Outragedplutos 2015 Auto Grow

Congrats, bravo and reps for putting your Magical Butter Machine to good use. :bravo:

Good work. My wife really wants a MB machine. I want vacation spending money :)

Thank you very much!!!!! I think im making brownies on Sunday :)

Here are a few pictures. She is looking very happy and healthy today ;):)
IMG_371410.JPG

IMG_37159.JPG

IMG_371810.JPG

IMG_371610.JPG

IMG_37205.JPG

I am very happy she has gotten over her little issue. Now i just hope she does not grow into my light. I really do not want a new tent yet. It was planned for the future but i still have a few good grows from this one yet.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great Saturday :thanks::Namaste::peacetwo:

Thank you very much!!!!! I think im making brownies on Sunday :)

Here are a few pictures. She is looking very happy and healthy today ;):)
IMG_371410.JPG

IMG_37159.JPG

IMG_371810.JPG

IMG_371610.JPG

IMG_37205.JPG

I am very happy she has gotten over her little issue. Now i just hope she does not grow into my light. I really do not want a new tent yet. It was planned for the future but i still have a few good grows from this one yet.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great Saturday :thanks::Namaste::peacetwo:

I can't see more than 5-6", but you could survive 10" of stretch.

If not, looks like you have a scrog screen on the wall :rofl:

So got a question for everyone. I have noticed my plants getting "tired" and droopy after about 15 hrs of light. I thought for a while it was just heat. But then I narrowed it down to not being heat because it will do it when temps stay below 80. Could it be that she doesn't like as much light when she is flowering?? I have thought about slowly reducing the light back to 16/8 and see how that helps. Any thoughts??

It can be many things. To much water. Not enough. Tired. Heat is no.1 to watch out for. It can be anything bud. Most people run 8/16 or 16 /8 veg. I do 12/12. And 18/6 but I do a lot of LST and topping. And defoil .

So got a question for everyone. I have noticed my plants getting "tired" and droopy after about 15 hrs of light. I thought for a while it was just heat. But then I narrowed it down to not being heat because it will do it when temps stay below 80. Could it be that she doesn't like as much light when she is flowering?? I have thought about slowly reducing the light back to 16/8 and see how that helps. Any thoughts??

Mine also did this with my last 2 grows,it seems to be just a stage they go through and after around 2 weeks of doing it they just stopped doing it

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. She has seemed to stop doing it. Like you said, she did it for about 2 weeks and now she is good. Seems to be during her initial flowering, like between preflower and flower. But she is seeming to come out of it.

Here we have day 61 picture update. I fed her another flower tea last night. She LOVED it. It may be the last food until she gets a finishing tea to finish things up.

This morning she was pointing to the light :) She has been back on the swick for about a week and a half. Loving that, so easy to keep her perfectly watered. I have been very slowly removing some of her leaves that are inside the bush and not getting any light. She is taking it well. No signs of stress :thumb:

P1070790.JPG

P10707911.JPG

P10707921.JPG

P10707942.JPG

P10707931.JPG

P1070795.JPG

As always thank you for stopping by my little grow!!! Have a great night!!!!!:thanks::green_heart:

She is looking great! It will be nice to see how all those colas fill in. Keep up the good work!

Here we have day 61 picture update. I fed her another flower tea last night. She LOVED it. It may be the last food until she gets a finishing tea to finish things.

P10707942.JPG

As always thank you for stopping by my little grow!!! Have a great night!!!!!:thanks::green_heart:

Nice stretch. It's about done right?

Can you expand on your 'finishing tea' concept?

I am running a Clackamas Coot style soil where I did worm casting tea and mycorrhizal type fungus to get the Soil Food Web started - since then just water.
I feel like I should be doing more during late/final flower.

Nice stretch. It's about done right? Can you expand on your 'finishing tea' concept? I am running a Clackamas Coot style soil where I did worm casting tea and mycorrhizal type fungus to get the Soil Food Web started - since then just water. I feel like I should be doing more during late/final flower.

thanks man. Yea she looks to have done just the right amount of stretch to still fit in the tent with out bending her over.

With the finishing tea it is just earthworm castings and kelp meal. No molasses. It is basically just a very low nutrient bacteria solution. About 2 weeks from harvest water with it and it will bulk up your microbeasties so they eat the rest of the food In the soil allowing the plant to flush her nutrients. So really it's just a microbe tea instead of nutrient tea.

So i made some Grape Seed Cannaoil last weekend with my MB2. I used 2 1/2 cups of oil to 30 grams of trim. Super dark and stinky oil. This morning i decided to make a batch of brownies with it. Used 2/3 cup of oil for the brownies, and they smell dank as hell!! ;) I will test them tonight when I get home from work. I am hoping they are as strong as they smell!!!

IMG_37465.JPG

IMG_37475.JPG

IMG_37485.JPG

And i think i am going to go to at least 100 days rather than 90 since i had those couple weeks of major stress. I am aiming for first week or so of september!! And then its time to have even more fun with my MB2 :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!!:smokin::thanks::green_heart::rollit:

thanks man. Yea she looks to have done just the right amount of stretch to still fit in the tent with out bending her over.

With the finishing tea it is just earthworm castings and kelp meal. No molasses. It is basically just a very low nutrient bacteria solution. About 2 weeks from harvest water with it and it will bulk up your microbeasties so they eat the rest of the food In the soil allowing the plant to flush her nutrients. So really it's just a microbe tea instead of nutrient tea.

hmmmmm :hmmmm:

I'm going to have to think on this a little.

In theory,
If your plants only eat soil nutrients when they want them, and you break the nutrient supply chain by overfeeding microbes, then your pant is forced to cannabalize itself.

In rebuttal,
Some plants cannabilize their leaves and other plants stay green. I can't believe a green leafed plant will cannabalize 90% of it's fan leaves like some plants who do this genetically.

So I need to think on this. :hmmmm:

Thanks for the idea and explanation !

Hey all, don't have much time but here are some Day 66 photos ;) She is looking awesome, smelling awesome, and filling out great!!!

IMG_37606.JPG

IMG_37618.JPG

IMG_375910.JPG

IMG_376211.JPG

IMG_376510.JPG

IMG_376412.JPG

IMG_37669.JPG

Thank you everyone!!!!!

Thanks Rad, she is something else. I'm coming up on my last 30 days here soon. Breeder says she is ready at 90 days but I think I'll go to at least 100 since I had the 10 or so days of bad stress. I can't wait to grow this girl again!! Next time with no hiccups lol. I think I'm going to drop a few seeds of some different strains today or tomorrow.

Hey there fellow 420'ers, how are we doing today!?!?! I am doing fantastic if i don't say so myself. I have some new beans that have already sprouted. Took less than 24 hrs for them to pop there tails and i got them in the soil right away. I did the soak seed in water for 24 hr method. Next time i am going to try the stick the bean into a filet of Aloe. I did take 1 1/2 inch Aloe filet and mashed into 1 1/2 cup of H2O and watered my seedling and my big girl. I noticed a huge difference in Magnum this morning. She is the perkiest i have seen her in a long time, if ever. Of course moving her out of the tent makes her lose her vigor.

Barney's Farm L.S.D. Feminized
Type: Indica dominant
Genetica: Skunk #1 X Mazar
Yield: Optimum indoor. 600 g/m2
Indoor Height: 50 - 60 cm
Indoor Flowering Time: 60 to 65 days
Outdoor Harvest Time: Mid September
THC: 24 %
CBD: 1.3 %
"L.S.D. is a hardy, disease resistant plant that responds well in all grow conditions. With just a little care and attention, the L.S.D. strain will give the grower high yielding award winning powerful results. The favor is intense earthy chestnut with a sweet musky smell. The LSD produces a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience. It's a super-trippy and very powerful stone, a Barney's Farm special." -Barneys Farm

IMG_37787.JPG

One of my free seeds Heavyweight Dream Machine Feminized
GENETICS: Afghan x Indian x Brazilian
TYPE: 60% Indica 40% Sativa%
EFFECT: Powerful, knock out.
CBD: 1.6%%
THC: 19%
CBN: 0.3%
FLOWERING TIME: 9 Weeks
HEIGHT: 1.5m
INDOOR YIELD: Up to 1000g per m2
OUTDOOR YIELD: 1000g + per plant
"Living up to it's name, Dream Machine is some kind of machine!

Reliably producing huge crops of grade A bud with a powerful knock out stone time and time again.

Happiest when kept below 1.5 meters with regular pinching, the machine will form a mid sized plant, very bushy and packed with rock hard sticky buds.

It's high THC and CBD content make it a favourite for medical users treating stress, pain, anxiety, and insomnia, as well as growers who are limited by space and height availability, but who want to maximise their yield potential.

Producing a delightful smooth sweet smoke, Dream Machine has it all." -Herbie

IMG_377910.JPG

And here we have Ms. Magnum who is doing awesome. She is starting to flush some leaves off. I have been helping her along with very lite trimming. She is getting super frosty :drool: She is getting her actual last flower tea today when it is done brewing. I will then feed her the finishing tea in about a 20 days. Her buds are looking just awesome lol.
IMG_37809.JPG

IMG_37827.JPG

IMG_37836.JPG

IMG_378410.JPG

IMG_37858.JPG

IMG_37867.JPG

IMG_378710.JPG

IMG_37899.JPG

Well i think thats all for today!! I hope you all enjoyed todays update, i have some fun stuff going here :) ;)

Hey everyone, here we are at day 78 for Ms. Magnum. She is doing pretty good. Leaves are starting flush and buds turning dark green. Something interesting i have found is that she is maturing from the bottom up?!?! Never seen this one lol. Her top main cola is actually the furthest behind in maturity. Any thoughts??

My plan is to give her only water for the rest of the time. She has a lot of leaves to eat up lol. Maybe do a finishing tea around day 90 depending on how she looks.

P10708051.JPG

P10708011.JPG

P1070803.JPG

P10708021.JPG

P10708041.JPG

P10708001.JPG

And here we have the 7 day old babies who are doing great.
P10707961.JPG

Here is L.S.D.
P1070797.JPG

And Heavyweight Dream Machine
P10707982.JPG

Thank you everyone for stopping by!!! :Namaste::thanks::420::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom