QB, MH, HPS, T5, LED New Fast Hybrids, BBxC99xFast, WhiteWidowxFast, #1SkunkxFast, FastChilly Perpetual Tent City, Clone To Harvest

Environmental Monitoring

I tell ya what, I could spend a fortune of environmental monitoring. There are some seriously cool gadgets out there that basically control the entire environment as soon as anything drifts into the danger zone while alerting you.

I just use a simple weather station with wireless probes in each of my tents which relays the temps and humidity back to the base station which i can take anywhere with me in the house and monitor it from there.

This cheap gadget has saved my grow multiple times. From the time I left the lights on to realising fans or lights weren't on. A simple temperature and humidity reader can often be an alert to a problem you may not be aware of. its sits under my tv, exactly where i spend half my stoned ass when im not in the grow room.

Propagation day 12

I think I missed day 11 with all the work. That's ok, it was a rinse and repeat day.

I changed the rez and did my usual clean.
The heat mat is now behind the cloner to increase tent temps and lower rez temps.
I've put a water heater into the rez with it set to 21 degrees Celcius now that roots have developed. There's not as much need for heat in the rez anymore plus its much much safer and less work.
IMG_20190605_232807.jpg
IMG_20190605_235002.jpg
IMG_20190605_235107.jpg

I'm still doing the old glass of boiling water under the dome trick after a rez change to bring in some heat and humidity before taking the dome off after the tent heats up again.

Hey MH! That Skywalker OG is soooo frosty! :adore: Those WW and skunk #1 clones are looking so strong bro! Seriously.

gratz on nug of the month legend
Thanks so much! :ganjamon: Enter all the comps, and you’ll win without a doubt.
Hows your grow going bro?
It’s going great thanks! I fucked up my last feeding on Sunday as I was so tired from work,but I believe I corrected it today so I’ll post a good update tomorrow :yummy: they are still looking so good though. On day 41 of flower and with 5 strains going I’ll be sure to harvest them at different times.

Thanks so much! :ganjamon: Enter all the comps, and you’ll win without a doubt.

It’s going great thanks! I fucked up my last feeding on Sunday as I was so tired from work,but I believe I corrected it today so I’ll post a good update tomorrow :yummy: they are still looking so good though. On day 41 of flower and with 5 strains going I’ll be sure to harvest them at different times.
yeah sick bro. i'll have to pop over and check it out tomoz aye. All the best

Large Veg switched to bloom

Moneymaker has been trained sufficiently to cover its 4x4 side of the tent nicely. Skywalker OG hasn't quiet filled the gaps but since its a 10-week strain I've found that it grows for about 3 weeks after the switch, more than enough time to fill in the SoG.
From now on, I'll refer to this tent as the large bloom tent.

Moneymaker
IMG_20190607_010828.jpg
IMG_20190607_010843.jpg

Skywalker OG
IMG_20190607_011109.jpg

Propagation

I'll back off from daily reports. The roots have taken and i'll only update on important events like today.
I've upped the EC to 0.6 and started adding my secret ingredient OziMagic - Sweetaz along with the rest.
IMG_20190607_011716.jpg
IMG_20190607_011735.jpg

Late Bloom tent (Skywalker OG)

Seems Skywalkers not done yet according to the trics so it's just getting PH water for another week or so.
I've added another fan under the canopy facing up to reduce the chance of bud rot along with drying out periods of the substrate.
IMG_20190607_014032.jpg

It oscillates aswell.

One last thing. When I switch to 12/12 i always do a light leak check in the tent. A green torch is extremely handy to see inside the pitch black tent/room without disturbing the dark cycle plus if anything ever goes wrong during the dark period, like a fan not working or high humidity, you can at least get in there and do a bit of work.
IMG_20190607_025155.jpg

Up Next :
A spending spree on some new hydro gear.
Monitoring SKyOG trics.
Light stressing, training and rotating Large bloom tent to reduce stretching during the transition.

Other than that its a quiet weekend waiting for SkyOG to finish then its full steam ahead so there won't be as many posts.

Love it when harvest profits lines up with the EOFY sales.
Finally got my first 315w cmh.
Got the lumatek dimmable 30% off
4x2 tent %20 off
insulation bats 50% off
Sunstorm cmh reflector 80% (only paid $30 AUD so i got 2 of em lol.)
2x equipment boards
100 litre flexi tub rez
and a whole bunch of little nick nacks i need for the grow like poly tubing n stuff.
I got a hell of a big week coming up installing all this new crap .

Barely looked at the grow today but thats the thing about drip systems and airoponic cloners, Some days you can just kick back and shop around while stoned as 10 chooks smoking a scoob.

4x2 tent %20 off
insulation bats 50% off
2x equipment boards
100 litre flexi tub rez
and a whole bunch of little nick nacks i need for the grow like poly tubing n stuff.

Barely looked at the grow today but thats the thing about drip systems and airoponic cloners, Some days you can just kick back and shop around while stoned as 10 chooks smoking a scoob.
Hey what's up man I like your style, l have subbed in unfortunately late:rolleyes: I realized you use Molasses that shit is AMAZING .... cant wait too see what you do next:bravo:

4x2 tent %20 off
insulation bats 50% off
2x equipment boards
100 litre flexi tub rez
Nice shopping spree bro! :ganjamon: I'll be getting a 315w CMH as my next light for sure. @Lowrider72 sold me on the CMH setups, he's growing some beautiful bud with them! So i'm looking at getting either 2 x 315w CMH or the 630w CMH.

Nice shopping spree bro! :ganjamon: I'll be getting a 315w CMH as my next light for sure. @Lowrider72 sold me on the CMH setups, he's growing some beautiful bud with them! So i'm looking at getting either 2 x 315w CMH or the 630w CMH.
yeah nice. i went all out and got a top of the line hi-par sunstorm dimmable with both norm and double ended reflector connections plus its controllable from a master system. Pretty hi tech stuff. Saved me $90 on it. Stoked now to wait for it all to arrive.
Im going with three 315w 4000k in my veg tent and one 630w 3000k with 2 QBs in the bloom. Gonna set me back a couple grand all up cause i'll get the full control DE set but worth it i reckon aye

Cheers bro. It was so intense it stung my eyes. I reckon it's gonna be the best weed I've ever had. Can barely wait the 2-3 weeks for dry and cure but I think it'll be worth waiting a bit longer before greening out from one joint like a boss
:cough::lot-o-toke:
Haha yeah it would be hard for me not to get Into those buds early for sure. :bravo::bravo::drool::drool::drool::drool:Looking at your stuff makes me sad inside I started flowering my cheese way too early.

yeah nice. i went all out and got a top of the line hi-par sunstorm dimmable with both norm and double ended reflector connections plus its controllable from a master system. Pretty hi tech stuff. Saved me $90 on it. Stoked now to wait for it all to arrive.
Im going with three 315w 4000k in my veg tent and one 630w 3000k with 2 QBs in the bloom. Gonna set me back a couple grand all up cause i'll get the full control DE set but worth it i reckon aye
:cool:

Haha yeah it would be hard for me not to get Into those buds early for sure. :bravo::bravo::drool::drool::drool::drool:Looking at your stuff makes me sad inside I started flowering my cheese way too early.
we found some "floor buds" hahaha. The little nugs that fell off or got cut too small. Had them drying in the lounge, They're already dry, curing for a couple days and gonna get lit very very soon. Mayby tonight.
:bongrip::blunt:

And now, the grow kicks into top gear :headbanger:

Day 18 Clones into Week 1 veg
-8 C99 x Blueberry x Fast
-8 #1Skunk x Fast

(With 8 to be culled. Taking the healthiest 8 into bloom with 4 from each strain)

Day 18 of the clones went a little something like this
IMG_20190612_131224.jpg

IMG_20190612_132228.jpg

They got transplanted that day, into these
IMG_20190615_222357.jpg

Which shall henceforth be named as:

Skunk berry
(Or small veg tent) :
Week 1

IMG_20190615_222403.jpg

PH 6.0
EC 1.2
Under eight, 24w T5 CFL's
Hand Fed
Same Nutes as previous early veg posts.

I'll be taking a more professional approach to the journal with easier to follow posts but with fewer of them, since most of my techniques, nutes and environment have been covered.

Back
Top Bottom