Outragedplutos 1st Big Boy TLO Organic Grow

Good morning :420:

How are we all doing this cold morning. Looked at the weather today and saw that its colder here than in alaska!!! And I live by the great lakes. It is supposed to be a high of -7 tomorrow with windchills of -40. Thats just not right haha. But any ways onto the reason we are all here.

Alien is doing really really good. She is a little hunggry right now so she is yellowing a bit on the lower leaves. But i do have the TLO teas on their way so that should do some good for her. My shipment was supposed to be here friday but i missed the UPS man. So i will be getting that stuff tomorrow for sure. I am not leaving until the UPS guy gets to my house lol. Well enough chit chat and on to some pictures. There are a lot of them haha. And i forgot to mention, these pictures were taken on day 18 of flower. Tomorrow is day 21 and the big defoliation :);)

P1060865.JPG
P10608661.JPG
P10608671.JPG
P10608681.JPG
P1060869.JPG
P1060870.JPG
P10608711.JPG
P10608721.JPG
P10608731.JPG
P10608741.JPG
P1060875.JPG
P1060876.JPG
P10608771.JPG

So quick question about Colorado. Can i buy edibles from the recreational shops??? or is it just bud?? Is there concentrates for sale?? How about seeds? Are there places i can by genetics?? Im going to be like a kid in a candy shop.

Thank you everyone for stopping by and checking things out. If anyone notices something different wrong other than being hungry :morenutes:, please give me shout. It is much appreciated!!

Have a great Skunkday everyone :D ;) :tokin::cool::thanks:

Alright I'm not sure in regards to seeds or clones from recreational pot stores. I am fairly sure you can buy concentrates edibles and flowers no problem.
303stoner probably knows. U can call some of the shops Selling recreational marijuana that he recommended on the thread he recommended above. I wanted to buy seeds today but I so far haven't had any luck finding a place that sells "recreational" MJ seeds.
I'm still looking into it.

I'm not gonna go down to Denver today after all. There is an insane amount of traffic leaving the mountains headed towards the front range I am not going to get caught in that traffic not on purpose. So ill head down tomorrow, and hopefully find a place to buy seeds.

I really want these seeds: RARE DANKNESS SEEDS

Ill let ya know how it works out for me.

Pluto not good man. I went in a "rec shop" and it was so crowded we were forced to sit in the cold and take a number. The price was supposedly 70/eighth.

I left.

In CO weed is good and cheap. Or it was a week ago. If u know a grower who sells his stuff u can get great bud for around 20/ eighth.
I would imagine there will be guys lurking in the shadows outside these stores selling illegal MJ for much cheaper.
Good luck, I was real bummed with the experience. I am sure that others come from other states and love the experience, and don't mind the price. But it really is BS, the medical bud and rec bud is the same. Same store, same nugs, but 560/oz versus 150/oz. they are just gouging folks, and bad.

There's my report for ya. Sorry it ain't all peaches and cream.

I don't really blame them, everyone is on pace to run out. We have people converging on Colorado to buy cannabis like 1st graders when the piñata breaks. The only way they can prolong their supply is to raise prices. Just wait though, between the exorbitant prices and impending shortages a whole lot of people are going to start growing, the dispensaries will increase their production dramatically and that will flood the market. And the beautiful thing about the quick growing cannabis plant is that is all going to happen in less than 6 months.

Happy Tokerday :420: Hope everyone is having a great day so far!!

Today I have my Day 22 in flower update!! I did her day 21 trim yesterday. She does not seem worse for ware after words. She did not show any signs of stress or anything!! I took maybe 20-25% of her fan leaves. Even some of her fan leaves were getting crystals!!! I left the ones that were really covered. Unfortunately i have not received my TLO stuff yet due to this arctic blast that threw my area into a deep freeze!!The UPS guy will not deliver in level 3 emergencies. It has not gotten above -5 f in the last 2 days. Broke a record low yesterday with -16 f. It was colder here than in Alaska yesterday hahaha!!! My roommates and I put blankets and pillows over our doors because the door knob on the inside was freezing!! But it is a nice balmy 80 f in the tent this morning!! Makes me feel like im on the beach when i get up in the morning and check on her. A nice warm sunny morning haha. Well enough day dreaming and here are some pictures i took this morning!!!

P1060879.JPG
P10608801.JPG
P10608811.JPG
P1060882.JPG
P10608831.JPG
P1060884.JPG
P10608851.JPG
P10608861.JPG

And here are pictures showing the difference from the trimming!!!

Before
P10608771.JPG

After
P1060888.JPG

Haha that is the first time i actually saw those 2 pictures next to each other. What a difference LOL!

WEll thank you everyone for stopping by and catching up on my single lady grow!!

That's damn chilly! I underestimate the cold being born and raised in CA. The tent seems to be staying decent temps though Pluto!
What are your lights off temps like, similar? She bulked up very nice, think I might have to do some side by side shots myself.
Great growing :joint:

That's damn chilly! I underestimate the cold being born and raised in CA. The tent seems to be staying decent temps though Pluto!
What are your lights off temps like, similar? She bulked up very nice, think I might have to do some side by side shots myself.
Great growing :joint:

Thanks man. Yea i can say i am use to cold but even these temps are causing us locals to freeze!! Yesterday broke a 85 year record low. So i personally have never experienced cold like this. I run a heater in my bedroom where my tent is at night and keep the temps around 69 or 70. Over the weekend when i was gone for a day the temp dropped to 60 but i figured that is fine. Might cause a little purpleing if i drop the night temps a bit :) During the day though even with these outdoor temps my light keeps my tent at 80 and my bedroom and 71 or 72. Its nice killing 2 birds with one stone. Heating my house and growing dank buds :smokin::cool::hippy:

Happy Tokerday :420: Hope everyone is having a great day so far!!

Today I have my Day 22 in flower update!! I did her day 21 trim yesterday. She does not seem worse for ware after words. She did not show any signs of stress or anything!! I took maybe 20-25% of her fan leaves. Even some of her fan leaves were getting crystals!!! I left the ones that were really covered. Unfortunately i have not received my TLO stuff yet due to this arctic blast that threw my area into a deep freeze!!The UPS guy will not deliver in level 3 emergencies. It has not gotten above -5 f in the last 2 days. Broke a record low yesterday with -16 f. It was colder here than in Alaska yesterday hahaha!!! My roommates and I put blankets and pillows over our doors because the door knob on the inside was freezing!! But it is a nice balmy 80 f in the tent this morning!! Makes me feel like im on the beach when i get up in the morning and check on her. A nice warm sunny morning haha. Well enough day dreaming and here are some pictures i took this morning!!!

P1060879.JPG
P10608801.JPG
P10608811.JPG
P1060882.JPG
P10608831.JPG
P1060884.JPG
P10608851.JPG
P10608861.JPG

And here are pictures showing the difference from the trimming!!!

Before
P10608771.JPG

After
P1060888.JPG

Haha that is the first time i actually saw those 2 pictures next to each other. What a difference LOL!

WEll thank you everyone for stopping by and catching up on my single lady grow!!

Looking Amazing!!!!!:bravo:

looking good. Has your packaged arrived? I'm brewing a TLO 3 day A.P. tea right now and was thinking of your grow.
Already looks healthy, about to get super natural!

Edit: + reps for some good training you did on her, that and the defoliation u just did is gonna pay off in swollen colas I think :)

Hello :420:

How is everyone today?!?! Hope the day is treating you well. Last night the Brown Santa(UPS man) came to my house and dropped off some goodies :) I received my TLO order!! And just in time, Alien is STARVING!! She is dropping leaves a little to quickly!! Here is one of her leaves that is effected by her hunger.
P1060889.JPG

And here are her tops.
P1060890.JPG

And now for what i ordered from TLO.
P1060893.JPG

First we have the nutrient mix that you need for making The Rev Master Soil 2.1.
P1060896.JPG

Some Vegging Spike mix
P1060898.JPG

Some Flowering Spike mix
P1060897.JPG

A Flowering tea
P1060894.JPG

And a Finishing Tea
P1060895.JPG

Unfortunately like 45 min before the UPS man showed up i fed with my organic seaweed and fish emulsion because i did not know when my shipment was going to arrive and she needed food now lol!! So i have to wait a few day before i start bubbling up some tea. But as soon as she is ready i will be sure to get lots of pictures showing my teas. I did not feed her a lot of the liquid nute i had just something to get her thr. She should have a good appetite next watering.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!! Have a great Thursday!!! :ganjamon::thanks:

looking good. Has your packaged arrived? I'm brewing a TLO 3 day A.P. tea right now and was thinking of your grow.
Already looks healthy, about to get super natural!

Edit: + reps for some good training you did on her, that and the defoliation u just did is gonna pay off in swollen colas I think :)

Thanks man. Thats funny, you posted that as i was typing up my update saying i got my TLO package. Same brain wave lengths man hahaha!!! :thanks::thumb:

Great purchases, you're ready to rock!!
Now the worm farm, lol, always something else.
HAHA thats funny. I was doing a good 2 hours research last night before bed on worm farms. I was looking at DIY ones and then looking at the Worm Farm 360. Little pricey but i like how compact it is and easy to maintain. I don't really want to have to dig around to get the castings like you would with a DIY kind.

Also i have a question about the flowering tea. How often should i use the teas? Should i do a tea every other watering or every 2 waterings??

good example of true deficiencies. I hope they enjoy their food :thumb:

HAHA thanks b.real....i think lol. It is weird to say that i don't mind seeing these kind of things. It is a really good learning experience!!! I know that there is a nitrogen deficiency but do you see anything else in that leaf. Im sure the tea will have everything she needs in it.

Thanks again guys for stopping by!!!

I would say do one full strength tea next watering and then a half strength tea next watering, u wanna get all the little critters in your container as soon as u can. I think u do have enuf "food" in your container already with the jobes spikes, the micro herd u will introduce with your tea will really process that stuff. U will see in a week probably. Healthy micro life population is where the whole things at, right?!

I think after that try every other watering use tea until 2 wks before u chop.

And to clarify the teas are designed to be brewed with an airstone. Then mixed with an equal part of water. And only brew what u need, they don't keep. And a key component is the FF big bloom, if u don't have it get some. Will last u forever.

I would say do one full strength tea next watering and then a half strength tea next watering, u wanna get all the little critters in your container as soon as u can. I think u do have enuf "food" in your container already with the jobes spikes, the micro herd u will introduce with your tea will really process that stuff. U will see in a week probably. Healthy micro life population is where the whole things at, right?!

I think after that try every other watering use tea until 2 wks before u chop.

And to clarify the teas are designed to be brewed with an airstone. Then mixed with an equal part of water. And only brew what u need, they don't keep. And a key component is the FF big bloom, if u don't have it get some. Will last u forever.

Thanks man for the advice!! I really appreciate it. It is nice having a fellow TLO grower to help me out. I'm still a little new at it lol!!

Back
Top Bottom