PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Not on cannabis plants.
I just recognized them from when I previously worked pest control. We get them around the lakes here. But most of what that company used for spray was straight toxic... scorched earth shit. I'll dig into my books to see.... I've yet to find as bug that can't be killed with Neem, Pyrethrins, Spinosad, or alcohol sprays...

Is it an infestation? Or just one?.... pluck that little bastard off and keep eyes peeled for it's cousins.... probably just lost.
:passitleft:
It's a small section of my plant now, I'll start what you said with the things I have at the house. They are really tiny. Like sentence periods. Good ideas

In reference to that baby mantis...Oh sure, they look cute. There was one stuck in a spider web on my front window. I was watching the spider try to kill it. My wife thought it was cruel and told me to go save it. So I plucked it out of the web and while I was trying to clean web remnants off his tiny legs, the s.o.b. bit me! It hurt worse than a wasp sting. I should have let the spider eat it's ass!

In reference to that baby mantis...Oh sure, they look cute. There was one stuck in a spider web on my front window. I was watching the spider try to kill it. My wife thought it was cruel and told me to go save it. So I plucked it out of the web and while I was trying to clean web remnants off his tiny legs, the s.o.b. bit me! It hurt worse than a wasp sting. I should have let the spider eat it's ass!
Wait till one of the bigger fuckers bite you....you'l have a new found respect..or hatred for em.

You can totally squeal like a small child if one flies towards you and not feel like a wussy....considering their mating techniques they're kinda like the hardcore heavy metal band of the insect world.
Good to know lol

Ya made me think of a time way back whenever.... I found this really cool ass piece of driftwood.. So I took it home and placed in it front of the fireplace and started thinking of all the things I could do with it.. Went off to bed and forgot about it for a week or so.. Well hidden in one of the knot holes or crevices must have been 4 or 5 egg cases and with the warmth,, they started hatching.. Millions of baby praying mantis all over the house.. 100's of them on all the window sills.. Oh well.. Shit happens.........

Ya made me think of a time way back whenever.... I found this really cool ass piece of driftwood.. So I took it home and placed in it front of the fireplace and started thinking of all the things I could do with it.. Went off to bed and forgot about it for a week or so.. Well hidden in one of the knot holes or crevices must have been 4 or 5 egg cases and with the warmth,, they started hatching.. Millions of baby praying mantis all over the house.. 100's of them on all the window sills.. Oh well.. Shit happens.........
That's incredible

Lol

You can buy praying mantis egg cases on the net if you want a bunch... Each case holds like 500 eggs.. Maybe 200-300 will hatch. 50 might live to adults.. They cool to watch.. But,,, I don't think they wood waste their time trying to make a meal outta these little ass hemp mites... Oh btw they are starting to look like an endangered species anymore around here... Least on all my veg plants..

Back
Top Bottom