Outragedplutos 2015 Auto Grow

Have you got the air flow situation sorted? She's looking mighty lush man :goodjob:
Yup all is good. Got a good amount of cool air always pumped in. My small clip on fan broke after only 1 week of being in use, that's always fun to deal with. That's why the big fan is in there. But I guess it does give better air flow. I also got a new timer. It's a dual outlet with up to 20 different on/off cycles per outlet per day. I could have some fun with the lights if I wasn't trying to grow ganja lol.

Whoops. I was just reading through my last update and realized I did not put the picture of the ingredients up. I will have to get that when I get home tonight.

WEll everyone, here we are at the beginning of week 4 (day 28). She has really exploded over the last week. Like easily 4 times her size last Sunday lol. Also today when i was in the garden looking around, i found her first official pistil. 1 little lonely pistil. I expect to see her push a bunch out over the next week. I fed her the flower tea yesterday and she seemed to have taken it well. She got a little droopy with the heavy watering since she has been used to the swick, but bounced right back within a few hours. This morning she was all perky and happy to see me. Leaves all raised and praising the HID god lol.

Well enough babbling from me now, and here are some pics from this morning.

P1070686.JPG
P10706871.JPG
P1070695.JPG

and here is the best picture i could get of the pistil. Its in the node in the very center of the picture.
P1070692.JPG
P1070693.JPG

Well i hope everyone has a great rest of your day!!!! Thanks for stopping by! :):green_heart::tokin:

Hey everyone. Not much to update. Other than she grows exponentially every day lol. Today i have a few pictures of some slight nute burn she is experiencing right now. She is in some powerful soil, with spikes, and she just received a tea so she has nutrients galore in there with her. I am not to worried about it. I am glad to see there is plenty for her to eat. That is our goal. Looks like for my next Auto grow i will use a slightly less potent of soil mix to start with. And maybe go little easier on the spikes. If this were a non auto, she would be growing like a queen :)

Well on to some photos. First up are her 2 leaves showing signs of nute burn. These are the only two showing any of these signs.
P1070696.JPG
P1070701.JPG

And some good photos of the lady!!
P1070697.JPG
P1070698.JPG
P1070699.JPG
P1070700.JPG

Well I hope you have a wonderful evening and talk to you all soon!!!
Keep it safe and green all!!!!!!!!!!! :lot-o-toke::peacetwo::420::green_heart::thanks:

Good Evening :420:

How is everyone today. Things are great in this part of the world. Beautiful weather, evening off, rolled a fatty of some grapefruit Ice, and sitting with the little miss enjoying her company and oxygen ;)

Miss Magnum is definitely in full flower now. She has a calyx on most of her nodes and most of the already have pistils. Her main top is starting to load up with calyx's, couple more every day :) Her nute burn she was showing is starting to go away, it hasnt affected any new leaves so far. And her leaves that were a little burnt are kinda repairing them selves, a little bit at least. She is a super stinky beast too. I am glad i invested in the carbon filter, she already is stinking up the tent. Her SWICK is working wonderful. This think makes growing just that much easier. Seriously!!!!!! No having to figure out if she is ready for water or not, if the SWICK is dry than she is definitely ready for some more water. Her roots are popping out of the bottom of the fabric pot :) super happy about that one. Its her way of saying, " I love this shit!!" lol

Here are some pictures of her today!!

Here she is sun bathing for a bit while i update my thread.
P1070702.JPG

Here are some good pictures of her all around.
P1070712.JPG

P10707152.JPG

P1070708.JPG

I do not know if anyone else gets this but i think she is sweating. I know for a fact that i did not get water on her leaves and this keeps showing up every now and again. The moisture is almost like smooth water. If that makes sense lol
P1070705.JPG

Here we have her SWICK system working its wonders. As you can see lots of water roots!!
P10707091.JPG

P10707101.JPG

And a nice closeup of her Calyx and pistils
P1070717.JPG

Well i think that is all i have for right now. I will talk to you all soon!!!
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my updates!!!:thanks::hippy::lot-o-toke:
Keep is safe out!!!

Happy Independence Day USA!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday today, except for all you not living in America. But i hope you are also having a great day. Its a beautiful day here in the Midwest. Today i just have some pictures from my non 420 garden. This year is the first i have been able to have an in ground garden. In the past i have had to use container gardening and never was able to get the results i tried so hard for. Being someone who rents puts big a big obstacle when it come to having an in ground garden. My last house did not allow me to dig up the ground, it also did not have an outside spicket. So when ever they needed watered (and since they were containers in a very hot summer, needed watered sometimes 3 times a day) i needed to haul water from inside, upstairs tub to the garden. Needless to say, it did not do well. This year i was aloud to tear up the grass and actually have a real garden. And i have a spicket with a hose!!!! It is amazing how much those little things help. Also this year in my area, we have received over 15 inches of rain in June. That is ALOT for my area, so my garden hasnt needed me a whole lot in the watering department. The garden has organic spikes through out so there are nice "hot" spots that the plants love to get a hold of. I top dressed yesterday with organic dry fertilizer and today with AZOMITE. I also fed her a flower tea about a week ago. Everything is growing amazingly. Some of my plants are enormous. Well enough talking and here are some pictures of my garden.

Here we have the dry feed i just got. I had some store credit at the local shop and have read great review on the Aurora brand.
P1070732.JPG

And my big bag of AZOMITE. From what i have read this stuff really makes a difference in growing. Having all of those trace minerals and rare elements really helps. I just got it and applied it today so we will see how the rest of the summer does. Its all about that High Brix. I really need to do more studying on that. My next purchase i want is some glacial rock dust. Anyways....
P10707331.JPG

And that is my garden :)

I really want to thank Cannabis and the 420 culture. I was lost for a while with out Marijuana. It is amazing to think how a "drug" could lead so many people down such enriching life paths. I had no idea what i wanted to do with my life before i met Mary Jane. She has shown me a world that i love and a world i can grow things that not only benefit myself but make the world a little bit better. I have discovered that i want to be a horticulturist and a botanist and just be with plants. So i raise my glass to Mother Earth!!!

Thanks everyone, i am truly honored to be a part of such a great community and culture!!!!!!

:thanks::green_heart::420::allgood:

I miss having a yard with sunlight that grows tall plants.

As for High Brix growing, you could not do better than sending a PM to Doc Bud and asking for The Kit - unless you want to grow 3 acres outside - Then he will help wih a custom kit based on a soil test:) The last price I heard was $90 + peat moss + Earthworm Castings for 6 plants in 7 gallon pots all the way to harvest. Instructions and grower support on multiple 420 magazine threads. Thats a minor investment when you consider the price of bottled nutrients with no real support.

Hey there folks!!! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. I actually get 2 days off work!! It is amazingly nice. my job days off are unheard of lol. Tomorrow is my birthday also!! Enjoying the 3 B's haha. BBQ, beer, and blunts!!!!!!!:lot-o-toke::blunt:

Well today is day 35 into my Auto journey. She amazes me everyday. People were not kidding about how fast these plants grow and go thru there process. I have noticed she has defenitely slowed down on the vegetative growth and starting to focus more on the flower process.

P1070734.JPG
P1070735.JPG
P1070736.JPG
P1070737.JPG
P1070738.JPG
P10707391.JPG
P1070740.JPG
P10707411.JPG

It is pretty sad when the base of this plant is like twice as thick as my previous plants that were months old, and she is only 35 days lol!!

Thank you every one for stopping by!!!!:thanks::420::green_heart:

Nice one ! How did u get it to make so many bud sites ???
Hey Madatakesi. Thanks for stopping by. I did nothing to her. I believe this is a genetic trait of the Magnum. Lots of water, good soil, light, and love!!!!

Edit: also having a more powerful light will help bush her out. Cfl just don't have the power to reach lower nodes to cause stem growth.

So I have checked Google and have not found anything. I am looking for organic ways to protect plants after trimming. Is there anything out there that we can use to protect the new wound. I was thinking honey would work since it is a natural anti fungal, bacterial, viral, etc. thanks in advance for any advice!!!!

she looking good. for sure. about time trim and flowering soon.

she looking good. for sure. about time trim and flowering soon.

Hey there 7dust!! Thanks for stopping by. Im not sure about trimming since she is an auto. I do not want to really stress her at all. Also she has been in flower for about a week now. Her vertical growth has slowed down drastically. All top bud sites are starting to push tiny buds up from the center. When i counted this morning there are around 13 top sites :) And they are all growing uniformly which is nice to be able and control. And the center stem has preflowers starting at nod 5 from the soil. The stem on her has also begun to swell and look beastly!! All in all, she is doing really well.

Thanks again for stopping by!!!!!!

Hey there 7dust!! Thanks for stopping by. Im not sure about trimming since she is an auto. I do not want to really stress her at all. Also she has been in flower for about a week now. Her vertical growth has slowed down drastically. All top bud sites are starting to push tiny buds up from the center. When i counted this morning there are around 13 top sites :) And they are all growing uniformly which is nice to be able and control. And the center stem has preflowers starting at nod 5 from the soil. The stem on her has also begun to swell and look beastly!! All in all, she is doing really well.

Thanks again for stopping by!!!!!!

She looked about time. I still trim mine as auto. 25th day and 55nd. Or just once. Depending on how many days it has. I do it 10 days before flowering then once mid way thru flowering. Makes buds hard to me . But I just popped in and looked. She looks good.

This is my first auto. So all the advice is taken. I have a brix refractometer on the way so i may take some leaves then. And maybe take 1 or 2 a day until then. Just to give her some breathing room. I would definitely agree she needs a trimming. Just very shy with these autos, dont want to f something up lol.

Oh trust me.what works works. And if u change it least little bit. Wam it's like taken 20 steps back. Been there done that.

Back
Top Bottom