Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

Thanks DatDoud & GMT1975A
Here's a fresh shot for yall. What kind of hybrid do yall think it is? It's just known as popcorn in dallas.
Edit: I just counted, I have 14, possibly 15, bud sites just pointing up all at the same level. (I took care of some of the leaves covering a bud site or 2)
Flower_day_14.JPG

Thanks poker shark.
Flower day 15 update pic. All the leaves are continuing to fill out and pistils are becoming larger and more numerous.
I'm done with LST. They probably wouldn't adapt very well if I did more anyway. I'm going to let the girls grow naturally from here on out. I only have 7 inches of vertical space left (including the lights and distance needed) If I need more room I'll ghetto rig more cardboard walls to make the box taller. I want 14 cola's ;)
Flower_day_15.JPG

Edit: ha I thanked you twice

Talk about sea of green...lol. You are going to have to switch places with yer plants bro. They get the bed and you get the box!...lol. If you can open them up to get light below, I bet you could get even more bud sites! Keep it up bro, doing excellant..^5's..

Talk about sea of green...lol. You are going to have to switch places with yer plants bro. They get the bed and you get the box!...lol. If you can open them up to get light below, I bet you could get even more bud sites! Keep it up bro, doing excellant..^5's..
Thanks man. I laughed about me going in the box :grinjoint:
Ya I guess I did make my own little sea of green eh? Unintentional but good. I really want to give them more light now that walmart has 23watt CFL's for a buck sixty. It's redicoulous though that a simple socket + cord costs more than a compact florescent light bulb!
Sigh. I'm already imagining smoking the finished product though. I'll buy a microscope so that I can harvest when the trichs are >75% amber. I have personal reasons of why I want to get a significant body high. :cool:
That and I want to be stoned as fuck after this haha.
BTW yall that have experience, would you recommend a 30 or 60x microscope?

Lookin great man.

I would go with the 60x. I got mine for $16 at radio shack. Its 60-100x, and works great at 60x. I'm sure the 30x would work perfectly fine though. Its just nice to get that uber zoom every once in a while...

Good job on the SOG style box man, looks like its workin out in your favor. I'm curious to see how its gonna look full of buds...

Thanks for the advice on the scope man. I'm hoping in the end there will be 8+ cola's reaching for the sky :yummy: Right now there are 13 well established bud sites as you can see in the pic. I would clear out some fan leaves but my own rule is to never cut off healthy vegetation.

Definitely man. I never thought I'd be where I'm at when I started. 2 girls, both healthy, vigorous growth everyday. And it's all thanks to the CFL ;) And to think, honestly when I first fathomed about growing I thought I needed those blue/green plant lights haha. I've learned so much it's ridiculous.

i swear the same thoughts went through my mind to.but hey its been way over 10 years of solid growing.
After my ballast burning out and being forced to use cfl's, damn!!.those things work damn good and thier less hassle, But i will be going back eventully once i get my new light. great growth on the ladies too.

Back
Top Bottom