Outragedplutos 1st Big Boy TLO Organic Grow

Hello everyone!!! Tonight i picked up some beautiful nugs!!!:ganjamon::tokin:;) These strains are some nice big hitters. Also for everyones enjoyment i will be posting some pictures of my beautiful glass!! I have acquired some very high quality glass water pipes. So with out further adue here we go!!!

First to bat, here is some Alaskan Thunder Fuck. This stuff is potent. It has a very pungent skunk smell with a pine after tone. Taste is hashy going in and earthy coming out. stoned. Hits pretty hard, within 5 minutes. And when it takes effect, FUCK!!! lol
P1060648.JPG
P1060649.JPG
P1060650.JPG

Next up we have some Larry OG. As with the ATF this stuff is a heavy hitter. This shit it hits as soon as it hits your lungs. really effect the eyes and back of the neck. Has a wonderful earthy smell with a kind lemony undertone. Has a lemony taste with a heavy hashy smoke. Does a lot of expanding and makes you cough. But the high is very euphoric and energetic. Makes me very talkative.
P1060644.JPG
P1060645.JPG
P1060646.JPG

And now onto my arsenal of smoking tools. These 2 are just my large bongs. I have a ass load of little bowls and what not. But these 2 are my babies.
First here is my ultimate favorite. His name is Bong Marley. He is about 30 in tall Pure Glass perculator bong. I have a shower head down stem for him.
P1060639.JPG
P1060641.JPG
P1060640.JPG
P1060642.JPG

And here is my inline perculator. i have not had it long enough to name it. Any ideas?? lol I got this specifically as my oil rig. Works pretty awesome :)
P1060637.JPG
P1060638.JPG

Well i hope everyone has enjoyed the show!! I will be back tomorrow with my plant updates.
Thank you all for stopping by and all the help you have given to me and the 420 community!!!

Peace and good night!!!:peace::Namaste::thanks::thumb::420:

Hello everyone. Welcome to my day 19 update. The ladies are doing great. Well Bubbles is doing great that is. Alien Ak is going a little slower. She seems to be kinda finicky with my soil. She seems to be burning still. But it is what it is and ill just keep chugging along keeping a wary eye on her. I have not watered in 5 days, since the transplant. Which is kinda amazing considering i am using airpots and the soil seems to dry really fast. Only difference between this grow and my last is that i am using mulch this time around. I wont be watering with as much water next time i do water. Also i will be watering with a little molasses in the H2O so my little beasties can have a good meal :) O and one more thing, my daytime temps have been around 79 degrees with 58% RH. Nighttime is 73 degrees with 70% RH. I have my humidifier on a timer that only runs at lights off so that the mist is not just sucked out of the exhaust.

And on to the pictures. Here is Bubbles and all her glory ;) She is doing awesome, responding really well to the LST.
P1060654.JPG
P1060655.JPG
P1060656.JPG
P1060657.JPG

And here is Alien. She seemed to be doing better the first couple of days but then she started to seem to get some small burn spots on the upper leaves. Also as you can see in the pictures that her leaves are cupping. Im not sure whats up with this. Her leaves are also a notecibly a paler green.
P1060652.JPG
P1060653.JPG

If anyone has any clues to what may be causing these symptoms that would be great!!!!

Thank you for stopping by and hope everyone has a Funktastic rest of you weekend!!! Peace

Ima sub up Outraged! I have been getting a little of that burn on my leaves as well and I was shooting for the organic route..
Have you just transplanted so far, fed with pHd water? Some soils for some strains is a little too much in the beginning and will cause growth like this. They look good so far the Alien sound interesting as a strain, bubbles is looking very well :) Keep it up sir!

:peace: CA

- looking real good...can't wait to see the buds - :goodjob:

the Alien PH may be dropping Cal mag or PH up the air pot stay wetter than normal until the pot fills with roots in a or so you'll notice.

Day 22 update!!!
P1060658.JPG

Well this a big update for me because Alien is showing signs of recovery. I think she grew like an inch last night. Just sprouted on up like a whole node length. She is seeming to be perkier and happier :thumb:
P1060661.JPG
P1060663.JPG

As for Bubbles she is rocking it solid!!! i have already started having to tie her down more. I think her roots got into one of those spike zones in the pot!!!!!
P1060660.JPG

I had more pictures of bubbles but they didnt want to upload to the server for some reason :/

Any who thank you everyone for stopping by.
Keep up all the great work :420:

:bravo: Awesome update. They both look wonderful! Bubbles looks like she is loving her lst.:thumb:
How do you anchor your lst on the air pots? I use a foam covered wire that fits the holes snugly as a anchor, but am concerned about potentially plugging too many holes.:peace:

:bravo: Awesome update. They both look wonderful! Bubbles looks like she is loving her lst.:thumb: How do you anchor your lst on the air pots? I use a foam covered wire that fits the holes snugly as a anchor, but am concerned about potentially plugging too many holes.:peace:
Thank you flower child for the good words. I use gardening tape. Not the sticky kind. It is kinda stretchy so it isn't hard on the plants. And I just use the top row of holes to anchor it to. Since it is just the tape it doesn't block the hole.

