OG1969's 2nd Run - 4 Strains - 400MH/600W HPS Soil Grow 4x4 Tent

Well Hello there Mr. Arizona or Hozona, lol. How yah doing ? Good here just creeping along with the grow.
Happy gardening, peace OG.
Reps Getting ready for a round of cloning in the near future myself...thinning out the herd, but still strong contenders in my garden. I like smart-pots...I can't believe how well the Blue Cheese does in that one small pot. Only thing in my tent NOT in hyro, but making a transition to soil at the moment and liking it also...:cheesygrinsmiley: I have done both and the most success I've had with hydro before this grow was the 3+ ozs the indoor MMMF produced right before this grow. I am learning patience.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey OG I see your using that mychorrizae! Have you been using it this whole grow? Just picked up some of that white shark stuff & some molasses :thumb:
Your plants are looking great bro! Goodluck with the cloning brotha, im a few weeks behind ya! Starting to look for all my utensils as we speak :tokin:

Cheers,
-CA215 :peace:

Hey OG I see your using that mychorrizae! Have you been using it this whole grow? Just picked up some of that white shark stuff & some molasses :thumb:
Your plants are looking great bro! Goodluck with the cloning brotha, im a few weeks behind ya! Starting to look for all my utensils as we speak :tokin:

Cheers,

Hey CA215, the shark stuff is suppose to be good stuff, they make it in a liquid as well, and yes I mixed it with the soil on this grow. Just starting to see flowers coming in will be cloning tomorrow. Peace OG

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Alright small update time, have taken clones of all the females I have right now, 3 ppk, 3 KC Brain's TNR, 3 santa maria x blueberry, 1 sannie's jack, 2 sugar punch , and 3 madshack. really hoping they all do well, this is my first cloning attempt and all seemed to have went well time will see, but the GF let me put the light and the clones in the bedroom closet due to it being to cold out at night right, SHE ROCKS.

2013_update_00110.JPG

2013_update_0029.JPG

2013_update_0039.JPG

2013_update_0048.JPG

Peace all hoping for a good return on the clones, OG.

I have had more success cloning than sprouting...I :love:cloning...from Buck's method to BID's to my Aero...have had more successes than failures...looks solid! Have cloned into rockwool like you also...I think from now on in hydro only Aero, Bubble, or Rockwool. For soil/coco rooting plugs work well, but I think the sludge in my hydro may have had something to do with using them. Looking good OG...Reps! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

I have had more success cloning than sprouting...I :love:cloning...from Buck's method to BID's to my Aero...have had more successes than failures...looks solid! Have cloned into rockwool like you also...I think from now on in hydro only Aero, Bubble, or Rockwool. For soil/coco rooting plugs work well, but I think the sludge in my hydro may have had something to do with using them. Looking good OG...Reps! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey there Hozona this is my first attempt at cloning in all the years I have been growing everything before this has come from seed and on this round was 21/21 on the germination. Keeping my figers crossed because a couple of these girls could be some beasts in an outdoor grow, we will see in about 10 days hopefully less. Using a newer product from Jiffy called Root Shooters , co made with Advanced nutrients so we will see I was told I didn't need any cloning gel but went ahead and used some just in case, Peace OG.

Cloning is the bomb when it comes to keeping a strain going. There is no degradation from generation to generation as you can see with my MMMF that BID grew this last grow and the one I harvested in December. If you have a strain you want to keep...grow a mother sized plant, take lots of clones, and then when they are rooted, flower the mother...and take clones from your clones...I am on my 7th generation with MMMF.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Alright four days since a picture update of the girls in the tent and 3 days since the clones were take, the girsl in the tent seemto be doing good wish I had a little more veg time on some, but that is why I grabbed some clones they are gonna go outside end of March and set the tone for the outside grow and if Madshack and Sugar Punch have that kind of veg time I may be in for a monster grow along with the TNR( suppose to reach 13 feet and up to 4+ pounds) the Santa MAria x blueberry will be a nice one to work with as well starting to kick in and fill out. Gave them all a light trim and checked them all with the moisture meter and fed the ones that were on the dry to very dry side. The clones after three days are doing good all still standing and nice and green hoping for a quick rooting but will be patient they look fine. So first up is Sugar Punch, one of my favorites already and they are really just starting to flower at almost week four since the flip.

2013_update_00210.JPG

2013_update_00310.JPG

2013_update_0049.JPG

2013_update_0055.JPG

And MadShack, just a beast with a ton of undergrowth, really want to put her outside, may need ropes to lst her, lol. Not a bad thing I guess.

2013_update_0087.JPG

2013_update_0095.JPG

2013_update_0125.JPG

2013_update_0135.JPG

2013_update_0153.JPG

2013_update_0204.JPG

And both Sugar Punch and MadShack

2013_update_0223.JPG

The Santa maria x Blueberry ( will be nice in an outdoor grow)

2013_update_0231.JPG

2013_update_0242.JPG

2013_update_0262.JPG

And then the little clones three days after taken

2013_update_0272.JPG

2013_update_0281.JPG

2013_update_0291.JPG

2013_update_0301.JPG

Well for now that is all hoping the next few weeks will be exciting with growth and bud formation still have about 8 or 9 weeks to go on most of these so plenty of time for buds and fattening, Peace OG.

Alright lets pull out the handy dandy calendar because time seems to fly or stand still in the growing process. So about mid day on the 3rd of March I took clones from each of my indoor girls today is the 8th so it has been 5 days and this was my first ever atempt at cloning, bought rapid rooters a co-project from Jiffy and Advanced Nutrients and also bought some Clonex gel, really wanted to make sure they had the best start, sterile scalpal and cut dipped and put into the rooteres, all 15 are still alive and nice and green as we speak sitting inthe bottom of the bedroom closet under a single 1600 lumen 2700k CFl had them under 2 but thought it might be too warm so cut it to one, the one I am reall excited about is MadShack all three clones look really good. They all do for that matter and the Sannie's JAck which I thought would not last has actually greened up and put on a leaf or two so all in all for the first round of cloning ever think things are going well, still under the Humidity dome will check this weekend for roots and seewhere I am at with these girls and get them ready for their outside stance for a veg cycle.

My fav Madshack, I dont have anymore seeds so cloning was the only way to keep her alive.

2013_update_0136.JPG

MadShack on the right
2013_update_00111.JPG

2013_update_0291.JPG

Sugar Punch
2013_update_0126.JPG

is the ones to the left

KC Brains TNR

2013_update_0096.JPG

far left three

The Santa Maria x Blueberry

2013_update_00211.JPG

and the Sannie's Jack which is actually growing some new green leaves

2013_update_0088.JPG

Peace all will update the outside girls tomorrow which are doing very well love the look of the MadShack and Sugar Punch which are starting to form some buds and the Shack looks like it will be a tight dense bud , best of luck with your grows guys, Peace OG.

Hello all my 420 friends, day 32 of flower only 61 more to go for all but about two fof the girls all is looking good plants were fed yesterday with about 1/2 strength Roots organic line of nutes 13 more days till their dext defol and the Sugar Punch and MadShack could use it but will eait as they are starting to go into the stretch now. Totally different growing an almost all Sativa grow than the last Indica grow, took 4 weeks almost to see any real good signs of flower although I new the regular seeds were female using my loupe. I think the one autoflower female I have would like a little more light but at the moment I don't have anywhere to put her so she is under 12/12, will see what she does but really think she would do better under 18/6. I will know this in the future if I decide to do any more auto's , wait I have the KC Brain's KC45 auto fem that I will be growing but as stated by the breeeder they do bettery outside if planted in like May, so they will go in the outside grow. Sugar Punch and the MadShack are the standouts at the moment if I had not had such a rough time in the begining I bet I could have scrogged them 2 plants to fill my 3x3 footprint I am growing in inside he 4x4 tent. But I have clones from all of them and the madshack were free seeds and I don't have anymore but the three clones are doing very well and will check for roots tomorow. Temps in the tent have been from around 60 on the overnight low side and up to about 85 on the high side lights on and still without an exhaust fan just the one fan blowing ito the tent from a side vent so not too bad and they should finish before any really hot weather and have a line a cheap 4 inch inline fan through a buddy of mine that I will pick up next week so that should help the overall air flow a little more, I usually have my GF unzip the top right of the tent before she leaves in the am and that has help with the temps as well. rh HAS SAT AROUND 45 TO 55 % so things are moving in the right direction . Allright so lets get to some -----

PHOTO'S, First up is Sugar Punch.

2013_update_00112.JPG

2013_update_00212.JPG

2013_update_00312.JPG

2013_update_00411.JPG

2013_update_0067.JPG

2013_update_0077.JPG

And MadShack, gonna have fun with her outside coming very soon at the end of the month.

2013_update_0097.JPG

2013_update_0137.JPG

2013_update_0154.JPG

2013_update_0232.JPG

2013_update_0243.JPG

2013_update_0252.JPG

And then the Santa Maria x Blueberry, like this little girl as well have 3 clones that will be going outside.

2013_update_0263.JPG

2013_update_0273.JPG

2013_update_0282.JPG

2013_update_0331.JPG

2013_update_0341.JPG

2013_update_0351.JPG

2013_update_0361.JPG

And a few final shot of all the girls back in the tent and when I put them back in I will always put them in a different spot even when I pul them out for watering they get moved so the light will hit them a little differntly.

2013_update_0371.JPG

2013_update_0381.JPG

2013_update_0391.JPG

So all is coming along very nicely now hoping for some class a smoke off this gear some is rated up to 25% thc, not sure if I will get it there withthe rough start but will be fun to test them out, Peace OG.

Hello all my 420 friends a small update or two lol , have been doing some work with the girls and have gotten the inside girls going very well and have been really trying to keep the watering under control I think that was the first problem with this grow, seedlings in 5 gallon pots and soaking the entire pot and one of the Sannie's Jack's that is still alive is still getting very limited water and or floiar spray. So we are midweek of week four in the cycle, just the point were the breeder said they should start with some explosive growth and they have.

The clones are going on day 9 and all looking really good even the Sannie's Jack which it hte one that looks all sideways in the picks has picked up a little groth and all are nice and green and standing tall ready for the roots to shoot out, I ahve remove the fabrin membrane between where the tray sits nd the bottom of the drip pan is so the plugs don't stay too moist at this point roots should be any day now, really excitided for these girls they will be partof the outside grow here in a couple weeks.

The inside girls just got fed tonight so they had their photo op and decided to take a few of all of them, reall ywish I had nt screwed the JAck up so bad but she is budding I have a clone and I have two more seeds so all is good, So here are the inside girls then the clones .

MadShack first .

2013_update_0127.JPG

2013_update_0138.JPG

2013_update_0144.JPG

2013_update_0155.JPG

Sugar Punch ( my favorite so far)

2013_update_0165.JPG

2013_update_0173.JPG

2013_update_0185.JPG

2013_update_0194.JPG

2013_update_0205.JPG

2013_update_0253.JPG

2013_update_0264.JPG

My little LA Bell Afraditia think she would like 18/6 rather than 12/12- 20 days of growth no super impressed ,but could be hours of light .

2013_update_0213.JPG

2013_update_0224.JPG

The Santa Maria x Blueberry

2013_update_0274.JPG

2013_update_0283.JPG

2013_update_0292.JPG

2013_update_0302.JPG

Both girls that are doing the best Sugar Punch and madShack

2013_update_0311.JPG

2013_update_0321.JPG

2013_update_0332.JPG

The clones 9 days since cutting and ding pretty well for a first time cloner I think
and the one that is all sideways is the Sannie's Jack which is actually growing so I am hoping she will do good but also have more seeds .

2013_update_00313.JPG

2013_update_00412.JPG

2013_update_0078.JPG

2013_update_0089.JPG

2013_update_0098.JPG

2013_update_0105.JPG

2013_update_0116.JPG

Well that is it for now all, hoping for some big things with these clones in the outside grow so really hoping for roots coming out any day and the rest look good won't be a super yield but have learned alot from this grow and that is do not hella over water your new seedlings so if I have to water twice or three times a week so be it but they won't get overwatered, Peace all OG.

OG the garden looks sweeeeet!! :thumb::bravo:

cannot wait to see the madshack! those branches are thick as hell!! reps brotha!

:bigtoke:

Thanks CA, really looking forward to putting these clones outside , the madshack is gonna be a beast as well as the sugar punch, the blueberry is starting to kick reapplied some lst on her today and one of the PPk . has only been a few hours and all the tops have turned up so that is a good sign trying to make a mini Quadzilla out of her should be fun as the weeks go buy, Peace and thanks for stopping by OG.

Well may need to make a new journal or tie these two together, The first girl of the year went out early on the 12th so this will be her second night outside, looked good today. Made the choice to put one girl out good weather and what the heck I will protect her if she needs it, lol. So dug a hole in the lower portion of the pasture and found alot of worms in the soil so that was a good sign. 2Two five gallong buckets of my soil and we had her filleed in and settled for the day and her first night, keeping my fingers crossed we don't geta cold spell. This is one of the Platinum Purple Kush plants that went to the great outdoors.

2013_update_00810.JPG

2013_update_0099.JPG

2013_update_0106.JPG

2013_update_0117.JPG

And the other day when watering the girls looked at them and Sugar Punch and MadShack neeeda trim the dense growth not allowing any light in and then on the Santa maria x BlueBerry saw all the makings of a smaller version of my last outdoor girl Quadzilla as the Blueberry had four branches comeing up I bent them out and threee hours later all the tops had come back up nice looking plant and the clones are doing well.

2013_update_0128.JPG

2013_update_0139.JPG

2013_update_0145.JPG

One of my favorites, Sugar Punch trimmed and gowing verticle.

2013_update_0156.JPG

2013_update_0174.JPG

2013_update_0186.JPG

MadShack and the rest of the girls.
2013_update_0166.JPG

2013_update_0214.JPG

2013_update_0206.JPG

2013_update_0174.JPG

Peace all looking forward to having two gardens going at once one inside and one out, just like last year makes it fun, OG.

Watch outtt, get out the way! OG trains chuggin' away!!
Dude our weather is starting to feel perfect!! Still have the house completely open and its 77 in here.. got to love CA man.. Goodluck on your outdoor baby!! Just one early for now, multiple strains? She looks lonely, needs a few buddies! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom