Pino's Coco & Perlite, Thunderpaws, First Grow Ever 2017

Re: Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Is there any chance of tying down the taller branches to the same height as the majority are? This will mean way more big colas instead of just a few big ones and lots of smaller ones. Plants determine which one gets the most nutrients primarily based on which branch is tallest.

Of course OG!! Will b breaking out the rope and tying it down!! Thanks for the tip. Should i supercrop it at almost three weeks in bloom?

Well i havent heard anything yet been over a week since i took the test. I quit smoking exactly eight months before i took the test. Well i did hit a one hitter two maybe three times at most. Two months befor the hair test. I javent taken no special shampoo jus quit. Hope i did enough would love to get the job. Lil scary due to me changing trades but been doing Granite countertops for 18 years n m done wit it. U think i passes or at least quit long enough to have passed.
Hey man I install appliances and I can't stand it when I have to cut granite countertops for cook tops. Lol
One Love! Happy Growing!

Yea cooktops suck!! We have cnc machines that score it out. Thanks for stopping in!! Some of those appliances b crazy big. Then us garanite guys try to make cuts all tight!! 1 love!!

Of course OG!! Will b breaking out the rope and tying it down!! Thanks for the tip. Should i supercrop it at almost three weeks in bloom?

That's what I do, but it is more risky to break it. Whichever way you feel safest with. If you wish to kink the branches try
To crush them together to make the bends instead of snapping them if that makes sense. It also gets riskier to damage the later in bloom and may not hold itself up as well requiring support. But whatever method you use it's worth it for the even big colas. Good luck :cool:

Well OG!! I took your advice tied the tallest down and kinked the rest didnt break the skin of any of the legs. Pretty proud of myself cause everytime i have done this technique in the past i always had at least one bad break. But her is after the punishment. Sorry for the blurple!!

BEFORE!!

420-magazine-mobile1305824368.jpg

420-magazine-mobile602020966.jpg

AFTER!!

420-magazine-mobile2138342322.jpg

420-magazine-mobile555589262.jpg

420-magazine-mobile534110845.jpg

Evened everything out!! Thanks OG!! I think this tip will help my final yield. Always here to learn!! Till next time!!

Ha Ha!! Tomorrow will take some pics in reg light. I always get home right before lights kick off. Thanks everybody for visiting!!

Oh yea also wanted to let everyone know that might care... Well hell i dont care if you dont m damn proud of myself!! In January of this year i made a decision to stop smoking for eight months to pass a hair follicle test for a way better paying job and I PASSED!!! Start training Monday!! But m back at smoking wit a great new gig!!! Just thought i would share. Love the community!!

Congrats pino!! I took a long break from my garden as my first was a distaster, subbed to your journal I looked briefly and it looks amazing! Plant looking beautiful. Will defo give it a proper read and take your journey in to consideration, I will make a journal when I learn how to use this properly lol. This time I'm going to use a 900/1000w led. Coco and clay pebbles mix, hand feeding. Canna A+B The strain is custard cream by cream of the crop. Mainly indica dominant, I just need to get some cal mag. If I missed anything out let me know and I shall purchase:) once again congratulations on the job and the plant well done!

Well OG!! I took your advice tied the tallest down and kinked the rest didnt break the skin of any of the legs. Pretty proud of myself cause everytime i have done this technique in the past i always had at least one bad break. But her is after the punishment. Sorry for the blurple!!

BEFORE!!

420-magazine-mobile1305824368.jpg

420-magazine-mobile602020966.jpg

AFTER!!

420-magazine-mobile2138342322.jpg

420-magazine-mobile555589262.jpg

420-magazine-mobile534110845.jpg

Evened everything out!! Thanks OG!! I think this tip will help my final yield. Always here to learn!! Till next time!!

Man that's going to blow up lol I bet we have pretty similar harvests my man

Shit yea right!! Ur girls look way bigger!! Atm m jus growing for me but i do see me stepping shit up 1000 percent. And its great to have someone like u to follow n learn from!! Man 45 grams of oil!! I cant find that shit n my area for nothing. My man had the hook up n he got pinched and i havent seen a dab since!! Guess i have to learn how u do it! So how do you process lower buds to oil? If you dont mind teaching m here for the learnin!! Oh yea bout to drop some pics in my thread if u got time! I jus started welding training and after eight hours of that i go to my Granite countertop job for another 8. So i flipped my girls to my late home schedule and took some pics if interested or not to busy!! How does the oil smoke??

Man m ripped thought i was on ur thread and i was typing on mine!! Another SYN rip!!

So n e ways let me drop some pics of my two fine female grow. My girls are at day 22 since timer got set back. I say that cause some count pistils popping n some count the day we play god and change the hours of seasons!!

So both of these Jackalope phenos are stretching like no other plant i have had!! But i love it and it started slightly snowing on my girls so lets get on wit the photo bomb!! I will update when i can due to my crazy schedule for the next two to three weeks!!

420-magazine-mobile584368275.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1899964158.jpg

Still fightling a even csnioy even after supercropping!!

420-magazine-mobile408427085.jpg

Next girl up!!

420-magazine-mobile938600529.jpg

420-magazine-mobile467110905.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1809376647.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1700121389.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1153544114.jpg

Fsmily pics under the dreaded Blurple!! I am bout to convert one of my LEDs to cob so hopefully pics will n under better light soon!! Thanks to everybody following n helping me along the way u know who u r!! Keep em green Keepem dank!! Till next time!!

Alright must apologize to the few fallowing!! I am training for a new job/trade then going to my old gig different trade for as long as i can last till my training is done so please understand but will keep it short and do a photo bomb of where the jacks are at day 29 of bloom. I have one that seems its gonna give me quanity and i have the other thats gonna give less but damn is she frosty so early ( Thanks OG for this girl!!) So here they are!!

420-magazine-mobile20174596.jpg

Supercropping didnt keep her tame and havent had the time to try to tame this long leggy girl!! I tried OG!!

420-magazine-mobile2106151659.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1639161312.jpg

The girl thats Frosty!!

420-magazine-mobile420418082.jpg

420-magazine-mobile773755205.jpg

420-magazine-mobile278404729.jpg

420-magazine-mobile83535405.jpg

420-magazine-mobile934035731.jpg

And them together! Almost there!! Till next time!!

Back
Top Bottom