Outragedplutos 1st Big Boy TLO Organic Grow

Congrats bro! Sooo frosty!
Thanks bud!!!! Yea she is pretty frosty. I thought my last plant was frosty but damn this thing is jut covered!! Lol

looking good pluto Gratz and a Happy Weednsday :thumb: don't forget the chop pics
Thanks chronic!! And I will be sure to take lots of pictures of the chopping and cleaning process.

Thanks chronic!!! You too!! I harvested tonight. I washed the buds and hung them in my tent with the fans on. I will post pics as soon as I upload them.

And thank you flower child!! I will post a weight when it's all dried and going into jars

Here for everyones enjoyments are some pictures from my harvest!!! There is a lot of bud here teheh:yummy::lot-o-toke::thedoubletake:

P1070088.JPG
P1070089.JPG
P1070090.JPG
P1070091.JPG
P1070092.JPG
P1070093.JPG
P1070094.JPG
P1070095.JPG
P1070096.JPG
P1070097.JPG
P1070098.JPG
P1070099.JPG
P1070100.JPG
P1070101.JPG
P1070102.JPG
P1070103.JPG

I also want to give a big thank you to all of you who have helped me out!! :thanks::420::circle-of-love::Namaste::high-five::peace::thanks::thumb:

Great work Pluto! Are u gonna get those Boveda packs again? I would really like to use those in the future. I'm not harvesting for a while though so not a rush. I did the math and will be harvesting on April 20th next. :)

Congrats on harvest, look forward to seeing your next venture if u share with us.

Great work Pluto! Are u gonna get those Boveda packs again? I would really like to use those in the future. I'm not harvesting for a while though so not a rush. I did the math and will be harvesting on April 20th next. :)

Congrats on harvest, look forward to seeing your next venture if u share with us.
Thanks CO!!! Funny you asked, I just received my pack of 100 Humidipacs from our sponsor 420Packaging!! Great price, better than crapazon ;) Sounds like it will be a nice 4/20 for you!! And i am moving here soon so when ever that happens i will setup back up and start a larger multiple plant grow.

Congratulations on your harvest!
Thank you KingJohn, its an great to have you along for the harvest!!!

Awesome harvest pics Pluto! Congrats!
Thanks FC, always good to have you along!!!

congrats dood! I bet your room smells good :)
Thanks man, and oooo boy does it!!!! Very sweet aroma with nice skunk haha

Hey everyone im back with my final weight!!!:welcome::high-five::cheer:

The bud i am keeping to smoke weighs in at 37 grams!!!! Right about where i was thinking. And since my last harvest was only 14 grams i would have to say that I am making great improvements!!! i definitely have learned some lessons this time around, such as i need to give the a bigger home to start or i have to transplant between veg and flower. She just did not have enough food to fuel her strong till the end. But that is what it is all about, learning!!! Here are some pictures, in the jar curing now for 5 days. I also have prolly 5-7 grams of popcorn and nice trim to make some bubble hash as well. I will hopefully remember to photo document it this time to show everyone!!

(There were 8 jars to start, I ran out of bud so i had to smoke some lol)

P1070107.JPG
P1070108.JPG
P1070109.JPG
P1070110.JPG
P1070112.JPG
P1070113.JPG
P10701161.JPG

Thank you again to all of you who have helped me get to this point!! I will be back with a good smoke report after she cures a bit longer!!!

Pluto
Well while you're waiting to set up your next tent/room,

Come check out my attic TLO grow. It's getting dialed and my flower room is gonna be producing nicely soon!
Who knows? Maybe u move to CO and your hobby is legal and genetics are plenty!
;)
All the best!

Back
Top Bottom