Outragedplutos 1st Big Boy TLO Organic Grow

sure its balls? it just looks like sex isn't showing yet but im not there looking at it so Nice update there Pluto Happy Skunkday :thumb:

That is true. I won't know for sure that "she" is a boy until I flower. Thank you for the bit of re assurance. I can still hope for the best. I will be switching in 14 days. And they shouldn't take to long to show sex when switching since I am waiting the full 55 days to veg. Thanks again for the advice and stopping by.

Hey everyone, im back!!! :) It feels great to be able to get back on here and start growing and sharing my experience.

Well i have had a busy time off from growing. I work at a golf club so its a little hard for me to take the time to grow in the summer. But i was still hard at work studying and acquiring some very needed upgrades. I have also been doing a lot of studying of TLO growing. I think im ready to tackle this and get more than 10 grams of bud lol.

Well here we go

Here is a look at my new tent. it is an Agromax small tent. 22x36x63 It went up really nice. I was able to put it up my self in about 20 min.
IMG_237413.jpg
IMG_23787.jpg

Here is my new 400w Ipower HPS/MH light.
IMG_237510.jpg

And i have a 6" Growbright inline fan.
IMG_237710.jpg

Here is how i have my fan set up
IMG_23798.JPG

And this is what im going to change my fan to. The way that i have it setup now is just dumping light out onto our bed.
IMG_23806.JPG

Are both of these setups workable??

Well that is all for the setup. I will be back to give everyone a the info on strains and what not.

Thank you for stopping by!!!:Namaste::peace::thanks:
lol You too you got your tent right next to you when you sleep ? ^^
it's good to have chicks all over the place when your asleep , got my beautifull wife in my bed and my little babes on the other side ^^
:circle-of-love: love is in the air ... And the smell of weed .... :yummy:

lol You too you got your tent right next to you when you sleep ? ^^ it's good to have chicks all over the place when your asleep , got my beautifull wife in my bed and my little babes on the other side ^^ :circle-of-love: love is in the air ... And the smell of weed .... :yummy:

Hahaha yea it's set up in the corner of our bedroom. It's actually nice having it in the bedroom because we don't have to pay for separate heating because my light does the job just fine.

Alright everyone, hello and welcome. Today is day 44 into vegging. My goal day of 55 days is nearing quickly. I am slowly turning my lights back, about an hour every other day. I can already see some stretching starting to happen. It is going to be interesting to see how large these 2 little beasts will get. I am excited!! Still no confirmation on Bubbles sex yet, still have those interesting growths. No female preflower :/ Well enough chit chat and off to some pics!!!!!

Start off with Alien, she is rocking it today with a little defol. All of her new growth is beautiful!!!
P1060733.JPG
P1060734.JPG
P10607351.JPG

And here is Bubbles. She is the one starting to show signs of stretch the most. She is getting lanky.
P1060737.JPG
P1060736.JPG

And that is all for now folks. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Weednesday :thanks::lot-o-toke::bigtoke::passitleft::rollit:

Hello everyone and welcome to my day 49 vegging update. Only 6 days left before flower!!! It has been a long and little stressful ride!! But these 2 are doing great and i feel will give me an incredible end product!! I am really liking this TLO grow style. It is very easy! Just add water ;) I add a little molasses to the water every now and again to feed the microbeasties and they do everything else!! I love it!!

And now on to the ladies.

First up we have Alien. She is doing 10 fold better. Her growth is amazing me every day. All of her new bottom growth has almost caught up with with her main top. Beautiful green color with no folding leaves or any signs of her old magnesium issues. And i love that she is is showing off her lady parts!!! :thumb: ;)

P1060739.JPG
P1060740.JPG
P10607411.JPG

And here we have Bubbles. "She" is SO big lol. She is refusing to show me any signs of sex. Kind of frustrating lol. I just want to know if i can get anything out of her. If she is a she, she is going to give me some really awesome product. Lots of nodes and tops!! I did a little defol on her, she had a lot of leaves. Took just enough so there were not so many leaves laying on each other.

P10607421.JPG
P1060743.JPG

Also to note, I have been slowly cutting back my light. I believe i am at 15/9 at the moment. My goal is 12/12 in 6 days. I have already noticed some stretching, especially on Bubbles. I am curious how much more they will stretch after i get to 12/12. Ooo how i love experiments!!

Here are some group pics and pics with a tape measure to show the size of things.

P1060744.JPG
P1060745.JPG
P10607461.JPG

Thank you everyone for stopping by and checking things out. Anyone able to tell Bubbles sex from my pictures??? Even a guess would be good.:helpsmilie:
We can make a contest out of it, +reps for those who guess right!!!:high-five::circle-of-love:

Peace out everyone!!!!!:peace::thanks:

good weed to you Pluto
sorry i cant tell

Thank you sir for stopping by. Bummer you can not tell either. I am i right about Alien though?? Those are female preflowers right?? Just making sure that i have my info correct.

Nice setup and nice plants! I also grow in the TLO style for the past few runs. Very good product. I got the worm farm too and that really helps everything. I put the fresh castings in the bottom of my containers( instead of the steer manure), in all my teas, and also as a top dressing. And I mix it up in my recycled soil mix.

Good growing.

Nice setup and nice plants! I also grow in the TLO style for the past few runs. Very good product. I got the worm farm too and that really helps everything. I put the fresh castings in the bottom of my containers( instead of the steer manure), in all my teas, and also as a top dressing. And I mix it up in my recycled soil mix. Good growing.

Thanks for stopping by. It's great to see another TLO grower here. I have not met many people who are familiar with the style and even less that grow this way. I find it to be a lot easier than other methods. I am hopefully getting my worm farm for Christmas. I asked my parents for one. They said it is the oddest thing I have asked for in my 25 years of life. Haha hopefully my wish comes true. My plants would be soooo happy with me :)

I can help you out a ton with 2 ideas.
Follow the revs book as closely as you possibly can, when I deviate my results suffer

Here's where u can get spikes: (perfect ones for what u want) True Living Organics | The Highest Quality Organic Fertilizers for your Garden! (they are expensive but much easier than sourcing and mixing them yourself.

It doesn't work as well as a water only grow, I've played around with that.
The "why?" Is: the addition of ACT's frequently (every other watering almost all the way through) keeps the micro herd population high enough to process the spikes and
Feed the plants very effectively.

(I actually posted this on your last grow also, then I realized it was completed

Also, your right on the money with the FF big bloom.

People are telling u it isn't all natural, organic. It is NOT OMRI certified organic, that being said it is an awesome, all natural, organic product. Someone doesn't believe this? Google the entire ingredient list.

Tiger bloom, grow big are terrible. Organic based? What a crock.

I feel like your shooting for a TLO grow, and most of your "helpers" have never even heard if it.

Not trying to be a dick head at all,
Trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom