PotChimp's Side Projects

CHIMP! Good to see you back, dude! Sorry to hear about the accident and hope you get well soon. I seem to recall that you have re-vegged flowering plants in the past with success. While you are re-vegging that shoulder, I would like to get your input on my first re-veg attempt.

I'll get a pic of what I have to work with up tonight. I will put it in my thread, but I can post a pic here if you don't mind.

Just don't hurt your lighter thumb. You need to stay medicated :)

:cheesygrinsmiley: ba ha ... baa haa, BAA HAA HAA HAA

:straightface:

I tried not to laugh

Thanks everybody here's my five Ak47 seedlings they moved the journal I started 'cause I was gone a while:

0013181.JPG
0023081.JPG

Hey PotChimp did you cross the Dj Short Blueberry and the Super Lemon Haze yourself? Is it the first time you're running it?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey PotChimp did you cross the Dj Short Blueberry and the Super Lemon Haze yourself? Is it the first time you're running it?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah I got all three males when I grew DJ Short's Blueberry, and if you ever checked that company's seeds are pricey. I didn't want it to be a waste of money so I pollinated a nice SLH clone I had and made me some seeds. This is about the fourth or fifth time I've taken a clone of this particular pheno.

Here it is a little farther along :)
Super Lemon Haze x Dj Short's Blueberry:

0052595.JPG

I think I need to turn the flash up there's too much yellow. Here's another cross I did; 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple (two different plants):

0013187.JPG
0023086.JPG

Jack the Ripper:

0032958.JPG
0042759.JPG

Mendocino Purple Kush:

0081948.JPG

Here's four of my five Ak47 plants:

0101586.JPG

The fifth one:

0111399.JPG

All five Apollo 13 f2s seedlings came up (the seedling at the top left is a Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1; it's having a rough time):

0121248.JPG

Since I'm moving most of my stuff over to this journal I'll add the info from there too. I just put two mother rejects from my Chem D version 1.1 breeding project into flower for the second time (they were too small when the parents went into bloom for my seeds which I'll be collecting this week so I put them back into veg for a few weeks).

Hope you get one that looks like mine :)
I'm gonna be doing 12 regular GDP x GDP seeds soon!

Thanks Brotha I'm gonna make seeds from it

All the ladies are looking good Chimp! I'm especially watching the AK47s Maybe you will get the cherry pheno I have been searching for :cheesygrinsmiley:

I pollinated a small AK47 in an 8" pot with an AK47 male, both from the original pack of seeds. I harvested the small pant and put it in its own specially marked jar for curing. The jar went missing and I am sooooo pissed. If my wife's grandson doesn't move out of here soon, I'm gonna kill him. I told him to buy me another pack of beans or be out by the end of the year. He denies getting it, but he knows I know he is lying. Such a douche thing to do. /Rant

Keep up the good work! :thumb:

cool to see things are moving along nicely... that means you are too :cheesygrinsmiley: er well maybe with pain but I hope not

With the exception of my never ending Haze strain problems (a.k.a. my "Look out! Meteor!" grows), I guess things are going okay :) I got me a method that works so far on most of what I'm doing. I just have to adjust the granulars I'm using for each strain (or pheno). These Ak47s went the first 3 weeks in just SSM#4 Advanced, then into 1 gallon pots of SSM#4 Advanced with FF's All Purpose 5-5-5 (1 Tbsp./gallon of mix). To get them going, I watered them in with AN's Iguana Juice grow formula. It's a 9 week high yield strain and I've had premature leaf yellowing on them before, so at around 6 weeks from seed (right after I sex them) I'm going to put the female into 3 gallon pots of SSM#4 Advanced with FF's Fruit & Flower 5-8-4 (1 Tbsp./gallon of mix) and do a reverse osmosis watering in. I'll use light molasses feedings every other watering going into bloom, and in one month I'll top dress them with FF's Bulb Food 3-8-8. So easy even a chimp can do it! :)

don't sue me guy-co..... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom