Pantagruel's Mixed Bag Of Fluxes

Gotcha - I think you will enjoy the clones. I have the one clone of an auto going currently and is actually doing much better than I had expected. Many say you can't clone an auto but mine is doing fine and is a good 3 weeks behind her mom.

My first grow I bought clones (photo) and they did fantastic.

I'm just starting to fool around with clones. Once I get some males I'll probably do more cloning for pollen. Just popped 3 Neil Haze beans yesterday. Hoping for at least one male this time!

Got a male. The bigger of my 2 Afghani is showing proud. So quick, the girls are barely showing flower, the male looks much further along. I guess it matures earlier. I think I have couple of more weeks before I need to remove it.

The males do mature faster. They will start popping pollen sacks in about 10-12 days. I like to give my females about a 10 day head start before doing any pollination.

Mixed bag of pics tonight. My Afghani male has started to drop some pollen, so I did some collecting, then spot-pollinated some branches on my Pure Kush clones. I think Afghani X Kush is the same genetics as Hash Plant, which is one I've wanted to try for a while. Guess we'll see on that one.

Also a shot of my little clones, Trainwreck and Green Crack, plus three week old Cannabia Neil Haze seedlings. And finally my newest baby, a Crop King Dark Angel just breaking the surface.

:peace:

Finished spot-pollinating today. Mini Pure Kush clones, the bright green Trainwreck, the Afghani below that and the Green Crack bottom left. The Afghani gives me a nice landrace stock to breed to. I'd like another landrace Sativa - ideally Durban Poison, but not the hybrid stuff CK sells, the original landrace.

Back
Top Bottom