PurpleSpace’s Soil PBF Grow Journal 2020

PurpleSpace

What strain is it? Paul’s Blackberry Fire F4 - by New420guy
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Indica Hybrid 75/25 What percentages? THC 15-23%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling - 1 Day from breaking soil
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor - 2x4x6.5 MarsHydro Tent
Soil or Hydro? ProMix - Premium All Purpose Mix
If soil... what is in your mix? just added extra crushed styrofoam at the bottom for better drainage then mixed in more throughout the soil.
If soil... What size pot? 8 - 10 gallon... I can’t remember
Size of light? Currently using a Viparspectra 165watt reef fish tank light (strong blue spectrum)
Is it aircooled? Yes, 2 fans on top
Temp of Room/cab? 79 F
RH of Room/cab? 55%
PH of media or res? Do not have a soil ph tester yet..
Any Pests ? Nope
How often are you watering? Once every 2 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Greenleaf Nutrients MegaCrop 1g/gallon

Description - Pauls Blackberry Fire F4 (Blackberry Diesel x Pauls Purple Fire) An accident in the grow room brought us this wondrous beauty. Pauls Blackberry Fire is a heavy indica high with couch lock. Another terrific new addition to Paul’s top shelf strains, it has a very strong diesel/berry fire smell and and excellent taste as well. Pauls Blackberry Fire does very well indoors or outdoors and is heavy yielding very potent strain either way. Excellent meds for anxiety, pain, stress, insomnia or nausea. Also good for PTSD, ADD and ADHD. Flowering period is 8 to 9 weeks.

Super excited to grow this out - however since it’s a regular seed( not feminized) I will be keeping a close eye on it. If it turns out to be a male I will grow it out and collect the pollen and maybe cross breed. If it’s a female then I will keep it as a mother and take some clones off of her then grow them out in my rdwc system. Please feel free to jump in on this adventure as I have never grown in soil before and learn with me!

2725C9D3-22B8-4DF5-8601-05BC9FD36F6C.jpeg

0DCB2FAE-AA35-4195-A6F0-B554106A6E44.jpeg
58113A60-61D7-4B7E-856B-57632FB42D4F.jpeg
594B49EB-366F-49F9-8825-40B5DFEF7904.jpeg
801339F1-F52F-4FCA-A8E8-1FD43156AF59.jpeg
46A3B954-47F7-4431-8FBA-1F724C5EF78F.jpeg
4E2828BE-B559-4A8A-8024-C0C3C2DC708F.jpeg
C20C87B8-51F7-4E9F-849A-12F958154D3D.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sounds like a cool strain. I'm a sucker for Berry flavors. :thumb:
It’ll be amazing I’m sure. Paul (breeder at new420guyseeds) was telling me it’s one of the stinkiest strains he’s got so it should be interesting trying to keep the smell under control lol.

Highya!!
I'll be sitting over here on the love seat.
I brought enough canna cookies for all.

Looks like your light is around 10,000k. This is called actinic blue. They are generally used with saltwater setups for coral growth.This will give you super stocky growth with tight node spacing.

Woot! Looks like we got everything we need for a successful grow! Band, munchies and edibles alike, drinks, and of course great company!
I’ll have some update shots for you all tomorrow. Was a long weekend. My girlfriends grandfather passed away so we have been trying to stay positive and keep our chins up. Things will get better with time... and lots of smoke of course. Much love everyone :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Woot! Looks like we got everything we need for a successful grow! Band, munchies and edibles alike, drinks, and of course great company!
I’ll have some update shots for you all tomorrow. Was a long weekend. My girlfriends grandfather passed away so we have been trying to stay positive and keep our chins up. Things will get better with time... and lots of smoke of course. Much love everyone :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:
Condolences to your GF.

Good morning all. Thank you for the thoughts and condolences. Moods have lifted today and the sun is out. Going to get a clay pot ready for a fem GDP I plan on turning into a mother next to the PBF. Not sure if I should make another thread for the GDP from Paul at new420guy or just put it all together here..

Back
Top Bottom