0013382.JPG
0023269.JPG

Other Apollo 13 f2:

0033129.JPG

Jack the Ripper:

0052718.JPG

Other Jack the Ripper:

0042922.JPG

The Apollo 13 f2s are at 6 weeks and 3 days from flip today. The Jack the Rippers are at 7 weeks and 2 days from flip for the one and 3 weeks and 2 days from flip for the other today. And this is day one for the Vietnamese Mindfuck :)

0091815.JPG

I transplanted it into 3 gallons of SSM#4 Advanced this morning, with 1 Tbsp. of HF's Bulb Food, 1 Tbsp. of Superswell, 1/2 Tbsp. of HF's Fruit & Flower, and 1/2 Tbsp. of soft rock phosphate for the nute mix.

How do you feel about the Apollos? Growth rate, plant structure etc. Also how do they smell?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

These two Apollo 13 phenotypes are so different, I'd have to ask someone who's grown it before which one is closer to the real thing. I'm assuming it's the Sativa dominant one. Good plant structure, grower friendly, seems to have a good growth rate, and doesn't get too tall. I'll smell it later; I haven't yet.
The Indica dominant one smells like somebody rubbed a lime under their armpit with a pine smell slightly in the background. Everything I've ever grown that looks like it didn't yield worth a rat's a$$, but had a good buzz and taste to it. :)

Note: I took me three Mendocino Purple Kush clones from a cluster I had in reveg, cut out one of the plants in the cluster (weak growth), cleaned the other two plants in the cluster up, and repotted today. I took me another GDP clone too; the first one I took wilted so I tossed it. Whenever I use too thick or firm of a cutting it seems to do that.
As soon as I get my t5 unit going (2-3 days) and put my cuttings in, I'll have room to repot the Liberty Haze, Pineapple Expresses, Exodus Cheese, Confidential Cheeses, and Holy Grail Kush plants I have. They're just starting to grow; I'll get pics of them up soon.

The advertisement for Jack the Ripper describes it as a true 8 week Sativa, even though the original took about 4-5 days longer. I'm running the plants in that tent 11.5/12.5, which cuts the flowering time down a little. They're both clones too, and clones flower out quicker than seed plants. Taking everything into consideration, I'd say a week to ten days until I chop it.

Chem D v1.1 (generation 2), grow closet middle to lower 60's during the day and probably lower at night, pots retaining water for days now and the plants look waterlogged. I'll find an extension cord later and plug in the seed mat underneath them:

0013385.JPG
0023272.JPG

They've been running 24/0, but they don't look like it. :(

Keeping the light on all the time is the only way to keep warmth in that closet without using up more electricity. If I cut the light down to 16/8, it should make up for plugging the seed mat in, though. Spring's coming soon, so I should be okay in a few weeks.

Every part of this Apollo 13 f2 gets good light, so I think I have to give it a little more credit as far as plant structure goes:

0013391.JPG
0023276.JPG
0033135.JPG
0091818.JPG

The other Apollo 13 f2 I grew with it's a mutant; the top is growing all whacked out:

0052723.JPG

Here's a lower flower on it:

0082027.JPG

I top dressed this Jack the Ripper with 0-7-0 Superswell and put worm castings over it, but the worm castings don't look like they broke up. You can tell it didn't get any N in the second part of flowering:

0042929.JPG

:(

Back
Top Bottom