Pennywise Strikes Again

Tricky subject, sends can be mailed because they don’t contain any THC. Not sure what the maximum level of THC is considered illegal. If a clone contains less than the maximum allowed it would be legal.

it might be my broken english, or me not understanding this but you can mail out cuttings?
isn't cuttings essentially same as clone of the mother??

penny have you used pkbooster before with mc?

So, you meant it when you said goodluck. lol! ok, educate me penny!

Cannabis needs 17 macro and micro nutrients. It can only use a specific amount of each. You can not force a plant to take up more than it needs. If you try you’ll run into serious problems. Use a product like MC until you understand the the plant reacts to it before you start experimenting.

so except for going into a 4 day growth lock in vegetative stage, I haven't had any issues.

11-04-2020
Update: everything is going fine so far. The only hiccup is the Chem 91 started with 1 true leaf, it has normal leaves coming in but it’s going to be a little behind the rest.
Chemdog D
Triangle Kush
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Chemdog 91
Bandaid Haze Mother

11-04-2020
Update: everything is going fine so far. The only hiccup is the Chem 91 started with 1 true leaf, it has normal leaves coming in but it’s going to be a little behind the rest.
Chemdog D
Triangle Kush
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Chemdog 91
Bandaid Haze Mother
Looking good PW We need a shot of that Neville's Haze and your current BHs .... The Mother is looking good

Back
Top Bottom