Pantagruel's Mixed Bag Of Fluxes

Damn. Those Neil Haze seedlings are TALL. Also, lost my Dark Angel. After the shell dropped she just stopped and refused to uncurl. :( On the plus side, my clones are looking fabulous! Pics when I get home.

Thanks! I'll be donating half to a friend. I'm happy to say that my seeding experiment seems to have gone off without a hitch. I have a couple of nicely seeded buds on every plant, the rest look clean. I'm still struggling with the project of collecting and storing the pollen though. That is a touchy operation! I have a bit I managed to collect in a small vial drying open in a box with a bit of rice. I think I'll dry some flour, mix that in plus a grain of rice and freeze the vial. I'm wondering though about thawing that without doing any damage.

I don't know.....I have a branch on one of the plants where I tried using pollen that has been sitting in my freezer for a year. Not sure if any of it took to the buds. Guess we will find out soon enough huh. LOL

The next group of gals. Three very tall Neil Haze and some clones, Green Crack, Afghani, and Trainwreck.

Getting ready to harvest the first of my Afghani clones on Sunday. Meantime, another shot of my next grow. I might start a perpetual journal.

3 large Neil Haze regulars 3 weeks old, plus 4 clones, 1 Green Crack, 2 Trainwreck, 1 Afghani.

These are all harvested and dried now so I'll close this journal down. The results are all posted in my perpetual journal. Green Crack is a really nice strain, big thick buds. I produced crosses of all these strains with Afghani so watch for those in upcoming grows. Afghani X Pure Kush sprouting as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom