Outragedplutos 1st Big Boy TLO Organic Grow

been long time I haven't looked at your journal, nice plants nothing to say here :) keep it up :bravo::thumb:
Thanks bud!!! Yea nothing to exciting is happening around here. Just trucking along getting ever so close to harvest. I think today is 2 weeks from harvest!!! These are going to be the big ones. Where she plumps up and ripens up:) ;)

:rollit::tokin::welcome: Just sitting here with a cup of coffee waiting for my lights to turn on!!! There is a very pungent odor coming from her tent this morning:bitingnails::loopy::yummy:. I want to get in there and do some gardening, i am getting antsy!!! haha

Hey everyone, today is week 7 day 2 into flower. She is proving to be a stinky girl!! Every morning my bedroom is filled with a lovely sweet skunky smell!! Defenitly packing on the trichomes now! And the best part, there is some pretty purple coming in!! Here are some pictures to share :) ;)

20140204_144520.jpg
20140204_144547.jpg

And i believe in the center of this picture you can see the purple color coming in!

20140204_144631.jpg

Well that is all for now folks!! Have a great night everyone!!

Thanks guys!!! It's been a long road and is finally almost done. I'm excited she is almost done because we can get out of this shitty apartment and move to a nice house. Once that happens it's game on!!! Going for a perpetual!! I'm tired of spending my hard earned money(that Uncle Sam feels he is entitled to somehow) on bud. It's to expensive around here.

I don't know how much weed cost's in the states or annywhere bY the way I don't smoke I promissed my pop's I would never smoke and I never heard of him since ....:'( i'ts a promise I will hold till I die I know I'm still young , I know there is lot till I die , well I hope ^^
but I make ONLY eadables ( I don't know how it spells, I'm french ^^)
for some it's a waste for me it's a promise and I don't regret
it is a long gerney we are all ready to do together ,

that was sooo inspirering (that's how we write it ?????!!!!o_O )
maan that weed-rhum is awesome !
walking this trip with ya pluto

btw remmember pluto nash the movie ? ^^^
( three eyes lOl )

pluto nash :rofl:
didn't it bomb when it came out'?
I still thought it was funny
Happy Thurweed day Pluto :thumb:

I don't know how much weed cost's in the states or annywhere bY the way I don't smoke I promissed my pop's I would never smoke and I never heard of him since ....:'( i'ts a promise I will hold till I die I know I'm still young , I know there is lot till I die , well I hope ^^ but I make ONLY eadables ( I don't know how it spells, I'm french ^^) for some it's a waste for me it's a promise and I don't regret it is a long gerney we are all ready to do together , that was sooo inspirering (that's how we write it ?????!!!!o_O ) maan that weed-rhum is awesome ! walking this trip with ya pluto btw remmember pluto nash the movie ? ^^^ ( three eyes lOl )
Good to hear you have the will power to keep a promise like that. Yea that movie was goofy as hell.

looks like my og13 plant. :high-five:
:) I like the sound of that!!

pluto nash :rofl: didn't it bomb when it came out'? I still thought it was funny Happy Thurweed day Pluto :thumb:
Yea it did awful but I was young enough to enjoy its stupidity lol.

That looks like TLO bud, congrats!!
Yay!!! ;) it's been a long road and I'm super excited to get to smoke it soonish lol

yea I never went to the theatre to see that I saw it on hbo or something a few years ago lol
Happy FreeWeed day Pluto and a Chronic Weekend to ya man :thumb:

Good evening :420:

Today is a great day!! Its the last day of my grow. Tonight when the lights go out she will be in darkness until Friday when she gets the big chop!!! Today is week 8 day 3, so it will be a total of 8 weeks 5 days. She is has a nice sweet skunk aroma to her. The Cherry Ak47 over powers the smell area and i think the Alien Kush is where she got her looks. She has lots of colors of green, purple, oranges, and yellows. Really quite beautiful!! Her trichs are at 15-20% amber. I am going for more of the head high over the couch lock. Hopefully i chose the right time to harvest ;) I will be using the washing method i have seen here on 420 to clean the buds up. I have read nothing but good things about the washing of your buds. And my favorite part is that it shortens the drying and curing process a bit. I really want to try these buds, they look sooooo tasty:yummy:

Here are her last pictures of her as a plant in soil. Enjoy :thanks::roorrip::woohoo:
P1070080.JPG
P1070079.JPG
P10700771.JPG
P1070081.JPG
P1070082.JPG
P10700831.JPG
P10700841.JPG
P10700851.JPG
P1070086.JPG
P1070087.JPG
20140212_215905.jpg
20140212_215934.jpg