure on watts, but it did work. Hear yah on all the wires and plugs, almost like a home entertainment system,lol. OR WORSE. BUt all is going good thanks for stopping by, Peace OG

Update, grow is going good the girls in the tent are doing better some more so than others but all in all happy. Replanted the Santa Maria x Blueberry into a 5 gallon smart pot and hopefully she will fully snap out of it , all plants are just a few days into 12/12. Decided to drop the La Bella Afrodita a feminised autoflower and was starting to get skeptical but she finally popped after a three day soak so she has been put in soil and a humidity dome over her and wait till she pops and in the tent she goes

Bell
2013_update_0031.JPG

2013_update_0041.JPG

Hello all, most of the plants are 6 days into flower and the heribei x Extrema is 4 days into flower, after the way this one started is looking better each day a few picks of the girls

Madshack
2013_update_0011.JPG

2013_update_0021.JPG

2013_update_0032.JPG

Sugar Punch
2013_update_0042.JPG

2013_update_005.JPG

2013_update_006.JPG

And the rest of the girls all back in the tent
2013_update_0071.JPG

2013_update_0081.JPG

2013_update_0091.JPG

Ready to see some good growth over the next 4 weeks, so they say. Looking forward to getting some growth out of them, PEace all OG

Hey OG!!

:bravo:
Looking good!

I'm pulling for the SugarPunch still. :)

Is that your lady's E(x)H in the green pot all up and proud-like?
Gonna have to pop a few more of those! I've got 1 of my free Kush seedlings left. Realized while I was in the Sunshine state that I'll never see that hybrid again and started praying to the GanjaGodz that it survived! It did.:high-five: Might have to make it a mother if it's fem and try the colloidal silver thingy BID does to get some seeds out of her. (c'mon GG's! Bring Papa some happy!)

Glad to see everything coming around! Wish I could rep you more as everyday things are looking better and better!:thumb:

Btw, is the rosemary in there as a beastie deterrent? Would make sense to me if so.

:peace:

K

Hey all the plants are right at the first week of flower, nothing to speak of yet. Got the Sugar Punch and Madshack trimmed up a little they were filling in nicely, but shadding alot of tops so did a light and I mean ligh trim on them and back in the tent. On another note the La Bella is popping out of the soil so the first ever auto flower should be up tomorrow and then I may let my GF tend to her, lol. She did a great job with Tullia ( Heribei x Extrema) so why not right ??? Will grab some photos tomorrow when Bell wakes up and check in on the rest of the girls, Peace OG.

Hey all the plants are right at the first week of flower, nothing to speak of yet. Got the Sugar Punch and Madshack trimmed up a little they were filling in nicely, but shadding alot of tops so did a light and I mean ligh trim on them and back in the tent. On another note the La Bella is popping out of the soil so the first ever auto flower should be up tomorrow and then I may let my GF tend to her, lol. She did a great job with Tullia ( Heribei x Extrema) so why not right ??? Will grab some photos tomorrow when Bell wakes up and check in on the rest of the girls, Peace OG.

8 days today how they lookin OG? About how tall do you veg until you go 12/12? Or do you just kickback until your stems are big enough to handle some weight? Plants are looking good man. Are your planning on keeping the nutes at a low dosage for abit at the beginning of flower, or do you want to give them more chunky increments?!

8 days today how they lookin OG? About how tall do you veg until you go 12/12? Or do you just kickback until your stems are big enough to handle some weight? Plants are looking good man. Are your planning on keeping the nutes at a low dosage for abit at the beginning of flower, or do you want to give them more chunky increments?!

Hey there CA215, these are all new strains to me and from the info I had gotten from the breeder was they had a hel of a stretch, he recommended a a week with 9 plants that is what I started with then had timer issues and the first watering was way to much so they had a slow start. Once the timer failed I went back to 24/0 for a bit got another timer and went 18/6 then when they started to pick back up. The infor on them says wait till week four of flower for some explosive growth so that is what I am hoping for and by the time they finish some up to 13 weeks I will have the outside set of girls going. I find that when a plant is lst'd it helps stregthen the plant so it will be able to hold the load of the buds. As for feeding trying to be careful and not over do it as I did in the begining. so they are getting small doses right now and as they grow it will get increased. Thanks for droping by. OG

Update... Well some of you may know that I had a rough start on this one but have 11 plants going right now 5 are feminised seeds and 6 are regular seed, then I added into the mix a feminised autoflower La BElla Aforditia , which is above soil today as I type very happy. HAve had a very good sucess rate for germinating now gotta keep her healty for about 71 days or so,lol. All the other girls are doing good switched back to the 600w hps instead of the 1000w due to heat issues go figure in winter but being sealed all day I would come home and temps were in the upper 90's now with the 600 low 80's so that is goor RH sitting almost at 40%. Just slightly over a week of flower for most the only one shy of a week is the heribei x extrema tomorrow will be a week still no signs of sex but that is all good actually hoping for a male to play with and polinate a small bud on each plant and see where those seeds go. Have a few new photos from today after I got home from work.

La Bella Afridita
2013_update_0022.JPG

2013_update_0043.JPG

nothing major yet but should be fun to see how she grows.
Heribei x extrema regular seed no sex yet
2013_update_0051.JPG

2013_update_0061.JPG

2013_update_0072.JPG

KC Brain's TNR regular seed no sex yet
2013_update_0082.JPG

2013_update_0092.JPG

Platinum Purple Kush regular seeds from a bag I bought at the dispensary no sex yet
2013_update_0101.JPG

2013_update_0111.JPG

Sugar Punch feminised seed no pistals yet
2013_update_0121.JPG

2013_update_0131.JPG

2013_update_015.JPG

Mad shack feminised no pistals yet
2013_update_015.JPG

2013_update_016.JPG

2013_update_017.JPG

2013_update_018.JPG

and the girls all staying nice and cozy
2013_update_021.JPG

2013_update_022.JPG

waiting for the Santa MAria x Blueberry to take off as well as sannie's JAck's that I have going time will tell. Will update soon, Peace OG.

Small update lol literally at this point, just an update BEll who sprouted yesterday. really looking forward to this one GiG say it has true Hybrid vigor really looking forward to this plant. and was eyeballing the otheres after I opened the tent and I think both the KC Brain's TNR are female not a 100% sure will have to pull the loupe and check but nothing really going on withthe rest, OTHER that the Santa Maria x Blueberry seems to have perked up the top leaves really look forward to that and have 5 more seeds from that strain to play with this spring and summer.
Today's pics of Bell.
2013_update_0013.JPG

2013_update_0023.JPG

Look forward to when I plant the outside girls, because the inside one will be done and I no longer will have to run lights, fans, and humidifier, Peace all OG.

Back
Top Bottom