Pests: None
Watering: with 6.5 ph RO 1-2x daily with spray bottle + weekly with nutes

IMG_2930.jpeg

IMG_2927.jpeg

IMG_2928.jpeg

IMG_2931.jpeg

IMG_2934.jpeg

IMG_2935.jpeg

They popped and broke soil at the same time but one has been lagging behind ever since. I don’t know that I’d call it slow growing but definitely not as fast as her sister.

Day 16:
Weighed the girls this morning and will do so again tonight in an effort to find the dry weight. This will let me water more accurately.
They look good to me so far and are already starting to smell fantastic.
I’m not sure why one has slightly misshapen leaves and is lagging behind her sister but, we shall see how it goes

IMG_2937.jpeg

IMG_2936.jpeg

Day 16:
Weighed the girls this morning and will do so again tonight in an effort to find the dry weight. This will let me water more accurately.
They look good to me so far and are already starting to smell fantastic.
I’m not sure why one has slightly misshapen leaves and is lagging behind her sister but, we shall see how it goes

IMG_2937.jpeg

IMG_2936.jpeg
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
Mis-shapped leaves?
What is the ph of your feed?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Yeah, the first true leaves are kinda wrinkled, for lack of a better term. She’s looked a bit off since she came up. Which is how she got the name Courtney.. after Cobains famous widow.
Her sister Martha , after the first First Lady, grows stronger and just looks better.
I use RO water at 12-14 tds, everything gets PH’d to 6.5, and they have only been fed once on the 21st @ 470 tds.
I may feed again today after their morning weigh in.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yesterday was the first day I didn’t give them and water whatsoever didn’t even mist them and the growth seems impressive.
Day17:
The pots have lost 6oz in weight over 24 hours.
Weighing twice a day, they are still going down and the plants aren’t drooping so I will hold off watering a bit longer.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Day19:

Got their first real water to runoff with nutes.
Before watering it looked like I might be getting a little droop on the top leaves of one or maybe even clawing but, seems to be all good now. The stems are pinkish which I find surprising but, maybe it’s just the strain. She looks good to me and has had some decent growth so, I’m gonna leave her be.
Should I still be spraying the top surface every couple days?
I’ll probably start a little cal mag with the next water.
Thanks for stopping by

IMG_2948.jpeg

IMG_2947.jpeg

I’m going by this chart and feeding at the recommended Ppm… we’ll see how it goes lol

IMG_2952.jpeg

To be honest, I don’t know what to do with it either lol but, it’s a roadmap with a halfassed plan and all I have to go by. Being new to this, it seemed like this method would be a little hand holding. We’ll, that and leaning on the great folk here for anything not in that chart lol. :passitleft:

Day 22:
I have been weighing the pots to get a feel for when to water. The pots are lighter now than when I watered last time and they have gone through it in only 4 days. I’ll water to runoff and log the ph and tds. Going to start adding calmag to this watering. I’m getting a little clawing on one plant and hope this addresses it.

IMG_2969.jpeg

IMG_2970.jpeg

These gals are gettin thiiiiick!
Seem to have really liked that last feeding.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Day 29 update
They are still green so. So far, so good!

IMG_2997.jpeg

IMG_2996.jpeg

Week 5 update
They were starting to look a bit wilted before feed and looked worse after. This morning they looked a bit better and now back to a little droopy before lights out. Hopefully they will recover a bit more tomorrow.
I moved the light up and increased intensity since she’s starting to flower. At around 600 par now. Was going to push it higher but don’t want to stress them in this condition

72989280143__54D5E780-F0C6-460B-BEA7-9716387EA5A6.jpeg

IMG_3019.jpeg

IMG_3020.jpeg

IMG_3028.jpeg

IMG_3027.jpeg

Yeah, the first true leaves are kinda wrinkled, for lack of a better term. She’s looked a bit off since she came up. Which is how she got the name Courtney.. after Cobains famous widow.
Her sister Martha , after the first First Lady, grows stronger and just looks better.
I use RO water at 12-14 tds, everything gets PH’d to 6.5, and they have only been fed once on the 21st @ 470 tds.
I may feed again today after their morning weigh in.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
💚Courtney and Martha💚

I’m actually a little concerned with the WW’s at the moment. They’ve been a little too droopy, and not growing as fast as it seems they should compared to my blueberry cheese. The cheese was planted a week after the WW’s but have blown past these girls.
Seems like the droop is more severe before lights out so, I started turning the lights off an hour earlier and went from a 4/20 cycle to 6/18.
Pots were pretty light yesterday but I was busy and didn’t get to water them. FF schedule calls for a sledgehammer flush around now so, that’s my plan today. A full watering with sledgehammer to break up any salt buildup.

Back
Top Bottom