Hey everyone. Just want to stop by and do a quick update. Alien is still not doing all that well. She seems to be very hungry. But I know there is a lot to eat in the soil. So I did a foliar feed tonight when the lights went out. Hopefully this will help her get over her problem. Sorry for the no pictures tonight. Thought of the update after lights went out.
Thanks for stopping by!!! Sleep tight everyone!!!

Heyllo again everyone. Well i woke up feeling like total crapola today!! But Alien LOVED her foliar feed last night. She already perkier and greener this morning. Maybe i absorbed her sickness lol. Its ok though, i will take one for the team!!! haha

Thanks for stopping by and i will have a full update tonight when i get home from work!!!
Much love all!!!:thanks::Namaste::high-five::peace::thumb:

:high-five:

looking good Pluto, I love the tight inter-nodes on the plants. Looks like bubbles is going to be a great producer of the good fruits!!!
also, I have been investigating those air pots...seems like I might just have to get me some. Everyone has high regard for their root pruning capability's. I started using root enhancer, so I think it might just the ticket... Keep up the good work my friend :Namaste:

Thank you mango. Yea Bubbles is impressing me. She is growing fast and big. Alien on the other hand is still struggling. She looks really hungry but i know that there is food in the soil. There must be an imbalance in the soil. Last nights foliar feed for her was good. She seem to respond well to that. Now how often can/should i do a foliar feed. I know that once her root system can do the job i can stop. But do i do it nightly or every other night???? Here are some close ups of her leaves. Hopefully someone can help me out. I would hate to lose her.

P1060672.JPG
P1060671.JPG
P1060670.JPG
P1060669.JPG
P1060668.JPG
P1060667.JPG

Thank you everyone and Happy growing all.

Hey Pluto, I have been lurking in the background of your grow since you started...I'm really interested in that Alien strain you are growing;)

I guess it's time to put my .2cents in:)

The curling leaf edges looks to be the start of a Phosphorous deficiency. Plus the the necrosis that is starting to form on older leaves in random patches is a sure sign of this too. When a P def starts to further develop you might start noticing the tips of those curled leaf edges showing necrosis as well (starting to turn brown/grey).

May I ask, what was the NPK value of the foliar feed you gave her yesterday? I'm not one to foliar feed myself so I can't comment on how regularly you should feed, BUT I do know that it can sometimes only treat a deficiency temporarily if your soil amendment is lacking in the nutrient ;)

Hey Pluto, I have been lurking in the background of your grow since you started...I'm really interested in that Alien strain you are growing;)

I guess it's time to put my .2cents in:)

The curling leaf edges looks to be the start of a Phosphorous deficiency. Plus the the necrosis that is starting to form on older leaves in random patches is a sure sign of this too. When a P def starts to further develop you might start noticing the tips of those curled leaf edges showing necrosis as well (starting to turn brown/grey).

May I ask, what was the NPK value of the foliar feed you gave her yesterday? I'm not one to foliar feed myself so I can't comment on how regularly you should feed, BUT I do know that it can sometimes only treat a deficiency temporarily if your soil amendment is lacking in the nutrient ;)

Well thank you for checking in. And thank you for your advice. The npk is .01-.3-.7 It is the Fox Farm Big Bloom. Its the only liquid nutrient i have that can be foliar fed. I have a liquid sea weed and fish emulsion. I might just end up feeding her that. Just for now.
Thank you again for stopping by African Grower!!!! :Namaste:

subscribed. your cannabis plant with the curled leaves is either suffering from a magnesium deficiency or has an evaporation problem. what is your grow area temperature and humidity? you want 70° - 90° Fahrenheit, 50% - 70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30% - 50% humidity for flowering. If it is a magnesium deficiency treat with one teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts either as a foliar feed or watering. I use 3-5 drops per gallon of Ivory Liquid Soap as a surfactant, it helps any foliar feed stick to the leaves and stems better. I am not sure FoxFarm Big Bloom is organic.

Thanks kingjohn for stopping by and for all of the likes!!!! I will do a tea next time i water her. Big Bloom is Fox Farms only organic liquid nutrient. It is essentially a pre-made compost tea. The Grow Big and Tiger Bloom have EDTA in them which makes them non organic. Should i continue the foliar feeding after my next watering with tea???? This foliar feeding stuff is stressing me out a bit lol. I dont want to f it up!!!

Thanks again Kingjohn!!! The info is much appreciated!!!

Well thank you for checking in. And thank you for your advice. The npk is .01-.3-.7 It is the Fox Farm Big Bloom. Its the only liquid nutrient i have that can be foliar fed. I have a liquid sea weed and fish emulsion. I might just end up feeding her that. Just for now.
Thank you again for stopping by African Grower!!!! :Namaste:

You are very welcome;)

The .3 part of Phosphorous in that BigBloom would have helped temporarily, as you noticed yesterday. And as king pointed out, the FF line of nutrients is not FULLY organic, though it is made up of some organic components.

@king, I just noticed the slight yellowing between the veins, so yes he also could be facing a slight Mg problem, but never in my experience have I seen an Mg deficiency show that much curling of the leaf edges, could you explain why you think so?

Back
Top Bottom