Outragedplutos 1st Big Boy TLO Organic Grow

And my day time temps are 80 with 50% rh. Night time temps are 72 with 70% rh.

And my day time temps are 80 with 50% rh. Night time temps are 72 with 70% rh.

That is almost PERFECT. Your environment seems to be in check :thumb:

If it was an evaporation problem, all your plants would be showing similar signs;)

I have often noticed magnesium deficiencies produce leaves that curl or close upwards.

Damn then I still have much see in my years of growing. But you can't completely eliminate the potential for a P deficiency here, can you?

Thanks Pluto :Namaste:

Hello everyone and welcome to my journal update!!! This is kind of a multi-day update since i havent been on in a while. So with out further delay, here we go!!!

Start with my 4 week update. This was on monday.
First is Alien, and she is still struggling. I have narrowed it down to a magnisium problem. I think lol. She is still growing but is slow going and still has the curled leaves. Does anyone know if i can do a epsom salt foliar feed??? I do not want to start feeding with any liquid nutes since i think my problem is hottttt soil.
P10606671.JPG
P10606681.JPG
P10606691.JPG
P10606711.JPG
P10606721.JPG

And here is Bubbles at 4 weeks. I did another round of LST. I do it about every monday and give her a week to fill in before next tie down. She is doing good.
P1060674.JPG
P10606731.JPG

And now for pictures from today, which is 30 days.

Bubbles has already filled in very nicely. May need to do a tie down before monday. She is showing some signs of hot soil. Her leaves are dark green and she has a few burn spots on a few leaves. Nothing to serious though. I think she is slowly getting used to her hot soil!!!
P1060678.JPG
P1060679.JPG
P1060684.JPG
P1060685.JPG

And here we have Alien at day 30. She seems to be hanging in there. I am noticing some improvement in her color of green. Still having problems though. Just gonna keep going and hope for the best :/

Well There were supposed to be pictures here of Alien but the system decided it only wanted to upload the first like 20 pics i had to upload. I will hopefully get them posted tonight

And thats what i have for today!!!

My bug question for everyone tonight is if i can do epsom salt foliar feeding??? I have not been able to find info either way.

Thank you everyone for stopping by and hopefully some one can help Alien out!!!!

Alright, i waited for a while and tried to upload the last of my photos and it WORKED ;)

Here is Alien at day 30. She is almost due for a watering. Maybe tomorrow morning. When i water i am going to go heavy and try and flush any excess nutrients to maybe help with her lockout problem. She has started to show so better green colors today.
P1060680.JPG
P1060683.JPG
P1060682.JPG
P1060681.JPG

As you can see I have all sorts of leaves going on with her lol. Some long and pointy and others more round and squat.

Thank you every one and keep it safe!!!!!:thumb::thanks::Namaste::peace:

you alien is kinda doing the same thing as my bubba on the leaves but im just gonna let it finish out since I pollinated it with the gdp
im hoping the cross will give me a stronger plant
the bubba I have growing now is kinda weak
good weed to you pluto :thumb:

looks hungry. If you grow organic in heavy soil and you get burn for a week Guess what if you just water the nute. level evens out as the plant grows in like a week or so. I don't flush until final week I have a pot of white roots and never any Salt on them . how do you flush a outdoor grow with 2000 20 footers you let it rain. the best bud is grown in rich soil not a chemical bath my opinion.

Thank you everyone for your help. I feel with your guys help Alien will survive lol. I'm watering her this morning. Going to check the ph of the run off too. I'll post the results when I'm done. I'll be watering with the distilled water.

Thank you again everyone. Keep it safe!!

And I just got the results for runoff ph. 5!!!! There is my problem!!! I will be starting to water with the spring water every time now until her ph levels out. The ph of my distilled is 6.5 and the ph of the spring water is around 7.5-8.0 Thank you again everyone for stopping by.

I would flush your plant with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size or until your runoff is 6.5. you can foliar feed with one teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts.

since you liked it on on another journal here is a nutrient availability chart, that you for the reputation

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Thank you your majesty Kingjohn. Those 2 pictures are 2 of the most important pictures you can have. Does anyone know if you can buy a poster size of the plant deficiency chart. That would be awesome to have in my room lol.

I would like to announce that Alien has been moved out of ICU and into the recovery "room" lol. She has lots of new growth and it is all looking very healthy. I will do a mg foliar feed tonight and then be done with feeding for a while.

Thank you everyone for helping Alien and myself through this problem!!!!
Be safe everyone!!

Good Funkday evening to everyone. Hope everyone has had a great week. I am ready for the weekend for sure!!!!! I just enjoyed a joint of local outdoor nugs!! The plant that this came off of was 7 feet wide and 6 feet tall!! Absolute monster :smokin::tokin::420:

Here is my day 32 update. Both the ladies seem to be FINALLY stabalizing in their environment. My soil seemed to be a little off for these girls. But they are getting used to it and seeming to take off with growth!!!

We will start with Bubbles. She is doing awesome. Lots of bushy growth with the LST. There are still a few burn spots on her leaves but i don't think there are any new ones.
P1060687.JPG
P1060689.JPG
P1060688.JPG

And now for Alien. She is doing very well. All of her new growth is looking healthy and green with no signs of curling. She got super stressed with her transplant. I will say that she did not have as large a root mass as Bubbles did. Bubbles had a root ball where as Alien only had a small mass of roots. That may have been the start of all my problems!! But she is doing great. I also LST her today. She is getting too tall so i had to make the decision to bend her over. It will be for the better in the long run i think :)
P1060690.JPG
P1060691.JPG
P1060692.JPG
P1060693.JPG

Alright, there you go. Thats the gist of things. Thank you everyone for stopping by and checking in!!!! I really appreciate the help!!

Have a great night and weekend every one!! Be safe!!:tokin::cool::bigtoke::lot-o-toke::Namaste::peace::high-five:

Hi Pluto, Interesting that it was water ph causing the problems you had. I just dealt with the same issue.
LST looks great! Reps for solving the ph thing.

Back
Top Bottom