P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

You can see the GG4 in her.
Yeah you can. The Boptang has a tighter bud structure. I have 6 of these I am chopping in 8 days and only 1 has the Boptang bud look. I am getting a tropical mango undertone on a few. And straight GG4 gas on the others.

I do love the video updates! Did I hear you correctly in the veg video your growing under HPS again? Me to I'm old school and every time I think about switching to LED I can't justify the price for any of the good lights. And the thing that sticks in my head is everybody is always trying to compare LED to HID. So what's your preference Preston HID or LED not comparing the purchase price are the cost to run which do you think produces a better finished product?

I do love the video updates! Did I hear you correctly in the veg video your growing under HPS again? Me to I'm old school and every time I think about switching to LED I can't justify the price for any of the good lights. And the thing that sticks in my head is everybody is always trying to compare LED to HID. So what's your preference Preston HID or LED not comparing the purchase price are the cost to run which do you think produces a better finished product?
I love both, I just know the HPS are my "ol' reliable". But, once I finally got some good LED's, my buds are just as good as HPS.

I have different set-ups for different rooms. The attic is farrrr too short to run hot lights, so it gets all the LED bars.

The shed has 8' ceiling in the center of the room, and has an A/C that is twice the size of the attic room... it can totally handle the heat from HPS.

The key to it all is just using what works best for your set-up.
:thumb:

Only almost a year late. Been needing a good book to read. :rofl:
Meh... just jump into the current fun. LoL, I fucking ramble too much to read back that far.
:laugh:

Great video update! What do you do with the 3 inch pvc running around the outside bottom of the room with the holes every foot or so?
That is the return air from my carbon filter. It is recycled & blown up their skirts. LoL

GG4/Bop got cut tonight... somewhere around day 81-82.
2020-05-05-21-13-40.jpg
2020-05-05-21-14-27.jpg
2020-05-05-21-15-41.jpg
2020-05-05-21-16-15.jpg
2020-05-05-21-17-09.jpg
2020-05-05-21-17-42.jpg
2020-05-05-21-18-15.jpg

Bud washed & hung to dry.

Next up will be Afghan Kush and White OG.
:yahoo:
she looks so crunchy edible P. nice frosty lady

Back
Top Bottom