Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

re: Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

Hi Papa looking good just checking in. I see your ladies r doing well. Keep up the good work.

i was just thinking your in hydro with 90f during the day? whats the water temps?
in my tent can get up to 80-82f depends how hot it is outside but in order to keep it from getting higher
i run an ac in that room if not id be up there like you my res temps can get up to 74-76
at its hottest normally in the 72-74 range its part of the reason why i religiously do weekly cleaning and res changes
supposed optimum temp would be 69 for res

My res temp with this Styrofoam lunch box setup is now at 62-67 degrees.....I keep it sealed I drilled holes for the line to go through and i have about 8 ft of air tube in there being cooled

Day 31
20140403_153659.jpg
20140403_153706.jpg
20140403_153720.jpg
20140403_153734.jpg
20140403_153741.jpg
20140403_153745.jpg
20140403_153753.jpg

I am running 18/6 light schedule. ....

Temps in tent are at 80deg 40%the

the Water temp is 64 degrees

looking good leds seem to be doing a great job :thumb:
you probably already said but out of curiosity what light schedule are you running I no some people do 24/0 or 18/6.
is it just me or does number 4 look a bit droopy :peace:

These LEDs are legit.....If they are this good during flower I am in for a treat!!!

I noticed a lil while back that #4 was starting to lack behind....not sure what is wrong with #4....but it is definitely half the size of the others

Hey Papa looking good but whats going on with the one in the last pic?
is the lights going out soon ?

Hey Papa looking good but whats going on with the one in the last pic?

I have no idea what #4 issue is. For whatever reason when the others began to flourish if just kind of stopped.

what do you mean lights going out soon?? Are you referring to going dark 24hrs then starting the 12/12??

I didn't think it was necessary to go dark, but I'm letting them veg a little longer......

oh I didn't realize you was on 24
ive noticed some plants know when the lights are going out when im vegging on 18/6

:peace:

Good Morning PapaSmoke, Question how often you running your sprayers on your roots? Are you running them 24/7? I have mine run for 5 min then off for 15. Just curious since we are using the same RDWC system.

I keep my hydro setup, air pumps and the oscillating fan 24/7

oh I didn't realize you was on 24
ive noticed some plants know when the lights are going out when im vegging on 18/6

Im not on 24/7 only my air pump....water pumps and oscillating fan is on 24/7...

Lights and the big fan are on 18/6.....a\c comes on sporadic on 4 hours off 6 hours.....mostly on during the day when it's the hottest and then a little at night before lights off to help make it a lil cooler at night

Back
Top Bottom