Phenominawesome Family First Grow Tries Aurora Indica, AK48's - 1KW MH/HPS - 5x5 Tent

Re: Phenominawesome Family First Grow Tries Aurora Indica, AK48's - 1KW MH/HPS - 5x5

North East near Palm Springs.

NICE HARVEST DUDE!!!

Ard you doing another journal for your next run?
Ya, its called aomethibg rediculous like Auto CannaBonanza. I am actually back home down in the Detroit area for the week for some family stuff but am resetting next week and popping the beans a week from today :)
Im going to start my Dark Plasma photos while the autos run, do the mom hunt. Will likely make a second journal for that as it will eventually apply more to breeding.

Hope you come along my friend!

I'll try to get a link up. I may have posted it in this thread also.

Re: Phenominawesome Family First Grow Tries Aurora Indica, AK48's - 1KW MH/HPS - 5x5

Ok let's close this one up!

Not 100% on how to close this so if one of the awesome mods could assist that would be greatly appreciated!

Couldn't find a smoke report section unless its under strains reviews? Either way I will post that here and if I hear its elsewhere will put it there too.

1st Grow smoke report.
AK48 Nirvana Seeds regular. (seeded lightly)
2 phenotypes:
1 'lemonhead candy' terpine profile. Very racy was harvested early with majority milky little amber.
Very intense buzz with a tendency to kill my appetite. I have trouble eating lately and some smoke actually makes it worse. This was one of those but likely because of the early harvest.
Very smooth even though not flushed as well as the others.

Phenotype 2 was a monster girl giving us a ton of honestly not the best looking bud but boy is she strong. Harvested at 2 weeks after the first it is hard hitting hybrid perfection. At first smelled of rotten grapefruit, im glad to say the weeks in a jar has brought out a rich mandarin/lemony citrus smell.
This one had very little visible resin production but will put you on your butt.
Im very pleased with this AKs ability to set your head straight and have you staring at the tv for a couple of minutes before considering grabbing a snack . Helps with sleep. Great smoke I'm very surprised by this one. Smooth however this one started some late life herming and now and then a little baby seed will slip in and ruin the fun. My fault not the strain mmmm:grew

I won't bother much with the Iced Grapefruit mystery. It was very OG fuelly and Piney and I wish I had geown it better because it had potential.

Aurora Indica
Smells like Hawaiian Punch with a bit of floral finish like Blue Dream. This plant had the longest flush ad likely best dry/cure and is so smooth its easy to take too big of a hit and have it expand. At least if there is a coughing fit your throat isn't a problem...
Flavor on exhale is a creamy fruit. I get a creamy aftertaste I can assume cheese may be this way? Really through me for a loop. The main taste is fruit punch.
Very mild head buzz but excellent pain killer and body relaxer. I usually suppliment my smoke session with both verity to get a well rounded end of the day hybrid.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thank you so much for all of the positive energy and everything you guys do behind the scenes to make sure we have a great environment to share our interests in Amadeus!

Thank you as well for closing this one, sending some positive energy your way as well and hope that you have a great day!!

Back
Top Bottom