Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs

re: Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow x2 Autos With LED & CFLs

:passitleft:

Here's to two pages! And many many more!

I think I forgot to mention but I had a new batch of seeds come today from suzy's so I have a mixture of auto fem and fem seeds, about 12 different strains altogether with about 60 beans in total, now I know you got the others safely I don't mind mailing you 1 or 2 of each strain you have not grown yet. I can pm you if you want a list or have a look on her website.

re: Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs

Just a couple of pics of my newborns, sorry for the poor quality, I gotta get a better camera. Temps at 78-79 and humidity is 58-60%, lighting is 18/6 and I am only using the 2 philips tornado 75w = 280w cfl's. Hope everyone's having a great and green weekend. The first pic is the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud auto then it the Critical Jack auto.
20151017_100359.jpg
20151017_100512.jpg

I think I forgot to mention but I had a new batch of seeds come today from suzy's so I have a mixture of auto fem and fem seeds, about 12 different strains altogether with about 60 beans in total, now I know you got the others safely I don't mind mailing you 1 or 2 of each strain you have not grown yet. I can pm you if you want a list or have a look on her website.

Wow man! You could keep me in business! :rofl: I would love to take you up on that but I still have the 4 Hollands I need to give a warm home too. But man! I would love too!

WE HAVE LIFE, Both have broken soil today, pictures to follow when I get a little more time!!!

Wow that was quick eh?

Just a couple of pics of my newborns, sorry for the poor quality, I gotta get a better camera. Temps at 78-79 and humidity is 58-60%, lighting is 18/6 and I am only using the 2 philips tornado 75w = 280w cfl's. Hope everyone's having a great and green weekend. The first pic is the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud auto then it the Critical Jack auto.
20151017_100359.jpg
20151017_100512.jpg

They're beautiful! And here we go :party:

:love:

Wow man! You could keep me in business! :rofl: I would love to take you up on that but I still have the 4 Hollands I need to give a warm home too. But man! I would love too!

Wow that was quick eh?

They're beautiful! And here we go :party:

:love:

When your ready just let me know my friend and I will send you some, cant wait till you start the hollands!!! if I could I would send every user of this fantastic herb a bean and if everyone grew, governments would have to listen, the law can't and wouldn't arrest everyone, just a dream I know but we can hope!!! Plus I love what you do with them and your journals are second to none, as are everyone's here. The certainly are quick, 24hrs in water on the 13th, in soil on the 14th and broke soil on the 16th, I looked at my 1st journal and the critical jack I did, and they were just the same. I asked my friend who has used these seeds for the past year or so and he has 100% germination and the quality/yield have always been good with every strain he has tried.

Thank you Mr Am4zing, cant quite believe they I have another success in germinating seeds in such a short space of time, Which strain have you got in soil, is it the pineapple that I keep reading so much about in journals? Hope yours make an appearance soon:thumb:

Thank you Mr Am4zing, cant quite believe they I have another success in germinating seeds in such a short space of time, Which strain have you got in soil, is it the pineapple that I keep reading so much about in journals? Hope yours make an appearance soon:thumb:

It is the Pineapple express. My money is on tomorrow.

It is the Pineapple express. My money is on tomorrow.

Lets hope it will be tomorrow!!! I just took a wonder through your journal and it is a great read and great growing, I just hope I get to harvest SOMETHING at the end mine. By the way where you live is beautiful (if I'm right), I use to live somewhere very similar in the valleys

It is stunning where I live, the countryside of Northern England. What part of the world are you from?

I have not long moved back near to my childhood village in NE OF UK but I lived in the valleys in South Wales before, it was beautiful there.

Well second day after breaking soil, temps 76-78 and humidity 58-59. soil is drying out quicker on the top than before but it is still moist at the first knuckle, so here is miss Rosenthal
20151017_162306.jpg

and here is miss Critical Jackie
20151017_163605.jpg

Day 2 above soil, temps steady at 78 and humidity 56%, they have grown about 2.5cm (2 an half inch) but miss Rosenthal is just a fraction shorter than her cousin miss Jackie. No need for watering just yet. A couple of pics of both.
Miss Jackie first.
20151018_194603.jpg

It seems she doesn't want to let her first home go, should I give her a hand and help her with that shell:laughtwo:
20151018_194528.jpg

and here's Miss Rosenthal.
20151018_194750.jpg
20151018_194739.jpg

Just beautiful!

Temps are great humidity is nice! Man things are looking great!

Thanks pigeons, I have noticed one small thing between the two, The Ed Rosenthal's first set of leaves are more pointed than the critical jack and should I just leave the shell to fall naturally On the critical jack? Yhey do grow quick don't they:laughtwo:

Thanks pigeons, I have noticed one small thing between the two, The Ed Rosenthal's first set of leaves are more pointed than the critical jack and should I just leave the shell to fall naturally On the critical jack? Yhey do grow quick don't they:laughtwo:

Yea leave the shell. It'll come off on its own. Sometimes, only sometimes do we take it off. I've had to do it once but only to a girl that kept growin taller and taller and could break the shell. She was pretty much a dud anyway so that explains why she could shed her shell.

My theory is no touchy touchy at this point. Their just so fragile.

:love: :thumb: :high-five: :passitleft:

Yea leave the shell. It'll come off on its own. Sometimes, only sometimes do we take it off. I've had to do it once but only to a girl that kept growin taller and taller and could break the shell. She was pretty much a dud anyway so that explains why she could shed her shell.

My theory is no touchy touchy at this point. Their just so fragile.

:love: :thumb: :high-five: :passitleft:

Thanks for the advice, I'm sure there will be many more questions on this very scenic road I am hoping to travel down:thumb:
I have been talking to the people behind suzyseeds and they are willing to send me some samples of there new strain, I was reading a journal earlier as well as many others, I think sweetsue started it, about different people growing dark devil auto, if it could be organised do you think a few people here would start a grow at the same time with the samples I can get? The seeds are Blue Berry Fruit, they are low height max 75cm, with a medium yield, what do you think my friend:circle-of-love::passitleft:

Thanks for the advice, I'm sure there will be many more questions on this very scenic road I am hoping to travel down:thumb:
I have been talking to the people behind suzyseeds and they are willing to send me some samples of there new strain, I was reading a journal earlier as well as many others, I think sweetsue started it, about different people growing dark devil auto, if it could be organised do you think a few people here would start a grow at the same time with the samples I can get? The seeds are Blue Berry Fruit, they are low height max 75cm, with a medium yield, what do you think my friend:circle-of-love::passitleft:

That be the dark devil auto thread in my sig, I'm sure if it's set up and organised people will happily take part. I for 1 would be willing. :thumb: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom