PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Looks like a nice one going. Im kind of new to 420mag how do i sub up?

Just go to my new journal and post and you will be subbed. Be warned there's a fair amount of sillyness mixed in with our growing. .

Mind if I pull up a chair and take notes? I'm using:

5- 3 gal earth pots
Canna Coco Brick 40L Expandable Natural Plant Medium Soil Substrate, 40 Liter Expanded - 8 Liter Dry, Reusable
Perlite
Advanced Nutrients Perfect pH A+B Grow and A+B Bloom
AN Overdrive, Humboldt Honey
2000 LED lights, 400/600 HPS/MHS light
48x48x80 tent

I'm thinking about returning the AN nutrients, because I don't own an RO unit, and they insist to use tap water at your own expense. I'll be getting the inline fan and filter set up in a few weeks. I was thinking about SCROG, but I'm afraid of mangling my plants, so I may just leave it and LST it.

re: PW's Coco With Recirculating Top Feed & PS1000 LED

WOOOOWW!! Just checked the girls and it looks like a mouse got in the tent and killed 3 plants. The containers have been dug into and young plants are toast. Gotta see what i can germ to replace them. Ill be loading up traps today to kill those furry little f&@kers!
Oh Noooo

re: PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

The runoff from my flood table just runs back into the rez. My PH and nutrient EC were the most stable for any grow ive done so far. I use hydrogen peroxide every rez change but dont know how much good it does. Great white will cause gunk to form in the bottom of the rez but havent noticed the AN causing any algae issues yet. Im going to get a bottle of z7 and see how that works. 4 new seeds popped open and are in solo cups of coco. So hopefully will be above ground in a day or so.
Digging this thread..Getting ready to fire up a red wiggler farm. And intrigued with the setup for the girls

Hey Guys, I was using peroxide and switched to Z7. Was the best thing that I did. Roots are nice and white and clean. No algae any where also. Good stuff and not expensive at all on Amazon! Sorry to hear of the lost PW!

A future project, hopefully late summer early fall.

Lebanese and Shit. .
420-magazine-mobile1295681990.jpg

Lmao i was reading threw one of ur old journals and came across this haha what is the shit beans??

Shit this might just be what I'm looking for. Pennywise did you automate the top feed 100% on this thread? I would love to peruse if so. Thanks buddy!

Back
Top Bottom