OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

Not sure what to say.. i want to help. I can say even if you fixed it don't expect the leaves to correct. Usually I find the damaged leaves are just that and in flower you wont be getting new ones after stretch so.. just all that leaf loss will be yield loss ;/

I forget are you DWC? Coco?

Flush em good... fresh nutes and lots of cal/mag... get that PH to 5.8 spot on for a bit and see if the leaves continue to eat themselves. If they do it is probably still off... can you get at any roots?

Just idea's .. sorry bro i care.. just limited knowledge here...

:peace:

FE

I use clay pellets and dual pumps. On for 1/2 hour four times a day.

Roots look ok.

Will keep flushing and changing water every couple of days. You are right though, may be too far gone to get good yield and colour at this point. Oh well shit happens some times...

Hey OG!! Doing some reading n came cross article on pythlium spelling probably wrong but looking at the symptom pics the plants looked similar to urs. They used recharge made a difference but they did lose a lot. I guess m writing this wit the expectations of the saying we live n learn. Meaning I know ur ladies looking the way they are i would love to learn the reason so us growers can implement precautions to never deal wit the same problem twice. As always good vibes n hope to hear from u soon. Sometimes I believe we learn more from going threw the bad then always dealing wit the good. Plus there is plenty of beans to b popped!!

Sara, I just realized that this is the guy that should be reviewing your product!! This guy is so humble and knows so much. He helps out so many people and could sure put that light to the test!

:high-five:

Sarah OG is ur man! Helps all the time n definitely knows what he is doing. He would crush ur lights have them performing at full capacity of footprint of ur lights!!

BOO will be back in the spring with a outside shot at growing

I just decided to switch my plants to flush with plain water last night. Harvesting these shitty plants in a week, they are too far gone to recover.
Hopefully next batch will be better. Only thing I have done different last few batches of problems has been adding cal-mag initially at low dose and then upped it as per other suggestions. Perhaps I am burning them with cal-mag? Never used to use it and didn't have thee problems. Since started using it have not had a healthy batch of plants...

Figured I should post this here since it will likely help others starting my seeds (or any seeds):

Both Jackalope and Thunderpaws are F1 crosses so there will be multiple phenotypes.
So you will need to grow all the seeds I gave you to have good success. Once they are growing well, take clones of every one labeled seperately (T1, T2, T3... J1,J2...) Then bloom them (don't need to be big) and any males kill them and their respective clones. Then at harvest see which female you like best for smoke, yield, size. Etc. That one is the one you will save the clone of for all future generations, kill the less desirable phenotypes and you are done. This process is a little more work but it is the only way to get optimum results. I feel very bad for people who only start one seed. Not likely to get best pheno that way!

Thanks OG! Ur da man!! Sorry bout the last batch maybe the next one no cal mag!!

I am going to keep the cal mag but keep it at a very low level and see how that goes. Been having trouble for a few runs now 8-(

Hey OG whats going on would love to check the harvest out whether good or bad. We r all here to learn we always want it to be on the successful side, but we probaby learn more when things go awry. Hopefully we can hear from you n check out some pic's. Hope all is good in ur world!!!

Harvested and washed last night. Harvested three weeks early since plants looked bad. Still more than enough decent smoke to make it until next batch though. I am attributing it to a cal-mag overdose but not sure. Going to put very little calmag from now on. Didn't used to use it at all and never had problems...

Harvested my last batch early. Got only 5 ounces but in smokes good even though tiny buds and low yield.

Now moved veg plants into bloom cabinet but left on 18/6.
Need to get problems sorted until plants are fully green before bloom. Right now they still see a bit unhappy and I don't know why.
They are getting same "grow" nutrient as before plus have added cal-mag 4ml/gallon. Roots look ok.
Flushed them heavy and now fresh nutrients. Hopefully they are recovering but not sure.

image18194.jpeg
image18195.jpeg
image18196.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom