Outragedplutos 1st Big Boy TLO Organic Grow

You want your soil to go thru wet and dry cycles. When you do water you want to make sure and soak the soil. And then let it get pretty much completely dry before watering again. I use the weight technique. Pick up your plant when it's dry and aim for that feel each time. I also watch the plants. I let them just start to droop before watering. Cannabis like a bit more of a dry climate but still loves a good watering. Biggest thing is you don't want your soil to be soupy wet for to long, this will allow anaerobic(oxygen less) bacteria to grow which is not good for cannabis. Also if you have a drip pan that the soil can duke the water up from, bottom watering is a good technique. But just don't let the pots sit in standing water for to long. Allow her to soak for a good twenty min and then empty the tray. Bottom watering will force the roots to go deeper in the pot in search of water. And one more thing that I do with bottom watering, is about half way through the 20 min I take some water that has not been soaked up and water it through the top to drain back thru. This helps make sure the top layer of soil get plenty of water

Happy Weednsday Pluto :thumb:
Thank you sir and a chronic Weednsday to you ;)

Well the verdict is in on bubbles sex. And she is a he!!! His male preflower are reading to pop up every where. I will have pictures tonight for you enjoyment.

Have a chronic rest of your day :420:

Hello everyone and welcome to my last update before flowering. This is day 53 update which was Saturday the 14th. The plants are doing AWESOME. Bubbles is really showing off her sativa genes. She (hopefully a girl, still dont know) is really stretching and getting lanky. As for Alien, she is just showing me up every day. For being the runt of the 2 she is really improving and growing fast. Starting tomorrow (monday) morning they will have the HPS light bulb and be on 12/12 light schedule.

And here now are some pictures of them. First off we have Bubbles
P1060748.JPG
P1060750.JPG
P10607511.JPG

And now here is Alien. She is so beautiful!!!
P1060756.JPG
P1060752.JPG
P1060753.JPG
P1060755.JPG

And this is my favorite picture of her. I love the look of her even canopy with the big top in the background. And its only going to get sexier from here!!!!
P1060754.JPG

Well that is all for todays update. Thank you everyone who has stopped by and commented. I really appreciate the support. I will be able to get on more starting in January when i am done with work for a little while.

Keep it safe out there everyone!!!!

Lady's are looking Amazing, :goodjob: And I'm here for the show, Subbed .

hello everyone and i am here to give you the evidence of Bubbles sex. If these are not balls i don't know what are lol. Its a bummer that i don't have a place that i can flower him out and get pollen. the closet that i was going to grow in is not available for growing any more. ooo well there is always next time!!! And on to the pictures!!!
P1060781.JPG
P1060782.JPG
P1060783.JPG
P1060784.JPG
P1060785.JPG
P1060786.JPG

And here are a few pictures of me hugging Bubbles good bye. Its sad to see hime go. He has been a greaat plant. Never gave me any problems. Rest in peace Bubbles!!!
P1060790.JPG
P10607891.JPG
P1060788.JPG

Thanks for stopping by and i will have some updates on Alien tomorrow!!!
Keep it safe :420:

Lady's are looking Amazing, :goodjob: And I'm here for the show, Subbed .

Thanks man!!! good to have you along. Your are just in time for the fun part ;) :) :yummy:

Roll one up and enjoy :tokin::lot-o-toke::thanks:

Hello everyone and welcome to my Day 6 flower update. I have removed Bubbles from the tent. I do not want any possibilities of pollinating my girl. I have him just sitting in my room, watching him do his thing!!! It is really cool watching a male plant flower. This is not something i have experienced yet. Not a bad thing though (; I also just ordered some stuff from 420 MAGAZINE ® I feel i got a lot for my money. The best thing i feel i got though was the base mix for The Rev's Master Soil Mix 2.1. I also got some flowering teas, some finishing teas, and some flower and veg spike mix. All for $64 with free shipping. In the long run its not cheaper doing it this way, but i don't have the couple hundred dollars to buy all of the ingredients to make this stuff on my own. The amount of stuff i bought will last me awhile. I don't go through materials a whole lot. Alright enough with the chatter and on to some pictures. So this HPS lights color is a pain in the ass to work with. Even with our nice camera lol.

To start we have Alien!! She is doing nice. Flowering really quick. Although she has been in pre flower for like 2 weeks already. She is stretching a lot slower than Bubbles. Maybe a male/female thing. I am thinking of doing one more LST. Just slightly bend each main branch out just a bit to open the center a little more with out trimming any leaves.
P1060804.JPG
P1060805.JPG
P1060806.JPG
P10608071.JPG
P1060808.JPG

And here we have Mr. Bubbles. His flowers are growing really fast!!! I am not to sure what i am going to do with him right now. He is fine just sitting in my room right now, but when his flowers open i dont want him any where near my tent. Im going sensimilla on this crop lol.
P1060801.JPG
P1060802.JPG
P1060803.JPG

I can't wait until my teas get here. Alien is going to love a good TLO tea!!!

Well that is all i have for today. Thank you all for stopping by and have a Chronic Saturday!!!!

Hey all and welcome to Day 10 into my flowering cycle. Things seem to be going smoothly!! Im not sure if the few yellowing leaves on the bottom are from lack of light or of being hungry for nitrogen. She is too early into flower for there to be any type of flushing so that can be ruled out. My TLO teas should be here next week so she will get a good feeding then. For now im giving water with some molasses to keep the micro life happy and working. I would hate for my little workers to go on a hunger strike ;) It is proving to be difficult to keep the temps below 85. Its winter where i am and its 20 degrees f outside, i dont use heat in my bedrrom where my tent is and it still gets my room up to 77 with a tent temp of 87. Its a hot ass light lol!!!! The benefit from this is that we do not have to pay to run the crummy baseboard heaters in our room. Two birds with one stone, grow mary jane and heat you house (; And enough with the chit chat and off to the pictures!!!

To start here is a "360" view of her.
P1060837.JPG
P1060838.JPG
P1060839.JPG
P1060840.JPG

And for some random pictures
P1060841.JPG
P1060843.JPG
P1060844.JPG
P1060846.JPG
P1060847.JPG
P1060848.JPG

And while i am here typing i have some pictures of my first flower run of bubble hash. This is some Head Band bubble hash. The dark one is from the 25 micron bag and the next one is the 73 micron bag. The last of it was from the 160 micron bag. This stuff is POTENT!!!! A real face melter lol!!!:yikes: Enjoy :)

P1060849.JPG
P1060850.JPG
P1060851.JPG
P1060852.JPG

Alright that is all for this update!! Stay tuned in as i have the pictures of Bubbles unearthing. Lots of pictures of his root system. Should be a good time!!! As always thank you for stopping by, i always appreciate the help and encouragement i get from :420:

Roll it up and keep it safe everyone!!!:rollit::lot-o-toke::smokin:

Alright and here we have the dissection of Bubbles roots. It was sad but fun seeing what was under the soil. He had filled the container almost perfectly. There were some roots that went all the way down but it was not as thick. It was a mass of long fibrous roots. Not many big roots, only a few toward the center of the root ball.

P1060809.JPG
P1060812.JPG
P1060814.JPG
P1060817.JPG
P1060819.JPG
P1060820.JPG
P10608211.JPG
P1060822.JPG
P1060823.JPG
P1060824.JPG
P1060826.JPG
P1060827.JPG
P1060828.JPG
P1060829.JPG
P1060830.JPG
P1060831.JPG
P1060832.JPG
P1060833.JPG
P1060834.JPG
P1060835.JPG
P1060836.JPG

Lots of pictures :) lol. Thank you again for stopping by. Have a great night ;)

your plants are very nice. RIP.
Thank you b.real for stopping by!!! Have a great Friedday my friend!!!!

Happy Thurweed day Pluto :thumb:
Thanks Chronic!!! You have yourself a wonderful Friedday!!!

From what you can see in the pictures, do you guys think i have any problems with the few yellow leaves i have. There is only 1 large fan leaf that has yellowed and the rest are the little 3 tip fan leaves that are inside the plant, closest to the main stem. Her Spikes i gave her should be still good but maybe she just needs a good nitrogen feed since nitrogen is what my micro life eat as well. The flower tea i am getting has the perfect amount of nitrogen for flowering plants. Well i have to go to work now :/

Have a fabulous Friedday :420:

I think that tea with added N should suffice for the girl :) Low doses always work better for me, try to keep the N up for the first 3-4 weeks then start shaving off mL per feed to get her ready to be pumped up on p/k. bummer on the male Outraged, felt the same way in your pictures :laugh: Little pointer on the hash also that I have found worked well, placing the hash (preferably micro planed or shaved into small pieces almost dust)onto a nice clean piece of cardboard with help dry it out properly which keeps the color. Leaving hash with water locked in will effect the taste and will change the color of your hash. Just some stuff I have learned these past few runs :Namaste: Lets see some pics of the tea also when it comes time buddy ;) Stay well!

Back
Top Bottom